3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
After the interaction with Christina, the game sends me to the main menu.

OK, I stop here. It's obvious there are too many bugs to report in this thread. You could open a specific thread for bugs reports or something.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
After the interaction with Christina, the game sends me to the main menu.

OK, I stop here. It's obvious there are too many bugs to report in this thread. You could open a specific thread for bugs reports or something.
Can you please specify which interaction specifically?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Amedore, I cannot open threads in the forum.
Still, the best way to report bugs as I always stated is not here but writing an email to bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com

Thanks a lot for your help!

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Can you please specify which interaction specifically?
It seems that the character of Christina appears earlier than she should according the story. I go to the bar and she starts asking things like if they know each other before the scene with the sister/cousin in the bar, that is the presentation of the christina to the MC.

Also, the event in the waiting room that starts the story of the criminal investigation with the relative happens twice. I have gone to the waiting room, asked if I want the help of the relative or Dr. X (don´t remember the name) and played all the story about the images of the morgue twice until the scene of the relative and the MC knowing Christina in the bar (that's the last one of the story of the relative in this version?)

The events of the relative seems to be mixed. At some point of the investigation the relative says she's going to go to live again with her Bob to know his password or something, but the events of the relative living with the MC continue happening. It's confusing. I think all the story of the relative living with the MC and doing the detective investigation needs some kind of "fine tuning" because right now, is a bit chaotic.

There is another bug with the examinations of teens. When I say a girl to undress in order of checking her belly, there is a bug and the examination starts again in the screen of "do you what to do the examination or ask a college?"

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks. Updated the fast fix with this one:

Unzip the files in your "game" folder overwriting older ones.
Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Christina conversations sending the player back to the Main Menu
- Fixed an issue with Christina's conversations which made them play all together instead of one at a time
- Fixed a crash that occurred in some cases when talking to your relative
- Fixed an issue that caused Christina to be introduced earlier than due time
- Fixed an issue where Claudia was still living with the doctor even if she left to investigate Bob's computer
- Fixed an issue where asking a patient to undress caused the exam to start over again

The only thing that doesn't happen to me is the repetition of the investigation as the variables triggering the event are correctly set. I shall investigate that a bit further and let you know. Can you send me a save between the events to be safe?

Also, that's NOT the final content with the Relative. You get to visit her every tuesday and thursday after that event and a new one will play until the game tells you it's going to continue in the next update.

Thanks for your help @Amedore !

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks. Updated the fast fix with this one:

Unzip the files in your "game" folder overwriting older ones.
Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Christina conversations sending the player back to the Main Menu
- Fixed an issue with Christina's conversations which made them play all together instead of one at a time
- Fixed a crash that occurred in some cases when talking to your relative
- Fixed an issue that caused Christina to be introduced earlier than due time
- Fixed an issue where Claudia was still living with the doctor even if she left to investigate Bob's computer
- Fixed an issue where asking a patient to undress caused the exam to start over again

The only thing that doesn't happen to me is the repetition of the investigation as the variables triggering the event are correctly set. I shall investigate that a bit further and let you know. Can you send me a save between the events to be safe?

Also, that's NOT the final content with the Relative. You get to visit her every tuesday and thursday after that event and a new one will play until the game tells you it's going to continue in the next update.

Thanks for your help @Amedore !
OK, this is a new game with the hotfixes using the option of skipping to the start of V.17. I have made a savegame everytime I have found a bug. The problem with the quest of the detective investigation with the relative starting two times presists. Also, after reaching the final scene with the relative, the one in the clinic with the kiss or hug, the scene continues happening every day after that. the issue with the exam starting over again after telling the patient to undress continues. Also, after Claudia leaves the house of the MC to investigate Bob's computer, there are events with Claudia in the house of the MC.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: papasmurf

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
OK, this is a new game with the hotfixes using the option of skipping to the start of V.17. I have made a savegame everytime I have found a bug. The problem with the quest of the detective investigation with the relative starting two times presists. Also, after reaching the final scene with the relative, the one in the clinic with the kiss or hug, the scene continues happening every day after that. the issue with the exam starting over again after telling the patient to undress continues. Also, after Claudia leaves the house of the MC to investigate Bob's computer, there are events with Claudia in the house of the MC.

I hope this helps.
1) There are two separate investigations, both very similar but with different dialogues/pictures. Are you sure you played the very same ones?
2) The game should end after that scene. I shall see to it.
3) The events happen because you are past the point where the fix applies the correct variable name. To test it you should restart the game.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
1) There are two separate investigations, both very similar but with different dialogues/pictures. Are you sure you played the very same ones?
2) The game should end after that scene. I shall see to it.
3) The events happen because you are past the point where the fix applies the correct variable name. To test it you should restart the game.
So, I understand that the hotfixes only work for brand new games and not for new games skipping until the beginning of the version V.17, or old savegames. OK, I will try to play again all the game and see if there are bugs, but it is going to take some time.

About the investigations being different events, I have made different saves at the beginning of both events (saves number six and nine), so you can check it. Both start with "Hi Claudia, I'm at the clinic and I was trying to uncover some infos about the girl on the docks".

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ok. This is fast fix #3, I'm updating Patreon links as well but for those of you who already got that you can simply apply the patch. It fixes most things without the need for a fresh start, but if something persist please try to start a new game, either skipping to the update or not :)

Thanks @Amedore for what you found. If no one ever reported those to me I wouldn't have find them so soon!

Reactions: Drafox

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia - could I trouble you to please confirm if the v0.17 does still have the "v0.16 Alpha" on the splashscreen? The version I found has scripts complied on August 30, if that helps.

Realizing this is so I can upload a pirated copy of v0.17, I won't be offended at all of you choose to not respond. :D

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia - could I trouble you to please confirm if the v0.17 does still have the "v0.16 Alpha" on the splashscreen? The version I found has scripts complied on August 30, if that helps.

Realizing this is so I can upload a pirated copy of v0.17, I won't be offended at all of you choose to not respond. :D
i downloaded another version and it has 0.17 splashscreen "our clinic, my family"

Reactions: bas

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

I do not know what mess is out there regarding leaked copies. Maybe I unwillingly contributed to that by releasing fix after fix... Still, official Patreon release (tip me 5$ if you like my work :D) has the correct splashscreen on it :)

Thanks for playing the game.

Reactions: bas

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
happy day for me...this is a such a "pay attention rob and use your damn brain for once" game that i became addicted..i really wish i wasnt a semi invalid on med benefits so i could support games financially as this is in my top ten that i wish i could help..alas..all i can say is "Bruni multimedia" you've created a masterpiece and i applaud you.

Reactions: GorgasmX

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

General Practitioner [v0.0.17 fix 3] [Bruni Multimedia] - Original Size: 1.13GB

Download PC (173MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I will give it about 3-4 days then download it to make sure all the bugs are gone.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes