3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
before i download this game and after i read the WT for v0.13 can i have multiple girl friends?
Not yet not at the same time but once you finish one you have enough time to do another by using the phone, a warning will pop up telling you about it if you try it. (If done right you can have 3 of them finish before the end of game play in this version.)
When the game is finish then you can have as many as you can fit into game play at the same time.

Reactions: gartal

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Spoiler
I'm at the point that you start investigating the dead girl. I got the pascode from the sister and she's back with her husband now. She texts me on tuesday that she has found some information and wants to see me the same evening at the clinic because it is safer that way. Can't enter the clinic in the evening and the next day no actions in the waiting room.
If necessary i can send you my save file later.
No I think I see the problem here. Try to wait until thursday, let me know if the event starts then. Thanks.
(in-game time of course, no need to wait until tomorrow lol :D)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
When the game is finish then you can have as many as you can fit into game play at the same time.
If you play it right. Let's just say that someone might not like finding you around with another girl :D
Yeah, I will also implement a random chance of getting caught if you play too much Casanova :)

And no, that won't mean a "game over" or such, but just a funny "City Hunter"-like moment.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
I restarted the game completely and found a glitch whenever I try to apply height exams on teenagers (not smaller kids):
the script excerpt reads like that:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'rep_male_teen_height_exam'.
The game always crashes at that point

I can provide the whole script by mail, if that helps in any way.
Hope you can fix this bug; it's an awesome game, I appreciate the effort to make it so medically realistic!

asdfghjil

Oct 25, 2017
Is the MC at the clinic when the day ends? Because I think that the event doesn´t happens if the MC has not been working in the clinic during the day.
Yeah i worked at the clinic at tuesday,wednesday and thursday both the morning and afternoon and the event doesn't trigger. Only think getting triggered is me ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of General Practitioner v0.0.17REP-fix3
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Sorry man but that game is totally bugged ... can`t play 5 minutes in a row without having bugs and errors and shit like that ... it´s sad cause the game is really something else ... but not in the current state!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Sadly still doesn't work on thursday
Ok. I need a savegame. You can send it to me at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com. Thanks! :)

Is the MC at the clinic when the day ends? Because I think that the event doesn´t happens if the MC has not been working in the clinic during the day.
No, the event is due to trigger automatically during the day, regardless of your choices.

I restarted the game completely and found a glitch whenever I try to apply height exams on teenagers (not smaller kids):
the script excerpt reads like that:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'rep_male_teen_height_exam'.
The game always crashes at that point

I can provide the whole script by mail, if that helps in any way.
Hope you can fix this bug; it's an awesome game, I appreciate the effort to make it so medically realistic!
Height exam on teenagers shouldn't be present at all! I shall fix that immediately. Height exams have been removed from the game since they were included in the Medical Record of each patient.

It is an awesome game to bad you cannot steal your sister from bob oh well still an awesome game
You can actually. That depends on your conversation choices ;)

I keep getting the error that "GetTooltip" is undefined.

I am running the game through the renpy sdk on mac
I need more information about the issue. Where are you pointing your mouse at when the error happens?

error daily report after dialog with fat chinese
error after love dialog with sister
some random force closing
I need the exact error log else I can't find the issue. It's a 400.000+ dialogues game, I shall need specific infos.

Sorry man but that game is totally bugged ... can`t play 5 minutes in a row without having bugs and errors and shit like that ... it´s sad cause the game is really something else ... but not in the current state!
That's not true at all! There are bugs, some are very annoying and such, but believe me you can play more than 5 minutes because the game is more than 30 hours long in content and it doesn't crash so often.
Besides, without bug reports I cannot find the issues since I do not have someone else than the players to test out the game each month. I do tests of course, but I can't replay the whole game each month because that would stop development completely.

So, comments like this one don't help at all because I'm already aware about bugs, but I need bug reports to fix them and not "I had a bug while having sex with someone" because that won't be of any help.

Also, I do not know how leaked releases are packed and I cannot know if some errors which were NEVER reported in 18 months are due to that. I can only work with official releases. It's not because I'm greedy for money, it's because I cannot chase ghosts like sometimes happened because the "repack" was missing some files or such.

That's also why Random Exams are not released to the general public but just for Patrons. That's not for my greed either, but because I'm well aware, given the very nature of the feature (randomizing almost everything) that many bugs could arise, more than a few actually, and releasing it to the public would mean very bad image of the overall game.

Another small thing if you want to help: I have a dozen channels to contact me but I always ask to send bug reports to bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com
If I had to check EVERY channel each day to check for bug reports I'd done nothing more than that and I cannot afford it. So PLEASE send me bugs to my email address, that's the fastest and most useful way to help the game's development even and above all if you're not pledging the game but you like the project nevertheless.

Also, this thread could be more interesting if it was about discussing the game's features, choices and to achieve informations. Flooding it with bug reports gets it harder to read and doesn't help anyone.
My 2 cents here, feel free to dismiss what I say if you think it's bullshit.

Reactions: mileduets

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Probably I'm too dense, but I don't find the section "bugs" at "brunimultimedia.com". That's why I reported them here. Should I use the feature "contact us" in your website?

Reactions: B-52reloaded

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Why there are two negotiations with Kiko's father? And at the second one I have no choices but accept all his terms. And after that I have to exam girl with jerk brother again. Bug?

Mar 25, 2018
i choose to start a new game but picked the skip to update option, each click consumes energy so just by looking through the offices in the clinic will deplete the player's energy without really doing anything at all yet...would it be much easier to reduce the energy when the time of the day has ended (morning, afternoon, evening)?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Why there are two negotiations with Kiko's father? And at the second one I have no choices but accept all his terms. And after that I have to exam girl with jerk brother again. Bug?
This does seem to happen often, although it never happens on my gamethrough. I shall look into it more closely since you're the second person to report this. Stay tuned.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
i choose to start a new game but picked the skip to update option, each click consumes energy so just by looking through the offices in the clinic will deplete the player's energy without really doing anything at all yet...would it be much easier to reduce the energy when the time of the day has ended (morning, afternoon, evening)?
That's an interesting suggestion. However you have many activities you can perform during the day, some of them will also replenish your energy as well. The energy loss by wandering around the clinic was meant to indicate the trip to the clinic itself, wandering around and working for a bit with your staff/patients.

I understand that could become unrealistic so I'll keep this on my mind. Energy has recently been included and it's still undergoing balancing.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok. I need a savegame. You can send it to me at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com. Thanks! :)

No, the event is due to trigger automatically during the day, regardless of your choices.

Height exam on teenagers shouldn't be present at all! I shall fix that immediately. Height exams have been removed from the game since they were included in the Medical Record of each patient.

You can actually. That depends on your conversation choices ;)

I need more information about the issue. Where are you pointing your mouse at when the error happens?

I need the exact error log else I can't find the issue. It's a 400.000+ dialogues game, I shall need specific infos.

That's not true at all! There are bugs, some are very annoying and such, but believe me you can play more than 5 minutes because the game is more than 30 hours long in content and it doesn't crash so often.
Besides, without bug reports I cannot find the issues since I do not have someone else than the players to test out the game each month. I do tests of course, but I can't replay the whole game each month because that would stop development completely.

So, comments like this one don't help at all because I'm already aware about bugs, but I need bug reports to fix them and not "I had a bug while having sex with someone" because that won't be of any help.

Also, I do not know how leaked releases are packed and I cannot know if some errors which were NEVER reported in 18 months are due to that. I can only work with official releases. It's not because I'm greedy for money, it's because I cannot chase ghosts like sometimes happened because the "repack" was missing some files or such.

That's also why Random Exams are not released to the general public but just for Patrons. That's not for my greed either, but because I'm well aware, given the very nature of the feature (randomizing almost everything) that many bugs could arise, more than a few actually, and releasing it to the public would mean very bad image of the overall game.

Another small thing if you want to help: I have a dozen channels to contact me but I always ask to send bug reports to bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com
If I had to check EVERY channel each day to check for bug reports I'd done nothing more than that and I cannot afford it. So PLEASE send me bugs to my email address, that's the fastest and most useful way to help the game's development even and above all if you're not pledging the game but you like the project nevertheless.

Also, this thread could be more interesting if it was about discussing the game's features, choices and to achieve informations. Flooding it with bug reports gets it harder to read and doesn't help anyone.
My 2 cents here, feel free to dismiss what I say if you think it's bullshit.
Oh really i might need to look up what choices i need to make so i can steal her all for myself muhahahaha

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes