3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
A note about the management part: the daily reports about the personal of the clinic are a bit chaotic and tiresome. The temptation of skipping fast those reports and just read the last one to see if the clinic has earned money or not, is big. Maybe those daily reports could be presented reunited in just one screen arranged in a data table, maybe sorted by departments, so they could be seen at a glance. Also, I think that just a weekly report could be better than two reports every day, and realistic.
This is still a work in progress of course, I already asked the visual artist to improve the looks of it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of General Practitioner v0.0.16
i've enabled the 2nd pool minigame for those who love to tap on their screen
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

small note for @Bruni Multimedia: maybe you shouldn't only check the presence of achievements in persistent data but rather if they're current

Reactions: papasmurf

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
What do you mean?

PS: "
beware, the germans are cuming"

Why do I feel threatened by this statement? :D
my persistent data was from... well, way back :)
and ofc outdated and contained only 54 achievements and not the current 71
but with your check
Code:
    if not persistent.achievements_dict:
        persistent.achievements_dict = {"General_Practitioner": {"type": 0, # One time achievent
they won't get updated

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
my persistent data was from... well, way back :)
and ofc outdated and contained only 54 achievements and not the current 71
but with your check
Code:
    if not persistent.achievements_dict:
        persistent.achievements_dict = {"General_Practitioner": {"type": 0, # One time achievent
they won't get updated
How do you think I should fix it? The example I found on Lemmasoft Forums were like mine...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Pregnancy lovers rejoice!

Upcoming update 0.0.18 is in development and will be released soon!

These are some of the main features of the update, I hope you'll like them!

• Experience a new path for the "dead girl investigation" involving Elisa, if you choose her as your girlfriend.
  • Experience Elisa's own personal story as she progresses with her pregnancy, with all the problems of the first trimester and ease her concerns in any way you see fit.
  • Try out three brand-new medical exams, bringing total number to 47
  • Play the new sexual encounters with your patients, provided you scored high-enough on their own exams. Further info will be released in developments logs in the coming days.
  • Skip through "empty days" with the new "Skip to..." feature. Further info will be released in developments logs in the coming days.
Of course even more features will be available and disclosed later this month, but the most important thing is: support this project if you like it.

Support may come in the form of pledges, alpha testing, bug reporting and/or sharing it on social media. If the community around this game keeps growing so will the game itself! Share the love!

Be safe and healthy,

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pregnancy lovers rejoice!

Upcoming update 0.0.18 is in development and will be released soon!

These are some of the main features of the update, I hope you'll like them!

• Experience a new path for the "dead girl investigation" involving Elisa, if you choose her as your girlfriend.
  • Experience Elisa's own personal story as she progresses with her pregnancy, with all the problems of the first trimester and ease her concerns in any way you see fit.
  • Try out three brand-new medical exams, bringing total number to 47
  • Play the new sexual encounters with your patients, provided you scored high-enough on their own exams. Further info will be released in developments logs in the coming days.
  • Skip through "empty days" with the new "Skip to..." feature. Further info will be released in developments logs in the coming days.
Of course even more features will be available and disclosed later this month, but the most important thing is: support this project if you like it.

Support may come in the form of pledges, alpha testing, bug reporting and/or sharing it on social media. If the community around this game keeps growing so will the game itself! Share the love!

Be safe and healthy,
"""Pregnancy lovers rejoice!"""
Nope she is the wrong one to rejoice over, sister/cousin is the only one for me.

Reactions: David87 and Amedore

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
General Practitioner on Steam

Hi guys!

It's with a great joy that I announce that the game will be available on Steam in a few months! There's still so much to do before that can happen, but in the meantime if you wish to support the game share it with your friends, add it to your wishlist and follow me there too!

Steam presence is a very important step in the game's development and it's another way to increase the player community with the goal of improving the game more and more, adding dozens of hours of fun!

The game will be made available in early access (still in alpha) in a few months, the price is still to be determined. Whoever buys it will have access to every update, while patrons will still get an earlier access and other steam-related bonuses as well, including free game keys for you and your friends! All of this is being evaluated, so stick with me for future updates about this.

Steam presence pairs with 's one. The game will also be delivered by other platforms as well, details will follow in a few weeks.

My thanks is always for you that made this dream of mine (becoming a full-time game developer) become true. But it's not over yet, The Doctor still needs your love and support, game's development is far to be completed and you're more important than ever in this project.

Thank you, a thousand thank you!

Be safe and healthy,

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia
I told you a long time ago to go on Steam, just like House Party your game would have brought many more players to the game.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I deemed the game was not ready even for a store page, now it is even though it's still a few weeks too early to post a download there, even in Early Access. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I deemed the game was not ready even for a store page, now it is even though it's still a few weeks too early to post a download there, even in Early Access. :)
There is enough content for """Early Access""" just like House Party at the time they went live with there """Early Access""" there was only 1 girl you could have sex with and 2 for BJ and that was it.

You just need to explain on the page that this is alpha stage and that there are options that will not be in the finish game.
You will have to censor sex scenes and maybe even nudity (maybe not for nudity) but I have no idea on all of this.

Put up your road map and you should be good to go, the story is there for the beginning and is very playable.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Available now for free is Alpha release 0.0.16 of General Practitioner.

If you like the game please support it, you can find every way to support development on my

The update is available on and

This update is big, believe me. It's one of the biggest I ever released with many many things to play with.

You can start with the three brand new medical examinations which brings the total to 42, almost halfway to the goal!

You can play the new Story Chapter involving Erika and Dr. Kirkman as the Doctor tries to unravel the mistery behind the "Message in a bottle" girl he met some time ago.

You can also start a new life with Erika living together with her and playing through 15 new interactions with our favourite nurse (not counting the sexual ones which have been introduced as well!)

You might want to start with the Staff Management feature instead, trying to hire personnel and see how they improve (or doom) your clinic! Further interactions and more personnel will be added in upcoming updates as well!

You can also read through many new Codex entries regarding medical informations and patients!

Try those new features and let me know about them, remember this is not a final game but an early alpha release, so bug reports are ESSENTIAL! Remember to read the by the way!

Reactions: partanen

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
A sensible drop in pledges - here's why

Hi guys!

In the last two months I noticed a sensible drop in pledges for this game (and others, I'm going to cover that down below). At first I thought the interest for it was decreasing, but I soon realized that's not true since many people are showing love for the game and its features.

So I thought it was for something I did on my part, such as new features, too many bugs, bad communication with the community. Again, numbers show me quite the opposite so it wasn't about that.

Is this about the quality of the game? Hardly. Many people are praising the game and its features, reporting bugs and suggesting changes. There's some criticism of course, but that's going to (hopefully) be changed by hard work on my part. Even harder than usual.

The problem isn't caused by dropping pledges, they are just about the same of each month in proportion. I noticed a sudden lack of NEW pledgers, new people approaching the game and supporting it on Patreon. It isn't about refused/fraud ones, after a few weeks of bugs on Patreon's part the percentage of refused pledges has dropped to its normal level.

So I finally figured out what happened, what has changed in the meantime: Patreon flagged the game as "Adult content" only, making it impossible to find on Patreon Search Engine (which made up for 63% of new patrons, that's a very high number indeed!)

Thanks to which shows the 50 most successful adult game developers I have been able to notice that 90% of them were affected as well, with drops in subscribers which was unusual for the analyzed time frame (here's an , but it's just one of many).

Is there a solution? Aside from removing all adult content and mark the page available again for searches I'm afraid there isn't. At least there's one solution: spread the word!

Those of you who can and will should spread the word about the games they like (not talking about myself only of course, as developers we're all on the same boat here) on social media, forums or whatever.

While this is not an emergency (yet) I take it that in time it will affect many people if it hasn't already, and we should prepare accordingly.

Also, if you're a fellow developer, what about sharing our own games with a post here and there? Of course you should only talk about games you REALLY like and with a post every now and then, else our boards will be full of other game's news instead of ours :D)

That's just an idea, I'm open to suggestions.

In the meantime, thank you everyone for supporting the game. Developing a game, even an indie one, is no small feat. If you haven't already and figure it out yourself :D

Be safe and healthy,

D

Deleted member 584847

First of all, I like that game! There could be more possibilities though. I dont know how far I actually am, in the means of "story" but to me everything is kinda the same, again and again. It could use more lewdness aswell imo :p

Anyway, as I said, the game is lovely, i love management games :)
noticed a few bugs though. the game skipping certain parts of dialogues but mainly, when I reached the point where you go to the festival, the game do the 1st day of July twice in a row, which means double payment for the stuff and equipement.
Still playing though, even if I basically bankrupted due to this bug :p Keep it comming!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
First of all, I like that game! There could be more possibilities though. I dont know how far I actually am, in the means of "story" but to me everything is kinda the same, again and again. It could use more lewdness aswell imo :p

Anyway, as I said, the game is lovely, i love management games :)
noticed a few bugs though. the game skipping certain parts of dialogues but mainly, when I reached the point where you go to the festival, the game do the 1st day of July twice in a row, which means double payment for the stuff and equipement.
Still playing though, even if I basically bankrupted due to this bug :p Keep it comming!
That was fixed in 0.0.17. Stories tend to get very different with the main quest, and each girl has her own agenda and character, at least that's what I hope to accomplish :D

Thanks for playing the game and your feedback. If you feel tipping me a coin feel free to do so in any way you see on , or share the existence of this game with people you know, that's another way to support the project :D

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
There are tons of shit games on steam with just minutes of content, yours wouldnt have any problem being approved.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
There are tons of shit games on steam with just minutes of content, yours wouldnt have any problem being approved.
Steam approval is no longer necessary. You pay a fee, you're in.

It's the people's approval I was worried about. This is my very first game, it could be a huge success or an epic fail. Choosing the right moment and the right words to ship it is no small feat, believe me.

Reactions: Aiden
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes