3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
As a matter of fact that function should work as usual. Please check the Settings screen if the option to go back is checked, else you won't have it available.
That's the point, the rollback works perfectly during the exam, even in the computer after buying the Urinalysis Tool, I can rollback to cancel the purchase, but once I clik on the little door twice, top right of screen, to quit the computer, impossible to roolback anymore even during next examination etc ...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ok. Have you used one of the old corrupted save after you encountered the bug or have you loaded an earlier save than the bug (I mean the one that was breaking the saves)

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Ok. Have you used one of the old corrupted save after you encountered the bug or have you loaded an earlier save than the bug (I mean the one that was breaking the saves)
No, like I said in the previous post, I completely deleted the game and the saves, I reinstalled the 21.003 with the fix 21.004 and started a new game like it was the first time I was playing it!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Oh so I see. I use a different way to call for the exit of the exam which probably breaks the rollback... I'll have a look at it while it's not gamebreaking. I suggest you download the "cheat" file in the first post to try and make it work again, but no promises (that file could also break the game so use it carefully since I didn't develop it.)

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Thank you for the tip about the "cheat mode", but I have no use of it, I just wanted to play a "story mode" with the rollback to take good decisions (so if my judgement is wrong, I can rollback to select an other option) during patient's exams! I dont want more money or cheat about stats :/

I hope you'll find a way to correct this in the future it was working well with the 20.13!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Unfortunately, my game still do not work as should, that is, the store and save do not work properly despite your last update, I still have the same bugs as before, that is withdraws the game to the store window after each load save and the same error with the elitecar .
I will add that I have already tried a completely new installation of the game with the latest patches, but that does not change anything.
It remains for me to wait for a new fully working version of the game to play it (which is a pity because I loved the whole idea of the game and I was hoping to play today: P)

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Unfortunately, my game still do not work as should, that is, the store and save do not work properly despite your last update, I still have the same bugs as before, that is withdraws the game to the store window after each load save and the same error with the elitecar .
I will add that I have already tried a completely new installation of the game with the latest patches, but that does not change anything.
It remains for me to wait for a new fully working version of the game to play it (which is a pity because I loved the whole idea of the game and I was hoping to play today: P)
Thne if the fix stil ldoesn't work here fr you too, maybe that's why the rollback doesn't work too !

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
for me, the rollback always worked until I used the store for the first time, after which it stopped working
yes that's the problem Im poiting, for me too,before the fix and even with the fix, the rollback stop to work after the first purchase in the shop !

Reactions: reddo

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
I really wanted to like this game, but it feels outdated. I mean the rendering looks old and the game needs more flow, the medical examination game takes itself way too seriously. I guess, I'll try use the since I feel at times lost and unsure of how to go about my day as a doctor.

Reactions: Bill Cosby

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
@Bruni Multimedia
thank you again for your previous help, great plus for your work on this game so far, that's why I decided to support you on the patreon website and I already have a working version of the game in version 0.0.21.4 from and so far the store and save and the rollback work properly which makes me very happy, because in the end I can enjoy the game :)
Good luck in further work on the game and I look forward to the next game updates.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia
thank you again for your previous help, great plus for your work on this game so far, that's why I decided to support you on the patreon website and I already have a working version of the game in version 0.0.21.4 from and so far the store and save and the rollback work properly which makes me very happy, because in the end I can enjoy the game :)
Good luck in further work on the game and I look forward to the next game updates.
That's the best answer ever, and thinking about it, I did the same :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
how do i insert this fix on the steam version? Should i wait for the 0.0.21 update? @Bruni Multimedia
Steam release has already been updated:

Game breaking bugs have 100% priority and are usually addressed within a few hours from being reported, unless I'm on vacation but that would also mean no major updates are released in the days right before I leave.

I really wanted to like this game, but it feels outdated. I mean the rendering looks old and the game needs more flow, the medical examination game takes itself way too seriously. I guess, I'll try use the since I feel at times lost and unsure of how to go about my day as a doctor.
The game intentionally works on a 1280x720 resolution. The Coroner Saga will feature 1920x1080 renders, however the decision about GP's resolution has been made after seeing a lot of statistics about Visual Novel's players' hardware.

About the flow: the game REALLY needs more stories and events. While I'm getting focused in closing the "Random Examinations" part of the game stories will start to be released in huge story updates starting from March. I hope you and the other players will enjoy that :)

Thanks for your feedback!

@Bruni Multimedia
Thank you for giving the game a chance and for supporting it! Keep in touch for future devlogs and announcements!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Use 7Zip or update your Winrar.

mrlmox

May 5, 2017
I applied fix, still every time i load i start from shop, game breaker.
And yes, rollback not working either.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes