jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
so with the seconed patient i tried the frist 3 but still running away
oh and trying to remark on her large tits breaks the game

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Which version are you playing? Can you be more specific about "breaking the game"? I'll check that out.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I wrote that before the file was published. This version is not the "complete" one which will be made public on June 30th, it's a pre-release for patrons which includes many things you can see in the readme file. Of course most of the features, including the sex scenes, are present. However there's also a fix, which wasn't linked here, because all the "Massage Parlour" activities were cut off by a bug.

You can find the fix on my Patreon page or if someone posts it here.

I'm more interested in knowing what you think of this new update of the game. Is someone playing it?

kupic

May 5, 2017
This is still one of the best games so far. No crap like many, many other games here.

I like the story and the setting. good game.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
I wrote that before the file was published. This version is not the "complete" one which will be made public on June 30th, it's a pre-release for patrons which includes many things you can see in the readme file. Of course most of the features, including the sex scenes, are present. However there's also a fix, which wasn't linked here, because all the "Massage Parlour" activities were cut off by a bug.

You can find the fix on my Patreon page or if someone posts it here.

I'm more interested in knowing what you think of this new update of the game. Is someone playing it?
Enjoying it so far Bruni. Like the codex idea to give a sort of walkthrough. Looking forward to the story expanding. Thank you.

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Hi at all, first sorry for bad english.
I test this game at the moment and have a question.
Im now at the second day. i worked morning with the patient, i deal with it and earn the money.
Afternoon i chose work too and its a automatic screen... " you work at the clinik and gain x money"
but my money is not incrased (first day the same... the afternoon work scene incrased not my money)

is it a bug or? or i understand the situation wrong smile (eventually i dont have to work 2 times a day?)

I like the game idea, now i start a new game and test with only work 1x per day.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi at all, first sorry for bad english.
I test this game at the moment and have a question.
Im now at the second day. i worked morning with the patient, i deal with it and earn the money.
Afternoon i chose work too and its a automatic screen... " you work at the clinik and gain x money"
but my money is not incrased (first day the same... the afternoon work scene incrased not my money)

is it a bug or? or i understand the situation wrong smile (eventually i dont have to work 2 times a day?)

I like the game idea, now i start a new game and test with only work 1x per day.
Not implemented. This is in a very early version atm :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Maaaan :( Every time I see you replying I keep thinking the date has come for the free public version :FeelsBadMan:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ahahahah, it isn't very different from the one posted here. I've stopped working on updates for 0.0.3 now, I'm just fixing reported bugs while working on improvements on 0.0.4.

While other devs release a "cut" version for the public and an "uncut" one for Patrons I chose to release a "preview" version to patrons (which could have missing features and bugs) and a "standard" version to the public.

In my opinion that's what patreon is for: to support developers in the process of making a videogame, both economically and by becoming "alpha testers" of every update. It's not a way to "sell a product", it's a way to support the whole process, which is costly in terms of time and even money (if you do things the right way, that is).

That's why I won't ever be disappointed by versions "leaked" here: they will become public in a matter of a few days nevertheless and they increase the player base. Of course I also need to show appreciation with Patrons too, they DO help me develop the game after all, so I won't ever post a prerelease version myself here.

I hope you won't be too much disappointed by this.

Beeff

Aug 16, 2016
A very interesting game, keep up the good work!

quick bug report: Paul's mom trust is stuck on the top left, through the rest of the events as well.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
As you begin to suture the boy's wound, from the corner of your eye you notice his mother's legs begin to wobble at the sight of the needle. you extend your free hand to steady her. with your assurance, she lets out a sigh and wraps her arm around you, resting her head on your shoulder. paul, who hates his step-dad grins ignoring the pain of the suturing, his mind elsewhere. you have an idea, what the boy is plotting, and a hunch that he will suffer many more injuries in the near future, attempting to bring you and his mother closer. a) call social services b) let the cuckery begin

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
That's a quite interesting interaction. I shall consider putting it in the final release, although my plans with Paul's mother were similar (but developed in another path).
I also still need to add the actual bite marks on the forearm, because every bite wound I found for Daz3d sucks when rendered. Your marks are actually quite good. May I send you the original image so you can apply them there too? You'd have my infinite gratitude for that.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
add the overlay to the model texture, for scenes requiring multiple position renders,
or add it to the render
or add it, in game

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
v0.0.3b Errors:
the file bg.png is not fixed - correct version in
the file gray.png is not fixed - correct version in
the file erika_sad.png is not fixed - correct version in
Do we really need _Copertina.png?

P.S. Did you intentionally remove the *.rpc files? If so can you tell me how close did I come in reverse engineering this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes