3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks. It is very strange it was never reported earlier as Selma is not one of the newest exams.
I will release a fix in 2 days since 0.0.21 will replace 0.0.20 by then.
Thank you.

Reactions: jack brisen

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
General Practitioner v0.0.20.13:

And if it's not fresh enough version for you, maybe you'd haul your ass to and get the newest one?

Reactions: Papa Ernie and wep

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This game has so many bugs and updates needed to make it playable. Not worth paying fboom to download an old version.

As was mentioned by someone in the beginning this author will go on for years sucking money from people and in a couple of years be at v0.0.21.10 with no final version in sight. We have all seen it done before. In the end his sponsors will have paid more then they would have for a new well made PC game like Fallout 5.
You're free to believe it, but this is actually not true.

These are the actual bugs reported either by the community and myself:

This is the roadmap to the final release, which is well within schedule right now:

These are the planned features (not counting major ones and some that will be disclosed in a few weeks):

Devlogs are released on the Steam Page, on itch.io, on Gamejolt, on my website to keep people aware of what I am doing.

Oh yeah, you can also see what I do with people's money if you're interested:

While it is true that some patrons already paid me more than 500$ (like 10 Fallout 5), they only made it because they liked the game and not because they were forced to do so. The game is available on Steam for as mere as 17,99$ and that will include every update until the game dies. You can also grab it on sale for 12,99$ like it was on Steam's Winter Sale, so that's not as long as Fallout 5.

I never missed a release on Patreon since I started, even last June when I was forced to bed for a serious illness I still managed to release content to the upper tiers, while 5$ patrons had unfortunately had to be postponed for a dozen days.

Also, the game already features more than 40 hours of gameplay in its current state and the final game will feature about 60, which is adequate for the price in my opinion. The fact that development takes a little long (while 30 months are not that long) is because I work on this alone while my collaborators started a new smaller project which will be out on April already in full development, even though it will be an episodic release, so no betas or everything for a suggested price of 7,99$ for 6-10 hours of gameplay.

Finally I don't suck money to anybody. Whoever wants to pledge the game is free to do so. My own participation in this community proves that I also assist pirated communities where, even if I don't condone piracy and blah blah you can read about it a page earlier if you wish.

This is just to reply to your false accusations for whoever might read your post and not all the others.

Do not bother replying to me as your future false trolling posts will be ignored as I already stated in a very accurate and honest way what I needed to prove. You can either like or dislike the game, that's personal opinion, but you can't say that I am stealing people money like most "developers" do on Patreon because it's simply that: not true.

Be safe and healthy, :)

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Have the exams been updated within these recent releases, or are they still using non-detailed renders? E.g. when you perform a breast exam, are there any renders of actually fondling the girls breasts? Similarly for pelvic exams? If not, are more detailed exam renders in the pipeline?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is "FIX 0.0.20_9 (apply after downloading the game)" necessary with v0.0.20.13 ?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Been out of the loop for months now. Has there been any progress for the relative in terms of sexual content? I looked at the roadmap and saw that their romance ending will be done around March, but what's the current state of the storyline at this point?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Have the exams been updated within these recent releases, or are they still using non-detailed renders? E.g. when you perform a breast exam, are there any renders of actually fondling the girls breasts? Similarly for pelvic exams? If not, are more detailed exam renders in the pipeline?
Hi. All renders in the game are 1280x720, that's a standard definition for most Visual Novels and no upgrade is planned for that. There are no renders of fondling breasts, something might be added in the game before Beta starts, but I can't guarantee it as there's no actual request for that (maybe you and another guy asked me that).

Is "FIX 0.0.20_9 (apply after downloading the game)" necessary with v0.0.20.13 ?
20.13 is higher than 20.9, so it won't be necessary.

Been out of the loop for months now. Has there been any progress for the relative in terms of sexual content? I looked at the roadmap and saw that their romance ending will be done around March, but what's the current state of the storyline at this point?
You can actually have sex with her if you follow Rita's route. There's also a new chapter examining your past with her and your mother which plays during Christmas.
In march a full storyline regarding her will be released, marking the end of her story once and for all, even though some events could still be developed in the future. After march update gets released you can play a full storyline with her, beginning to end. ;)

Mar 1, 2018
Sara is a young doctor who just completed Med School with the highest degrees. Uncertain about her future she joins the Coroners' State Institute and the adventure begins!
So in your new project, we get to play as a female protagonist? Not that I am against it, but that's a lot different from GP, the only "common" thread being that they are both med based story lines. I will wait until I play it to "judge" it, but I'm afraid that playing as a female will break a lot of immersion, at least for me. Have you considered it to be a male protagonist, or you were set from the beginning for a female?

nihau

May 23, 2018
Can i ask what woman in the game or "person" can be pursued and made relationship with them as of now.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Main romance (different stories, events, etc.): Rita, Erika, Elisa, Claudia, Vanessa, Aaron, Kiko, Christine

Minor romance (one time sex scene): many patients, right now Paul's mom, Clara, Sara plus other I can't remember right now

Reactions: nihau

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
So in your new project, we get to play as a female protagonist? Not that I am against it, but that's a lot different from GP, the only "common" thread being that they are both med based story lines. I will wait until I play it to "judge" it, but I'm afraid that playing as a female will break a lot of immersion, at least for me. Have you considered it to be a male protagonist, or you were set from the beginning for a female?
In The Coroner Saga ( ) you will take the role of Sara, a recently graduated med school student who's asked to join an elite group of medical researchers assisting the local Coroner's Office to discover the truth about the most difficult cases.

The game is an otome (namely a game for a female audience), however like many good otome games men will also enjoy it, since the story will be written by a professional writer, sexual situations will be present and our medical gameplay will add a layer of simulation to it as well! Give it a try, you might like it.

The game will feature three romance plots: two with male characters and one lesbian story. And believe me, those are very good written, not because I'm making the game but because I really believe the writing is awesome!

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
In The Coroner Saga ( ) you will take the role of Sara, a recently graduated med school student who's asked to join an elite group of medical researchers assisting the local Coroner's Office to discover the truth about the most difficult cases.

The game is an otome (namely a game for a female audience), however like many good otome games men will also enjoy it, since the story will be written by a professional writer, sexual situations will be present and our medical gameplay will add a layer of simulation to it as well! Give it a try, you might like it.

The game will feature three romance plots: two with male characters and one lesbian story. And believe me, those are very good written, not because I'm making the game but because I really believe the writing is awesome!
Hype Overload!!!! This is looking pretty good and can´t wait to play it

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Hey @Bruni Multimedia , i think i´m having a bug where it says elisa wants to talk to me because of christmas plans but i´m not able to talk to her on my home....
And i notice that on christmas dinner event there is no elisa
what can i do?

Frexxy

Mar 29, 2018
Did anyone else have to problem when you have Rita move in with you and then you find out you are the father of Elisa's child then Elisa is now living with you

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey @Bruni Multimedia , i think i´m having a bug where it says elisa wants to talk to me because of christmas plans but i´m not able to talk to her on my home....
And i notice that on christmas dinner event there is no elisa
what can i do?
Thanks. I shall have a look at it ASAP, since it wasn't reported earlier and it looks like a nasty bug.

Did anyone else have to problem when you have Rita move in with you and then you find out you are the father of Elisa's child then Elisa is now living with you
Which version are you playing? This was fixed in the latest updates, I fear that something must have gone wrong (Elisa's pregnancy was rewritten between 0.0.12 and 0.0.20 and this caused a mess with older saves).

Reactions: jack brisen

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there any way we can help the little girl Maryanne, without alerting social services? Like is there a way the MC and his girlfriend could care for her?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes