Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
It'll take some time before the world can get a grasp on something of that level. It also doesn't help, there aren't many that tend to research this sort of topic in the scientific field. Psychology is as close as we get to such theories being thrown here and there, or developments of such process. It was one of the few things that got me deep into the field of psychology. Though, what I was getting to were the weird occurrences several people were reporting when taking one plant in particular. They all met a green woman upon awakening from what they thought was a dream before being shoved back into their slumber by said entity. Most call her the lady/spirit of the plant, it's an interesting area I looked into a while back. Salvia Divinorum. I thought yea, these people tripping balls but when a good amount of them had encountered the same entity on different occasions that had nothing to do with each other? It makes your mind wonder.
you are right for the most part but the studys humans tend to focus on near every thing is useless like smart phones for a ex. Alexander Graham Bell was right for making the first telephone and fast forword to the flipphone that should have been the last. that is a grain of sand among the many others that make the beach called failure.back to psychology its study can bring us to godhood in a sense being that the soul resides in the brain (not fully proven) the soul is energy that we cant tap it could be our real bodys or maby its tru that gods dead and our soul is but a piece of him all just theorys that given enough attention can be vary worthwhile.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
you are right for the most part but the studys humans tend to focus on near every thing is useless like smart phones for a ex. Alexander Graham Bell was right for making the first telephone and fast forword to the flipphone that should have been the last. that is a grain of sand among the many others that make the beach called failure.back to psychology its study can bring us to godhood in a sense being that the soul resides in the brain (not fully proven) the soul is energy that we cant tap it could be our real bodys or maby its tru that gods dead and our soul is but a piece of him all just theorys that given enough attention can be vary worthwhile.
Eventually, Parapsychology will stumble upon something that could not previously be explained. It's the smallest field now, but one day it'll make a breakthrough. Hell, there's a reason it was a field that got started to begin with. Though I do feel technological advancement is a key to growth in general. We do it even with the most primitive of tools if you think about it. It's an evolution in itself in a way.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I meant burn scars in the form of blackened skin. It would look cool, as a reminder of the 1st battle.
The new costume looks like the first outfit of a newby adventurer with level D. The first one was given by a goddess and was quite fantasy, it gave more mystery or something. But this is all is my personal opinion, I do not impose it.
Regarding the last question, I meant that the MC can summon any material object that can imagine in detail. Why not summon armor or shield? This would be more useful in combat than getting hits through simple clothing. I understand that he still has a lot to learn. Therefore, I wonder when this simple thought will reach him?)
Want to add that I really like the game and will look forward to the continuation.
Indeed, it can look cool and maybe MC will have scars in the future that can't be healed but since this is the beginning of a huge story, I didn't wanted him to have a scar right off the bat. As for the outfit, indeed it may look like a D rank adventurer but it's a cool fantasy outfit so I think it fits but of course, it will become more and more stylish with time.

As for your last question, thank you for giving me an explanation and indeed MC can summon any item he came in contact with and that he knows the use but he didn't really touched many items to this point and the only thing he has in memory is his sword right now but it will expand further with time, don't worry. Also, thanks for the praise and keep in touch for more updates ;)

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Eventually, Parapsychology will stumble upon something that could not previously be explained. It's the smallest field now, but one day it'll make a breakthrough. Hell, there's a reason it was a field that got started to begin with. Though I do feel technological advancement is a key to growth in general. We do it even with the most primitive of tools if you think about it. It's an evolution in itself in a way.
evolution and technological advancement are two different paths humans are to focust on technological advancement we are going to die out at this rate.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
evolution and technological advancement are two different paths humans are to focust on technological advancement we are going to die out at this rate.
I feel in order to improve one's self is to improve one's knowledge. There is no single type of knowledge, but there are different doorways that eventually lead into the path of which one finds themselves evolving from their former. Advancement in Technology leads to that as a person, it can be deemed backward at times. However, technology makes things all the clearer. They go hand and hand.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Indeed, it can look cool and maybe MC will have scars in the future that can't be healed but since this is the beginning of a huge story, I didn't wanted him to have a scar right off the bat. As for the outfit, indeed it may look like a D rank adventurer but it's a cool fantasy outfit so I think it fits but of course, it will become more and more stylish with time.

As for your last question, thank you for giving me an explanation and indeed MC can summon any item he came in contact with and that he knows the use but he didn't really touched many items to this point and the only thing he has in memory is his sword right now but it will expand further with time, don't worry. Also, thanks for the praise and keep in touch for more updates ;)
Just my thoughts on this but not too for the MC having scars, especially with the kind of healing and potions that they have access to, but that's just my preference. Also kind of not too for the outfit but I guess for someone starting out or basically starting over it works. Surprised they could spare anything really with the town burnt down. On a side note I am really interested in the story for the extras. Will they influence the main story like if we unlock or do something in the extras we get that option in the main game like a new power up or attack? Also if we encounter any more hot girls there can we add them to our harem in the main game as sort of a reward or bonus for completing the extras? I am already really liking the shadow guardian and wouldn't mind having as part of the team and harem.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
I feel in order to improve one's self is to improve one's knowledge. There is no single type of knowledge, but there are different doorways that eventually lead into the path of which one finds themselves evolving from their former. Advancement in Technology leads to that as a person, it can be deemed backward at times. However, technology makes things all the clearer. They go hand and hand.
the pursuit of knowledge is why we need to stop we as a species have hit a wall admit to it or not its a fact day by day we grow more blind day by day we lose someting day by day we slowly die no pain no discomfort. we humans closed all other doors in ignorance and fear.

DTu001

Aug 17, 2020
Bất cứ ai có thể cho tôi một kho lưu trữ với đầy đủ trò chơi? Tôi đã chơi lại gần 3 tiếng đồng hồ nhưng vẫn không thể mở khóa tất cả các cảnh.
Cảm ơn !!!

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Just my thoughts on this but not too for the MC having scars, especially with the kind of healing and potions that they have access to, but that's just my preference. Also kind of not too for the outfit but I guess for someone starting out or basically starting over it works. Surprised they could spare anything really with the town burnt down. On a side note I am really interested in the story for the extras. Will they influence the main story like if we unlock or do something in the extras we get that option in the main game like a new power up or attack? Also if we encounter any more hot girls there can we add them to our harem in the main game as sort of a reward or bonus for completing the extras? I am already really liking the shadow guardian and wouldn't mind having as part of the team and harem.
Concerning the scars, it will depend of how the story goes and if I like the design.

As for the outfit, well, it's a starter outfit so yeah, it will change later on. Some of the buildings burned but some didn't like the blacksmith workshop.

But one interesting point you mentionned is the Extras stories. I thought about how I would implement them in the story and I actually found an interesting way. As for now, there is only the Parallax Tower and Mementos of Lust side stories. Those stories happens during the main story but you just don't see them inside the main story but you'll see the results. The Extras mode is a sort of "What happened for MC to have that power or weapon?". For example, when all the episodes for PT and MOL will be released, MC will have a new summon, weapon or whatever in main story since players will have all the episodes to understand why he has that. Dunno if I'm clear or not.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Concerning the scars, it will depend of how the story goes and if I like the design.

As for the outfit, well, it's a starter outfit so yeah, it will change later on. Some of the buildings burned but some didn't like the blacksmith workshop.

But one interesting point you mentionned is the Extras stories. I thought about how I would implement them in the story and I actually found an interesting way. As for now, there is only the Parallax Tower and Mementos of Lust side stories. Those stories happens during the main story but you just don't see them inside the main story but you'll see the results. The Extras mode is a sort of "What happened for MC to have that power or weapon?". For example, when all the episodes for PT and MOL will be released, MC will have a new summon, weapon or whatever in main story since players will have all the episodes to understand why he has that. Dunno if I'm clear or not.
At some point in the main story, MC will be able to summon the Shadow Guardian and the Mementos of Lust story is there to explain why! I hope it's a better explanation!

laeg15

May 24, 2021
The second one is called "Mementos of Lust" : This mode is quite special since it's linked to the new 40€ Patron Tier "Royal Guard". Each Patron of this tier will have the opportunity to describe an original female character to me with her own little backstory and then, I will create this female character and write an original extra story for her in which she will meet the MC and at the end of this story, there will be a kinky sex scene !
:unsure: isnt it unimportant when u dont have anyone in 40€ Patron Tier ?

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If you pass the test you made the right choice. The masked man doesn't really give you hints, but he won't kill you if you choose right.
bullshit! i tried every possible combination of answers and still was wrong wtf??? also pretty lame boss fight, the guy has 2 hp left, i hit him with a strong attack and somehow i'm weak??i have 36 hp!!

argh! why is it everytime i say something i'm having a problem with, i go right back to it and suddenly solve it haha.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The problem is the rock paper scissors nature of the fights. He should have kept things cinematic like the fight where you mind control the knight. He also could have made different ways each fight could progress, more as a story than as a battle. Could have had battles you end injured, battles you end gracefully, and battles that end in the enemy favor.

The current fight scenes are too repetitive. When you know the signs of what he'll do, the game basically just becomes "pick the one that beats him." It's a shame to say it, because I know he worked hard on those renders and that system, but ultimately I think if he puts it to a vote, the older fight scenes would be more popular than the new ones.

Renpy can push itself to be more than a storytelling development software, but... there's really no need to complicate things. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
The problem is the rock paper scissors nature of the fights. He should have kept things cinematic like the fight where you mind control the knight. He also could have made different ways each fight could progress, more as a story than as a battle. Could have had battles you end injured, battles you end gracefully, and battles that end in the enemy favor.

The current fight scenes are too repetitive. When you know the signs of what he'll do, the game basically just becomes "pick the one that beats him." It's a shame to say it, because I know he worked hard on those renders and that system, but ultimately I think if he puts it to a vote, the older fight scenes would be more popular than the new ones.

Renpy can push itself to be more than a storytelling development software, but... there's really no need to complicate things. If it aint broke, don't fix it.
I actually like the cinematic fight system I did for Episode 5 and I might come back to it since it was really interesting to create multiples bad endings for a fight and have one right way to advance. I will probably keep the rock paper scissors system for basic fights but I'll revert back to cinematic ones for suitors and boss fights.

Also, I've heard the complaint about the ending of the suitor fight in Chapter 15 so I'll make sure to do a victory scene and a bad ending scene for each fight with the rock paper scissors system.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
bullshit! i tried every possible combination of answers and still was wrong wtf??? also pretty lame boss fight, the guy has 2 hp left, i hit him with a strong attack and somehow i'm weak??i have 36 hp!!

argh! why is it everytime i say something i'm having a problem with, i go right back to it and suddenly solve it haha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes