3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Pali

May 9, 2017
The game keeps crashing I can not start it (anymore). I already try to start it with administration rights. Pz help.

Gun_Grave

Mar 4, 2018
Any way to make the text bigger??
I have poor eyesight and text size makes my eyes pop out.
I can't open "gui.rpy", in other games I enlarged the text by editing this file

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Any way to make the text bigger??
I have poor eyesight and text size makes my eyes pop out.
I can't open "gui.rpy", in other games I enlarged the text by editing this file
I haven't finished downloading the game but if you can't find gui.pry file you can UnRen to unpack the game to get access to the file.
I will see if once I have downloaded the game if I can't provide a better solution and maybe even a modified gui file because I do remember the text in this game being thin and hard to read at times.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
This seems fun, but I wish there were tooltips for the gazillion different icons in the dialog. I know they went over it, but there are a lot, and they kind of look similar.
I get a header error message when I unzipped with 7-zip, but it seems to be running fine. I see it's currently on sale on Steam, but probably not gay enough for me to buy, but we'll see. I wonder if it supports mods.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
General Practitioner v2.1

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 778 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
I forgot, how much gay content is in this game? or at the least slightly sexual interaction with male patients. Haven't seen this pop up on gay tag for a while so asking in advance.

Reactions: barkbark9

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
Is there any way to increase the number of save pages..!!! If I remember correctly there are 70 pages

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the beginning of the game was very good, I think I would have a chance to seduce his patients, but the dev must have taken it because of some problem that and what I think, I found a different style of game that the MC could seduce his patients and have relationships with them, but I don't think we'll ever have that, shame that was kind of what attracted me to the game, not that the stories with the other characters aren't good but this game could have a different approach, not to mention it had a lot little sexual content and just doing the exams became boring and tiring, it wasn't a game for me but I liked it at first and I don't think it's bad, it's just that this game didn't appeal to me anymore.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
the beginning of the game was very good, I think I would have a chance to seduce his patients, but the dev must have taken it because of some problem that and what I think, I found a different style of game that the MC could seduce his patients and have relationships with them, but I don't think we'll ever have that, shame that was kind of what attracted me to the game, not that the stories with the other characters aren't good but this game could have a different approach, not to mention it had a lot little sexual content and just doing the exams became boring and tiring, it wasn't a game for me but I liked it at first and I don't think it's bad, it's just that this game didn't appeal to me anymore.
There are alot of sexscenes now so you might want to give it another try? :)

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
There is one or two screens once opened you can not close it after, it forces you to exit the game.
The return button does not work. Screen Shot 03-02-22 at 08.28 PM.JPG

Reactions: jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
where is the clinic improved? my first language is not english so maybe i missed something :S

Reactions: surfpup
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes