3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there incest with the sister? Feel like its missing a few tags.
pregnancy tag removed?..how do i explain the baby inside Elisa? :p game is in denial :O
Yes someone has removed a bunch of tags, pregnancy, creampie, oral sex and masturbation for a few that was removed but the action is still in the game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the "stephania" i think thats her name..exam causes a booting out of game error..and since the "continue" option no longer exists it seems one has to go back to a save and hope it was recent or you have ALOT to replay through..no autosave function so that makes it even more frustrating.

Le_sBinadero

Jan 1, 2018
i'm kinda amazed by the depth of the medical bit , i mean he coulda skipped the details cus THIS IS A SEX GAME but he didnt , really though job well done , if u like take the lewd bits out this could be an ok doctor simulator .

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
happy day for me...this is a such a "pay attention rob and use your damn brain for once" game that i became addicted..i really wish i wasnt a semi invalid on med benefits so i could support games financially as this is in my top ten that i wish i could help..alas..all i can say is "Bruni multimedia" you've created a masterpiece and i applaud you.
Thank you very much! This kind of feedback is supporting the project as well as it reminds me the very first motivation I began to code videogames: have people get some fun and forget their troubles for even an hour! :)

Fuck, this game is still going? I thought that the weight of inane complexity would have created a black hole by now.

Node Modules watch out.
Thanks for the vote of confidence! :D

I will give it about 3-4 days then download it to make sure all the bugs are gone.
LOL, good luck with that! :D

So, how does one go about getting Paul's mother? Is this even possible?
From the changelog:
* "After-exam" sexy scenes for story mode are in development

So yes, it will be possible even though not right now :)

the "stephania" i think thats her name..exam causes a booting out of game error..and since the "continue" option no longer exists it seems one has to go back to a save and hope it was recent or you have ALOT to replay through..no autosave function so that makes it even more frustrating.
I'll have a look at it.
As for the autosave the game does them but they are not easily accessible due to an oversight in developing user interface. You can access them by clicking on the "Back" arrow ("<<") in the load screen. Before position 01 are quick saves ("q"), before that autosaves ("a").
I shall ask my graphic designer to create a button for them to be accessed more easily.

i'm kinda amazed by the depth of the medical bit , i mean he coulda skipped the details cus THIS IS A SEX GAME but he didnt , really though job well done , if u like take the lewd bits out this could be an ok doctor simulator .
Thank you. My aim was to have a game similar to the "Emergency Room" series by Legacy Games back in the 90s, a game that I adored as a kid and which after they quit developing the series was unheard of on the gaming industry.

Reactions: Frosty2000 and bas

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
If you wish to support the game feel free to do so. If you hate I also have direct and as well!

And you could also add the game to and buy it when it hits Early Access, that way you'll always have the latest updates (patrons will get them a month earlier but you'll have to pay only once for the game).

:D

Reactions: GroPin

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ok I just replayed Stephany exam and found no booting out of game... Can you tell me exactly when it happens? Is the patient "Stephany"?

asdfghjil

Oct 25, 2017
I can't visit the clinic after Lana messaged me about the dead girl. It says that i can't visit in the evening. Furthermore i keep getting this glitch that my game tracebacks to the examination of the girl with the abusive brother(right now whilst going on a date with Rita to the spa(available without texting her every day). Have to say that i really enjoy the game but the amount of bugs really has a negative influence on the game experience. Still a great game with awesome medical detail though

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
need a Russian language in the game! good game!
Russian translation will be added eventually, but translations are very costly and I need to reach a specific Patreon goal to start developing them (I'm currently 66% towards that goal).
Even Italian translation is still missing, and I'm Italian, but it takes so much time that it needs funding too! :)

Reactions: keer

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I can't visit the clinic after Lana messaged me about the dead girl. It says that i can't visit in the evening. Furthermore i keep getting this glitch that my game tracebacks to the examination of the girl with the abusive brother(right now whilst going on a date with Rita to the spa(available without texting her every day). Have to say that i really enjoy the game but the amount of bugs really has a negative influence on the game experience. Still a great game with awesome medical detail though
About bugs:
That's not an excuse, it's a simple explanation :)

On my part, as you can see in the latest posts, I fast-fix them ASAP and even post the fix here where leaked versions are present. Please remember I work alone on this huge project and I release updates which include hours of gameplay each month :)

As for the issue you reported, the clinic is closed in the evening, you can only go on Mornings and Afternoons, you shall wait until the next day to go to the Waiting Room and progress with the story. That's working as intended.

asdfghjil

Oct 25, 2017
About bugs:
That's not an excuse, it's a simple explanation :)

On my part, as you can see in the latest posts, I fast-fix them ASAP and even post the fix here where leaked versions are present. Please remember I work alone on this huge project and I release updates which include hours of gameplay each month :)

As for the issue you reported, the clinic is closed in the evening, you can only go on Mornings and Afternoons, you shall wait until the next day to go to the Waiting Room and progress with the story. That's working as intended.
It might be a personal save problem but the day after i get the text i can't visist the waiting room as it says i have no business there. For the bugs i totally get it and it is of course likely that they occur in a big game like this one

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It might be a personal save problem but the day after i get the text i can't visist the waiting room as it says i have no business there. For the bugs i totally get it and it is of course likely that they occur in a big game like this one
Wait a second, I'm not sure where in the game you exactly are. Can you attach a save file or post a screenshot with the "text" conversation you have?
Did you pass the first coroner report-thing? In that case as dialogue states your relative will automatically come and visit you every tuesday and thursday starting the week after your conversation with her after the coroner report scene.

Are there walkthrough available for v17?
It is available for 10$ patrons since yesterday.
Free releases come roughly 90 days after patrons-one.

It is usually non-leaked since no one posts it. The reason for that could be this lines I usually write for pledgers when releaseing the w/t:

If you like the game and wish to support me I ask you not to share this PDF until it becomes public: it's meant as a reward for your support and as a thank you, and it's only your support that can help this game to grow as a professional adult indie visual novel and not just a "little game to jerk off with".

But if you do share it, well I can't stop you of course, but having the possibility to work full-time to this project is made possible only with your help. :)

asdfghjil

Oct 25, 2017
Wait a second, I'm not sure where in the game you exactly are. Can you attach a save file or post a screenshot with the "text" conversation you have?
Did you pass the first coroner report-thing? In that case as dialogue states your relative will automatically come and visit you every tuesday and thursday starting the week after your conversation with her after the coroner report scene.
Spoiler
I'm at the point that you start investigating the dead girl. I got the pascode from the sister and she's back with her husband now. She texts me on tuesday that she has found some information and wants to see me the same evening at the clinic because it is safer that way. Can't enter the clinic in the evening and the next day no actions in the waiting room.
If necessary i can send you my save file later.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
before i download this game and after i read the WT for v0.13 can i have multiple girl friends?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes