3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia found a bug in this save , when i go to the hospital , it goes back to the robyn exam
Sorry about that. For some reason the fixes introduced in 0.0.19 weren't present in this release. I'm starting to think something messed up with repositories. I am attaching fix #9 to deal with this (also includes other fixes as well).
Same problem and the fix does not work, i did one job at the hospital one afternoon and the next week this bug happens even after a installed the fix and reloaded a previous save.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Same problem and the fix does not work, i did one job at the hospital one afternoon and the next week this bug happens even after a installed the fix and reloaded a previous save.
download the game again and i think it should be fixed

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
one more bug unfornately
another one
Wow man, those were NEVER reported even though they are present since those exams have been released. It looks like it is very rare that someone made the choice that led to them apparently! Very nice catch!

Unfortunately I won't be able to release a fix until December 27th, even though I already made the changes in coding, because I'm currently away for the holiday and I don't have access to any publishing tool.
Nevertheless thanks!

The fix fixes it, just checked. Try to follow jack's advice, it looks like you've got some issues with your game's folder.
Thanks God both itch.io and Steam have a very nice publishing tool that makes this situations unlikely to happen, unfortunately leaked versions are a bit messier on an everchanging game as GP is in its current state of development ;)

Can someone tell me how to cheat on android plz
I do not believe that's possible as there's no way to call the game's console on Android (as far as I know at least).

Reactions: jack brisen

RedRebecca

Donor
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

I have download the android version but the graphic are really too compressed, if someone have a not compressed version for android it can help me :)

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Wow man, those were NEVER reported even though they are present since those exams have been released. It looks like it is very rare that someone made the choice that led to them apparently! Very nice catch!

Unfortunately I won't be able to release a fix until December 27th, even though I already made the changes in coding, because I'm currently away for the holiday and I don't have access to any publishing tool.
Nevertheless thanks!
No problem , in the meantime , enjoy your holidays ;)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi,

I have download the android version but the graphic are really too compressed, if someone have a not compressed version for android it can help me :)
In this moment there's a sale on both Steam (NO android version) and itch.io (Android version as well) and the game costs just about 14,99$ and you'll get every update available until the game dies for free after the purchase.

Not because I want to sell anything, but you'd be pleased with the product more than you would with the leaked version. :)

Have fun either way :D

RedRebecca

Donor
Nov 27, 2017
In this moment there's a sale on both Steam (NO android version) and itch.io (Android version as well) and the game costs just about 14,99$ and you'll get every update available until the game dies for free after the purchase.

Not because I want to sell anything, but you'd be pleased with the product more than you would with the leaked version. :)

Have fun either way :D

Ok really interesting, so if i buy the itch version for android the game was not compressed and i have a acces for all the update for free ?

Rebecca

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
finally updated my steam version of the game today and am able to get back to the game....yay new content and goop!!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ok really interesting, so if i buy the itch version for android the game was not compressed and i have a acces for all the update for free ?

Rebecca
Yep. And in two days the game on itch.io gets updated to the release available here as well.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
hey @Bruni Multimedia , in this save , i think i came inside of elisa , but the game tells me that was outside , can you do a quick check on this save?
And btw , the chapter 12 - choices and consequences took place at the 18th instead of 13 like it was saying on the walktrough and it said chapter 8 instead of 12 , is this a bug?
Thanks

zazaza123

Jun 1, 2017
Question:
Are there any differences between "steam" version and this/patron version??
It's just a lot more acceptable thing for me to pay for something once, than doing it mounthly. Not really a style of my wallet.

S-XBS

Nov 5, 2017
@ Bruni Multimedia
I would like to salute the work to be done this year. I always enjoy this game and wow for the latest achievement.
Unfortunately I left this game a little on the side and now I have to start again. It should be a pleasure.
Seriously awesome job in 2018 and I wish you a happy new year 2019 with a lot of success.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Question:
Are there any differences between "steam" version and this/patron version??
It's just a lot more acceptable thing for me to pay for something once, than doing it mounthly. Not really a style of my wallet.
Patrons receive updates from 25 to 3 days earlier than Steam users, but the versions are the same.
There's a special offer to people who pledge 20$ on Patreon to receive a free Steam Key, the offer lasts until January 2nd and release 0.0.21 will be available to 20$ patrons next week, while it will be available on Steam 25 days later.

There's also an offer on Steam's sales and the game's current price is 13,49$, and you'll get every update forever.

Thanks for your interest in the game! Happy new year!

how to add into game on android?
You can't, unfortunately Android users need to re-download the whole package. This will be the only way until the game becomes available on the Store (after Beta)

@ Bruni Multimedia
I would like to salute the work to be done this year. I always enjoy this game and wow for the latest achievement.
Unfortunately I left this game a little on the side and now I have to start again. It should be a pleasure.
Seriously awesome job in 2018 and I wish you a happy new year 2019 with a lot of success.
Thank you very much! Stay in touch for a very important announcement due in two days!
Happy new year to you too!

Reactions: zazaza123 and keer

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hello guys!

This is the final day of the year and it's time to recollect what was achieved over Bruni Multimedia's project in this year, and have a first look of what's coming up next year as well!

• Random Examinations were released on March, making a first step to an almost countless replayability once they end their development in a few weeks with 0.0.22 update. Random examinations' development was made possible by Patrons pledgers who supported the game and made this goal achievable.
  • We celebrated our first anniversary of development on General Practitioner on May. A special edition of the game was released for Patrons only which contained a sexual examination of pregnant Elisa and Erika. Some of the assets for that exam, which was dropped in August update, were re-used for the real Elisa examination
  • Game's development became hindered in June, since I had become badly ill and couldn't work for the whole month. This meant the update scheduling suffered a change while it also gained an increase of the overall content.
  • We officially launched the Early Access on Steam on October. This helped us to dramatically increase the player base of the game and its community. That allowed us to better understand game's mechanics, sort out bugs faster and re-draw those parts of the game which were not working at all.
  • We are making the game moddable by the Steam Workshop on December, adding more layers of customization to players who might like to play the examination they always wished to play since they first tried the game.
Those achievements have been made possible by us (developers) working together with you (the community), because your show of love and support is what makes this worthwhile and will allow us to continue with this and other projects as well.

Since game's development is now proceeding steadily, we also had the chance and opportunity to work with many talented artists, and we also had an increase in the size of our team recently.

In 2019 we're going to launch TWO more different projects thanks to this, as we can have separate teams working on separate projects and this allows us to deliver quality games without altering the schedule of General Practitioner.

With this I'd like to introduce you Bruni Multimedia's team members.

- JD Glass - Lead Writer of the upcoming Visual Novel (details next week!)
- Avery Flannigan - Writer and Japanese Adaptator
- Laura "sasquatchii" Henderson - Graphic Designer and Lead Artist
- Ann Sharova - Lead Composer for General Practitioner

We're also hiring a new developer, who is still uncredited for now, to allow us to release many exciting games in the future!

Work on General Practitioner is proceeding as scheduled.

Visual Novel Project #1 will be made available for free to every 20$+ patron in addition to other rewards related to General Practitioner. Details will follow next week!

Visual Novel Project #2 will be posted on Kickstarter as well, since it is a very ambitious project. I'm sure you will like it! Of course you can choose to stick to Patreon support as well, or to wait for the Steam Release to support its development... Details will follow on late February.

All Bruni Multimedia's Visual Novels feature a deep and engaging narration, adult game elements and gameplay features which make them easily recognizable. If you enjoyed playing GP, just wait to see what's in store for you!

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes