3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
shop is bugged for me too. as soon as i use it i cant scroll back at any point of the game anymore and whenever i load i will be send back to the shop. more over when buying a car you get an error message because the term "charme" is not defined (should be charm).

beehe

Jun 30, 2018
When loading a saved game it keeps loading me to the online shopping. Also it keeps pushing me back to day 2 when loading a saved game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
shop is bugged for me too. as soon as i use it i cant scroll back at any point of the game anymore and whenever i load i will be send back to the shop. more over when buying a car you get an error message because the term "charme" is not defined (should be charm).
with error save must help the developer, but as for the error with the purchase of cars here you have corrected by me a file that already fixes this error, paste to and replace in the folder General_Practitioner-0.0.21_003-market \ game

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The shop is definitely breaking the game. I already tried it myself but I can't understand what's messing around. I fear this might take some hours to fix, please be patient as a fix is underway and thanks for your support! :(

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
An update of General Practitioner is available to download:

- Fixed a game breaking bug that occurred when accessing the shop. Saves affected by the bug can be restored by closing the shop and doing any in-game action different from accessing the shop itself. Then a new save must be made which should replace the faulty one. Sorry about any discomfort this bug might have caused.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when buying the Elite Racer car
- Workshop compatibility added
- Fixed a crash occurring when examining a random child's back (missing image)
- Fixed a rare issue in Selma's examination that caused the game to crash
- Fixed a small typo in Robyn's undress options

It was reported a bug during Robyn's examination not showing the correct amount of points earned.
This is not a bug but it's working as intended. The "Examination Review" screen is related to the Medical Board's score, i.e. the way you performed the examination according to the Board's guidelines. Every other interaction with the patient (every patient in the game) might or might not affect your score in its own way, thus improving the overall result of the examination itself. Those are not present in the examination review screen but will affect your performance in an unknown way.

This has been made to simulate real life as best as possible, where a doctor who made the perfect examination on a patient could find situations where that's not enough. Likewise a doctor who performed less examination than it was necessary could get a very good reputation just because of his social skills (this also happens).

This also applies to the same report about Kiko's examination.

Thank you for playing the game!

Be safe and healthy!

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
First of all good game. realy keep it up. Second i played .20.05, does these new versions add some kind of "auto" on normal consultations? For exemple if you max your medicine stat, do we need to manualy go all the way to get the max money? dunno if im making myself clear. (i if not, possibility to ad it?)

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018

- Fixed a game breaking bug that occurred when accessing the shop. Saves affected by the bug can be restored by closing the shop and doing any in-game action different from accessing the shop itself. Then a new save must be made which should replace the faulty one. Sorry about any discomfort this bug might have caused.

It was reported a bug during Robyn's examination not showing the correct amount of points earned.
This is not a bug but it's working as intended. The "Examination Review" screen is related to the Medical Board's score, i.e. the way you performed the examination according to the Board's guidelines. Every other interaction with the patient (every patient in the game) might or might not affect your score in its own way, thus improving the overall result of the examination itself. Those are not present in the examination review screen but will affect your performance in an unknown way.

This has been made to simulate real life as best as possible, where a doctor who made the perfect examination on a patient could find situations where that's not enough. Likewise a doctor who performed less examination than it was necessary could get a very good reputation just because of his social skills (this also happens).

Be safe and healthy!
does this fix elisa´s christmas talks / plans?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Be safe and healthy!
Thank you very much for such a quick response, the professional behavior of the creator of the game is very much praised because with few games you can count on such a fast and professional help.

Reactions: jack brisen

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
First of all good game. realy keep it up. Second i played .20.05, does these new versions add some kind of "auto" on normal consultations? For exemple if you max your medicine stat, do we need to manualy go all the way to get the max money? dunno if im making myself clear. (i if not, possibility to ad it?)
I understand what you're saying. I never thought about it, but it's a cool idea. Let's see if I can implement it anyway without altering too much.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
I understand what you're saying. I never thought about it, but it's a cool idea. Let's see if I can implement it anyway without altering too much.
Ty for considering my idea. Think wont alter much, if you incresse the study part of the game. Know doctors that can realy look at a person and outright know the problem. BUT they studied realy hard to do so.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia,

So I deleted everything, even all the save files, I downloaded 21.003, then I intalled the fix 21.004, I launch the game make my settings and start a new game, I make the first examinatio nwithout problem, rollback works fine etc .. then in the afternoon I go to my computer to buy the Urinalysis Tool ( I dont know if its the right name ), and from here the rollback function doesn't work anymore !

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia,

So I deleted everything, even all the save files, I downloaded 21.003, then I intalled the fix 21.004, I launch the game make my settings and start a new game, I make the first examinatio nwithout problem, rollback works fine etc .. then in the afternoon I go to my computer to buy the Urinalysis Tool ( I dont know if its the right name ), and from here the rollback function doesn't work anymore !
As a matter of fact that function should work as usual. Please check the Settings screen if the option to go back is checked, else you won't have it available.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes