3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Hey liked the idea of your game hope it will become something really good. I remember that I read a thread ,I think it was here, who gave tips for creator.

I think it's important ,especially in the beginning, to give at least some information about what is and what isn't in this version of the game. I personnally dislike playing for some time only to understand that I'm of the build or that the game is bugged.

Edit:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I don't know if you're "on the build" (I'm not even sure I understand the meaning of this) but about bugs... well I'm trying my best to sort them out before release, however since the game IS an alpha and whoever plays it at this stage of development IS an "alpha tester" I expect the players themselves to find and report bugs to me.

Whenever it's a game breaking one I will release a fix in just a few hours (if not minutes sometimes), but I'm trying my best to deliver the smoothest game experience possibile.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
On a more serious note...I rather like this game. Just the second patient is a pain in my butt. :D

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Is there a summary of what's currently in the public version, so we know we haven't missed anything?

by4real

Feb 1, 2017
Is there anything other than the daily planner? All I do is work, hangout, study or explore city. Any pointers is greatly appreciated.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Is there anything other than the daily planner? All I do is work, hangout, study or explore city. Any pointers is greatly appreciated.
Not in the current public version (0.0.2):

Changelog for 0.0.2:

* Revamp of user interface
* Added calendar with days, months and holidays (events will be added in future updates)
* Added scheduler to choose which activity to perform each morning/afternoon/evening
* Added 4 new stats: charm, integrity, knowledge and clinic fame
* Added 5 new activities like relax, hang out, study, explore city
* Added Jack (unknown guy at bus stop) images
* Revamped medical examinations:
- Medical examinations will be a part of gameplay excluded from sexual activities
- You can engage in sexual activities with patients if you meet and hang out with them out of the clinic.
- Of course if a patient already knows you there could be many special events to unlock
- There still will be nudity on medical exams but only to check the patient.
* In the first three medical examination the player will receive a hint of wether you are performing good or bad on most of the choices
* The graphics are now correctly set to 1280x720 without errors
* Added Clara's examination
* Added a "Codex" which will contain up-to-date patient and staff informations, medical info and hints on the various illnesses you may encounter in the game
* Every daily action has its graphic scene loaded
* Added Ray's character and workplace
* Added background in the options menu and at the start

This is the changelog for the next one (0.0.3), public in June 30th:
D* Corrected some grammar errors in dialogues
D* Added three game modes:
- STORY MODE is the complete experience of General Practitioner. You will live as doctor [player_name] [player_surname] and manage your time between your job and your free time
- VANILLA MODE is the same as Story Mode without sexual activities or conversations.
- EXAMINATION MODE is the game focused only on the medical examinations. You will visit one patient after another without all the other game elements.
D* Added interview with dr Kirkman at start of game
D* Added a new stat: Sexperience
- Sexperience will determine the outcome of many sexual-related events. You may acquire sexperience by choosing certain dialogue paths or attending certain locations or events
D* Added marital status for the player character
D* Added sister/cousin for the player character
- The story arc will begin any morning after May 8th if no other events take priority and only if you choose "Clinic" as your morning's activity
- You will receive a phone call from your sister/cousin telling you she's coming to your place with her daughter
- They will arrive after 2 days from the phone call
- A new activity "Family Time" will be avalaible until they are your guests. This activity unlocks some events with them.
- It is possible, if a week since their arrival has passed and you didn't select "Family time" activity that some of the events will never occur
- If no special events are happening you will still increase your bond with your sister/family every time you choose "Family Time"
* Developed sister/cousin first part story arc
D* Clara's examination won't start until May 2nd
D* Clara's examination's difficulty has been tweaked. Now it's easier to progress with the exam after the interview
* New examination avalaible: Anne
D* New examination avalaible: Paul
- Paul's examination won't start until May 4th and until you finished Clara's
* New activity avalaible: gym
* New activity avalaible: pool
* New activity avalaible: Church
D* New activity avalaible: "massage parlour"
* Added some lines of conversation at ray's
D* Character Norah introduced in Massage Parlour
D* Added sex scene with Norah
D* Clinic is now closed on Sundays ("Work" action won't be avalaible on sundays)
* Church is now open on Sundays ("Church" action will be avalaible on sundays)
D* Examinations will now end with new requests for the player:
- Diagnose the disease
- Prescribe medications
- Plan a follow up and recommend more exams

Please note:
- Conversations in massage parlor, as well as images and sex situations will be improved in later versions of the game.

Reactions: Patan

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Tomorrow version 0.0.3a will be avalaible for $20 patrons.
Here are some new screenshots of the game:

Official 0.0.3a changelog is avalaible here:

Reactions: kupic and TCMS

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
v0.0.2 Bug Report:
General_Practitioner_0.0.2\game\images\bg.png > damaged
General_Practitioner_0.0.2\game\images\gray.png > damaged
General_Practitioner_0.0.2\game\images\erika_sad.png > 91x51px

P.S. The first 2 ware easy to find since there was enough info in the file to locate them (see attachments), but the 3 one will have to be fixed by the author.

Reactions: unbruitsourd

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thank you for your report. I shall fix it as soon as possible. I shall also send you the game build for Mac for testing, if you are so kind to help me with that. :D

kupic

May 5, 2017
No 20$ Patron there to share this masterpiece with us ?
I wish I could afford it, but the money is scarce.
Very sad. :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
No 20$ Patron there to share this masterpiece with us ?
I wish I could afford it, but the money is scarce.
Very sad. :)
Don't worry, unlike other developers on Patreon you won't have to wait MONTHS to get the version for free, it's already planned for June 30th with all the promised contents (for now it's about 85% complete).
If you like the game and wish to support my work even 1$ counts! And I will thank you even if you won't ever pledge me, just because you took some time to play my game.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
June 30th
Tfw when no good game updates are posted on here and you know that a great game (yours) has new version out but you need to wait 20 days :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: kupic

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Current public version (0.0.2) hasn't got any sex scenes in it, only nudity related to examinations. Version 0.0.3, public on June 30th will feature sex scenes and more medical examinations, plus the ability to flirt with the patients, which will open new possibilities later in the game.
The first story arc (family time) will also feature voyeur scenes and hints to incest relationship. This will be expanded beginning with 0.0.4, which will be avalaible on July-August.

Thanks for playing my game and for your feedback!

Reactions: D3ssel and veeral
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes