keer

Jun 20, 2017
Денег ему надо просто больше!!He just needs more money !! thx

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Any chance the walkthrough will be updated soon?
Unfortunately that is pretty low on the priority list. Most development time is to develop new content, to test against bugs, to fix bugs which weren't tested enough and to keep in schedule to release the final product in Q4 2019. ;)

While I understand many people need the walkthrough badly I simply need to choose where to focus my efforts and at the moment I think I have little choice.

Antoniyss

Dec 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "keer, post: 1444638, member: 77635»] Денег ему надо просто больше !! Ему просто нужно больше денег !! thx [/ QUOTE]

You misunderstood me, I hope that the author will not mind. I just decided to improve my language skills.
I'm going to translate a visual novel.

Reactions: keer
Dec 3, 2018
Unfortunately that is pretty low on the priority list. Most development time is to develop new content, to test against bugs, to fix bugs which weren't tested enough and to keep in schedule to release the final product in Q4 2019. ;)

While I understand many people need the walkthrough badly I simply need to choose where to focus my efforts and at the moment I think I have little choice.
That's quite alright. Keep up the good work!

Oct 13, 2017
Question about this
--Developer Note: We don't condone the sharing of our Patron exclusive content, the links which are added by F95 Uploaders. However, we respect F95zone for what it is and have chosen to be active in the community despite the content shared. --

This mean while you don't approve of people posting paid content to a open forum for download, but you understand the point behind F95, so you not only condone this, but you also interact with possible people who for all intents and purposes stole from you by not download and paying.
That's pretty much "We don't like you stealing shit from us, but were so glad you like it"

That's some major respect to you.

Reactions: MarkHansen

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Greetings guys!

As promised today I want to share some big news with you: the upcoming release of a new Bruni Multimedia project - The Coroner Saga.

This is a separate project from General Practitioner, a different team of few but very dedicated people are actually working on it so this isn't going to change the scheduled release of General Practitioner in any way (by the way, you can take a look at the game's roadmap .

What is The Coroner Saga (TCS)? It's an otome Visual Novel, a smaller project compared to General Practitioner and an episodic-release one as well. Each "Season" of TCS will be made of 6 episodes, each varying in gameplay lenght of about 5-6 hours and with many different romance options and endings.

It is also a very interesting and well written story, having award-winner author JD Glass as Lead Writer for the project (someone might recognize her from her work on Voltage Entertainment's Visual Novels as well as many other works).

The Visual Novel will also be available on Japanese with fully-translated interface and game. Other translations will be available if there's enough interest in the project as well. As for General Practitioner, a Patreon crowdfunding is also established for TCS with specific rewards for pledgers, and if a certain goal is met translations will be implemented for TCS.

Become a Coroner

Sara is a young doctor who just completed Med School with the highest degrees. Uncertain about her future she joins the Coroners' State Institute and the adventure begins!

Deep and engaging narration

Written by award winner writer JD Glass, author of American Library Association (Stonewall) and Lambda Literary Award (Literature) finalist Punk Like Me, Punk And Zen, Lambda Literary Award and Ben Franklin Award finalist Red Light, GCLS finalist American Goth, and the critically acclaimed X; selection editor (and contributor) of GCLS Award winning anthology Outsiders, listed on the Advocate’s Top 100 for CORE, Vol.1 Iss.1., the well-received First Blood, GCLS finalist Nocturnes, and the fan-awaited Glass Lions. Called by some the voice of a generation and the erotic philosopher by others, JD works in often familiar-seeming worlds, with people we know, people like ourselves, people we’d like to meet, and provides powerful stories that allow the reader to rejoice and wonder, stumble and fall, then rejoice victoriously again at the amazing experience of being human.

Murder Cases!

6 different murder cases to solve. Each case will have you work in a simulation-minigame to find the correct clues. Those of you who are familiar with General Practitioner's examinations will feel comfortable with easily recognizable mechanics!

You decide your own fate

As with all Bruni Multimedia's videogames choices are the most important thing: will you pursue your career without any distraction or will you let your personal life to interfere with your dream to become a world-renown Coroner? Each choice will have consequences in the current episode or in future episodes. You can replay the game as much as you wish to try out every different combination and outcomes!

Episodic Release

The Coroner Saga will start releasing its first season on April 2019. Each season is made of 6 episodes and each episode's duration is about 5-6 hours in gameplay.

The game's replayability gives you the chance to start over and face completely new situations.

The Coroner Saga is an episodic Visual Novel which will have you deal with Sara's personal and professional life as well. Meet new people, interact with colleagues and fellow doctors and uncover the truth behind several murder cases throughout the game's season.

Medical accuracy

Developed with the help of a real MD, the game features medical informations that are accurate and up-to-date. Please do not take medical informations other than for having fun in the game. If you experience some medical concern ask your doctor as soon as possible.

Full HD graphics

Developed in 1920x1080 resolution, The Coroner Saga's graphic is stunningly beautiful to look at.

Original Soundtrack

The game features a full 10-track original score you won't hear anywhere else.

---

There's a news about our website as well! Take a look to discover what has changed and explore the two new websites we made to keep each project separated:

( )

( )

( )

! It won't be released as an Early Access game, it will be a full release right from the beginning. Release date is set for April but more informations will be released in the upcoming weeks.

If you wish to start supporting the project and you liked our work on General Practitioner !

Patrons should keep in touch as new rewards and goals are being set in a few hours/days. Stay tuned for more exciting infos about our Adult Visual Novel Projects!

Thank you for following us and our projects, we are very proud of our small but dedicated fan community and we wish you to always be safe and healthy!

PS: exciting news for General Practitioner are coming as well in a few hours: stay tuned!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Question about this
--Developer Note: We don't condone the sharing of our Patron exclusive content, the links which are added by F95 Uploaders. However, we respect F95zone for what it is and have chosen to be active in the community despite the content shared. --

This mean while you don't approve of people posting paid content to a open forum for download, but you understand the point behind F95, so you not only condone this, but you also interact with possible people who for all intents and purposes stole from you by not download and paying.
That's pretty much "We don't like you stealing shit from us, but were so glad you like it"

That's some major respect to you.
Yep, that's always been my standing on this. It's also to understand that if we're doing a good job people would gladly support it, which many users from this forum did and still do both on Patreon or Steam.

Reactions: partanen

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
This game doesn't reach any kind of subject I like or would love to see.
Yet, here I am, downloading it.

Why you ask ?
It looks promising, it looks good & it doesn't looks like a dumb sex game.
I've downloaded a few games on F95zone & was impressed to see a few "pearl" in the abyss.
And I think that this game is one of them in its own shell.

Thank you for uploading this game here & making it.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This game doesn't reach any kind of subject I like or would love to see.
Yet, here I am, downloading it.

Why you ask ?
It looks promising, it looks good & it doesn't looks like a dumb sex game.
I've downloaded a few games on F95zone & was impressed to see a few "pearl" in the abyss.
And I think that this game is one of them in its own shell.

Thank you for uploading this game here & making it.
Thank you, thank you very much, I mean it. Although you need to thank the uploaders for uploading it since like I said earlier while I don't condone the download of copyright-protected content I value this community for what it is, even for skeptic players like you. And who knows, maybe you'll like it enough to purchase it on the next Steam Sales :)

Let me know what you think about the game and follow my new game either: for something different!

Thanks again!

Oct 13, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia
Not sure if this error or something,but during interviewing i ask "family medical history" for "Mr.Woodley" for 17 year old patient Pavel
The patient father responds " my partner and I are fine, however my parents died of cancer at 65 and 73 years respectively"
isn't respectively usually followed after say Mother and father?
When ending exam it says "Both Pavel and her parent are waiting for your assessment"
Pavel is Male.
Next patient 6 year old male, also identified as "her"
10 year old female, general inspection says shes "unconscious, does not react to external stimuli", but then responds for next part of exam.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It has been fixed in the latest update, which hasn't been loaded here. Thank you for reporting it.
As for the grammar mistake "respectively", forgive about that since English isn't my first language you might find some mistakes here and there. I shall fix it whenever I have the chance ;)

Oct 13, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia
For Katia Lopez, the depression patient brought over by the other doctor there is conflicting information. Patient codex says ailment:depression suicide attempt" with suicide attempt with a hyperlink.
When asked "have you ever tried to take your life" she says "no,would never do that to her family".

In real life this conflicting information could be dangerous.
As a First Responder, if i give a transfer report saying patient has a history of attempting suicide, but the patient says she would never do that. I could get in trouble for a giving a false report to higher level of responsibility i.e paramedics , doctors.
Sorry for asking and questioning so much.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You don't need to be sorry as I REALLY appreciate the help!
I'll have a look at it to see if it is a mistake, an oversight or something not intended at all and I shall correct it. Thanks again!

Oct 13, 2017
When i go to the hospital I keep getting the girl who hurt herself training with the a-hole brother. Then it takes me back to the clinic where i never treat her because i always upset the brother and never exam her.
Never had the fame to "improve" their status to exam.
When i go to the hospital i get this traceback, and get a generic "500" reward" and havent had any other situtations at the hospital, just "training girl" and "500"

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You're running a very outdated release of the game, and I never received such a report before. I also tried the examination you're referring without incurring in the bug... I will keep an eye open for something like that, but it could be something already fixed (latest release is 0.0.20.14, you're running 0.0.20.5)

Petroga

Sep 18, 2018
The latest release is 0.0.20.14 was uploaded elsewhere on the internet through sites like keep2share and fileboom. This game doesn't seem that popular how far behind the upload is from months back.
It because f95 tolerance to some authors and games i think, buy premium on fboom and play

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes