pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Does anyone know why chapter 17 has not been published, when there is already a trailer for episode 18?
Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker, I use translators.

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
Well, I can't since that's the whole concept of death o_O
Thanks for your reply.I really understand that.Actually the reason that i ask for that is the charactors are various,that's good point, but we would like the female charactors has more charactor not like dummy,and the more beautiful one should having more stotylines,like love line.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Does anyone know why chapter 17 has not been published, when there is already a trailer for episode 18?
Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker, I use translators.
I decided to lock the public version behind a Chapter Base release which means that Patrons still get one Episode each month while Non-Patrons get One Full Chapter once it's done since Patrons support me and are kind of Beta-Testing the game (even though I have an Alpha-Tester).

Thanks for your reply.I really understand that.Actually the reason that i ask for that is the charactors are various,that's good point, but we would like the female charactors has more charactor not like dummy,and the more beautiful one should having more stotylines,like love line.
Well, there are characters who will have a romance storyline which are those who are alive and friends with the main character (like Scarlet or Marie) but there are too many female characters for me to do a romance story for each of them so I will only focus on the main cast (which is already big and will grow further down the line) for romance while other girls will have sex scenes that are a little more subtle. But I may have an idea for MC to kinda "Date" his Shadow Soldiers, I will see if it works later on.

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
would not count on update for some time last chapter was 15 or 16 so maybe 15/16 months idk
I decided to lock the public version behind a Chapter Base release which means that Patrons still get one Episode each month while Non-Patrons get One Full Chapter once it's done since Patrons support me and are kind of Beta-Testing the game (even though I have an Alpha-Tester).

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
would not count on update for some time last chapter was 15 or 16 so maybe 15/16 months idk
This Chapter will be shorter, but I will probably deliver a Public Build at Episode 20 in order for people to have some content to see if they want to pledge or not so maybe two to three months top or people can pledge and have the latest build.

Reactions: RunX93 and Xypher

Artur1983

May 18, 2017
While I thank you for sharing, you came on the game's page asking to share the episode and then proceed to badmouth both the game and the developer. Have to say, it doesnt look good for you xD. Maybe you did it to get some attention?

While different people can have different tastes regarding games, you could have chosen to write to the developer about the things you liked / didnt like about the game instead of just bashing both the game and the dev.

Just my 2 cents, and you can expect no more replies by me after this.
Thank you MrStrike for what you have said. Dev/Game bashing isn't all that helpful for anyone. Constructive criticism, is ok, but bashing is just a waste of time. Didn't anyone ever teach you that bashing is a total waste of time, and energy? Well that, and it definitely doesn't win you any popularity contests.

Thank you Solensis for making a good game that is not only interesting, but also for so graciously, and generously sharing your creation with the F95 Zone community. I can't wait t see more.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Thank you MrStrike for what you have said. Dev/Game bashing isn't all that helpful for anyone. Constructive criticism, is ok, but bashing is just a waste of time. Didn't anyone ever teach you that bashing is a total waste of time, and energy? Well that, and it definitely doesn't win you any popularity contests.

Thank you Solensis for making a good game that is not only interesting, but also for so graciously, and generously sharing your creation with the F95 Zone community. I can't wait t see more.
Exactly my point. You're welcome to not like the game but if you want to make a comment, do it with arguments or don't. It's a waste of time for everyone.

Thank you for your comment Artur and I can't wait for thefull Chapter to be finished so I can share it for everyone.

If it was only for me, I'll share each episode for free and only hope for people to support the game but unfortunately, I spend so many hours working on it that it pains me a bit when people just grab and go...

Reactions: F1_V10

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Has anyone really decided to leak a game update from a novice developer?

this is a low blow for the developer, it's wrong what they did with him...

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Has anyone really decided to leak a game update from a novice developer?

this is a low blow for the developer, it's wrong what they did with him...
Not sure if your morals are correct, but this is likely not the place where one would preach about that.
A question though, why is it more right to leak from larger devs with more employees etc? Who risk survival or getting purchased by ELectronic Arts(EA)?

Also they say games benefit from it. I would not buy a game without testing it, cyberpunk 2077 taught me that.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Its saying chapter 17 but the game feels no were near long enough to be 17 chapters lol

But i like the game alot it has definatly potential

But update felt a bit lacking after a long wait

Still that doll witch fight was pretty dope

And we learned a bit more about our powers

So whats the release table for each chapter ? caus that part i dont understand since chapter 17 felt like a very long time to come out on public

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Genesis [Episode 17] [Solensis] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 846 MB / 449 MB - Genesis-Episode-17-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 829 MB / 431 MB - Genesis-Episode-17-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Its saying chapter 17 but the game feels no were near long enough to be 17 chapters lol

But i like the game alot it has definatly potential

But update felt a bit lacking after a long wait

Still that doll witch fight was pretty dope

And we learned a bit more about our powers

So whats the release table for each chapter ? caus that part i dont understand since chapter 17 felt like a very long time to come out on public
According to the dev and discord statement, he was dealing with moving and finding a new place to live. So the update for the newest ones that Patreon pledgees will be getting got delayed which slowed up this one a bit since he wanted to release that in spacing with ch 17. Ch 18 is going to be out soon for patreon folks and it's a bigger update this time around. They're wrapping up the proofreading now.

Reactions: michael1984
May 24, 2021
"You are a young man who lived a simple life with his bestfriend until a tragedy happened to you and her!"

This Happens (Second Image)
He rape's her and then kills her at least that's wat i got from my speed playthrough to see if it was avoidable. (Rape Scene it's not avoidable)

Not for me, but good luck Dev.
Rape scene is already deleted from this game completely so please make mod of this game

• Angry
Reactions: MarcelPappas
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes