3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
Probably I'm too dense, but I don't find the section "bugs" at "brunimultimedia.com". That's why I reported them here. Should I use the feature "contact us" in your website?
its a email adress :) at=@
i did send a report there and he is pretty fast answering

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This Fast Fix addresses some game-breaking bugs, so I recommend everyone to install it (unzip the files in the "game" directory overwriting older ones).

Changelog:

• Fixed an issue that, in some cases, caused robyn exam to display well after it was completed.
    The issue was caused by a messed up call stack in ren'py which triggered under unknown circumstances. To fix this all call stacks have been reviewed. Please report any more abnormal behavior about Robyn Exam
  • Fixed Kiko's father appearing again when he's not supposed to. This time for real :)
  • Fixed an issue that caused the relative to not show up to the clinic after she texts the player she would
  • Fixed an issue that crashed the game during Kathlyn and Liam's exam when clicking on their Medical Record hyperlink
  • Fixed an issue which caused a "Variable not found" in Choices and Consequences and in Elisa's relationship
You might need to restart the game (or skip to the update) or load an earlier savegame for these changes to apply. Please start a new game if you still encounter the bugs above before reporting them.

Thank you for playing the game and helping me to sort out these issues!!!!

Download links will be updated in a few hours (internet connection is slow where I am). Thank you for your patience!

Be safe and healthy,

taler

Oct 5, 2017
How much content is in this game? Not sure if I should try it already or wait until it's further than 2 decimal points in version.

MadDogB

Oct 22, 2017
Ok I do not want to skip to new content because do not want Rita as GF, so with that said I am starting over and just seeing if I start a new game and play for so long and save it. Can you go into save file and add more money to get back the equipment faster.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
How much content is in this game? Not sure if I should try it already or wait until it's further than 2 decimal points in version.
I use a correct versioning number, which means:
x.y.z
X = Released version
Y = Beta version
Z = Alpha version

So 0.0.18 means the game is still in Alpha, while it has received 18 major updates in time.

There are about 30+ hours of gameplay and features and it's more or less halfway through development. Many things are already final (i.e. User Interface, Music), some need balance (i.e. Stats, events), some might change completely and some are still to be developed from scratch (i.e. Gallery, Achievements, Google Play integration etc.)

Thanks for taking interest in the game! I hope you'll enjoy it! :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I do not want to skip to new content because do not want Rita as GF, so with that said I am starting over and just seeing if I start a new game and play for so long and save it. Can you go into save file and add more money to get back the equipment faster.
Go to the very first post and click on the link for "Cheats", (most games will have a link or the cheats listed in the first post if they are needed.)

Reactions: Clitbait

MadDogB

Oct 22, 2017
Just had this happen
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'rep_female_teen_height_exam'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\BGames\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\BGames\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\BGames\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\BGames\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/rep_teen_female.rpyc", line 48, in script
��$�Hڊ$�0�U��Z3I��I7���%$��jgFr�A�E 銃�l$�"/�D�?��5���:&�")� ��\� �&��c�.2�,R�A&�rɄl8���`��Ld�!�C�����t�����D��g}$^
File "C:\BGames\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
General Practitioner 0.0.17REP
Thu Sep 20 11:23:02 2018

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Just had this happen

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\BGames\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\BGames\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\BGames\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\BGames\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/rep_teen_female.rpyc", line 48, in script
��$�Hڊ$�0�U��Z3I��I7���%$��jgFr�A�E 銃�l$�"/�D�?��5���:&�")� ��\� �&��c�.2�,R�A&�rɄl8���`��Ld�!�C�����t�����D��g}$^
File "C:\BGames\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Thu Sep 20 11:23:02 2018
Yep happens to me all the time

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Do not perform height exams on Teens. They are not intended to be there and will be removed ASAP. Because they weren't intended they were not developed, thus the bug. :)

Thanks!

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
Do not perform height exams on Teens. They are not intended to be there and will be removed ASAP. Because they weren't intended they were not developed, thus the bug. :)

Thanks!
Seems to me taking height measures on a teen should be pretty standard procedure, shouldn't it?

asdfghjil

Oct 25, 2017
This Fast Fix addresses some game-breaking bugs, so I recommend everyone to install it (unzip the files in the "game" directory overwriting older ones).

Changelog:

• Fixed an issue that, in some cases, caused robyn exam to display well after it was completed.
    The issue was caused by a messed up call stack in ren'py which triggered under unknown circumstances. To fix this all call stacks have been reviewed. Please report any more abnormal behavior about Robyn Exam
  • Fixed Kiko's father appearing again when he's not supposed to. This time for real :)
  • Fixed an issue that caused the relative to not show up to the clinic after she texts the player she would
  • Fixed an issue that crashed the game during Kathlyn and Liam's exam when clicking on their Medical Record hyperlink
  • Fixed an issue which caused a "Variable not found" in Choices and Consequences and in Elisa's relationship
You might need to restart the game (or skip to the update) or load an earlier savegame for these changes to apply. Please start a new game if you still encounter the bugs above before reporting them.

Thank you for playing the game and helping me to sort out these issues!!!!

Download links will be updated in a few hours (internet connection is slow where I am). Thank you for your patience!

Be safe and healthy,
Thanks, was about to send you the save file but this fix helps the issue!

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Seems to me taking height measures on a teen should be pretty standard procedure, shouldn't it?
Yes it is. However I felt that particular exam didn't add anything to the experience and measurements have been included in the patient's Codex entry. For random exams they are just unnecessary. :)

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
i delete my old game, then extract new and apply new fix4, got this error when open game

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label robyn_check is defined twice, at
File "game/robyn_1.rpy", line 1860 and
File "game/robyn_check.rpyc", line 1.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Fri Sep 21 06:49:40 2018
---------------------------------------------------------------

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
another error

---------------------------------
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/ocmf.rpy", line 143, in script
    $ rel_trust -= 10
  File "game/ocmf.rpy", line 143, in <module>
    $ rel_trust -= 10
NameError: name 'rel_trust' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/ocmf.rpy", line 143, in script
    $ rel_trust -= 10
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ocmf.rpy", line 143, in <module>
    $ rel_trust -= 10
NameError: name 'rel_trust' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Fri Sep 21 12:45:41 2018
-----------------------------------------------------

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
ups this can be fixed with create normal.png

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'expr/normal.png'>:
  File "game/christina_defaults.rpy", line 24, in script
    menu:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'expr/normal.png'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/christina_defaults.rpy", line 24, in script
    menu:
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\exports.py", line 893, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\exports.py", line 1080, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1117, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 877, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 919, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1117, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\text\text.py", line 1818, in render
    renders[i] = renpy.display.render.render(i, width, self.style.size, st, at)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Move\General_Practitioner-0.0.17REP-pc-fix3-crunched\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'expr/normal.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Fri Sep 21 12:54:15 2018

game forced quit to menu after answer several question from christina, idk that is bug or game ending

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I think this is the 1st time i have written a 1 star review. was very disappointed in the game. quick points of dislike were the shear amount reliance on RNG, the insane grind, The Fame mechanic in general and lower quality graphics

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
i delete my old game, then extract new and apply new fix4, got this error when open game

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label robyn_check is defined twice, at
File "game/robyn_1.rpy", line 1860 and
File "game/robyn_check.rpyc", line 1.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Fri Sep 21 06:49:40 2018
---------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how but you have a file that you shouldn't have in your game directory (robyn_1.rpy), which is not included in the fast fix and is not in the released version either (just checked the zip files).

.rpy files are source-code files and are not included in the game. Are you sure you haven't used unren to extract rpyc files?

Because I made changes to robyn_1 file, but if you have a .rpy version of it it keeps creating an older version of the .rpyc (the compiled one) and gets you this error.

Delete robyn_1.rpy, extract the fast fix again and try again.

Note: you should delete all .rpy files in your game directory, they simply shouldn't exist :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@cowboybebop I don't really know which version you're using. You seem to have many .rpy files which are outdated (the log refers to lines in code that are simply not there. See my above reply as well.

Do not unren files, they create .rpy files that DON'T GET UPDATED whenever I release a fix. You should never have .rpy files in your game folder and the logs you posted clearly state you do have them...

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes