Kkhggh

Sep 9, 2021
Hey can anyone tell me I have played the version where MC kills demon witch is this update continues the story or not?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Somehow I lost track of this game for 3 months. And when I remembered about it, it turned out that only 1 episode/chapter was added. Was the rest of the time spent on spin-offs?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
so i tried it but it gets boring really fast and your queen lies to you from the start and i bet your beloved girl is one of the enemies maybe even the whitehaired girl with the king of void...it starts bad continues further and seems not to change....the sex is boring as hell no erotic or any feel to it,deleted it after entering die what ever it was named...not my cup but good luck

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Hey everyone! So first of all, this was not a leak, I just decided to put the Episode 17 on F95 since it's been a while since I've managed to upload the last update because of personal reasons. I actually finished Episode 18 and it will be out in two days for Patrons. This will be a huge Episode and also, there will be the first floor and the first sector of the sub-stories available !

Feel free to support me on Patreon in order to play the next update in two days!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am wondering one thing tho

How could the MC use the blade of ifrit

Thought it was a power for that knight summon we have

But i didnt mind that we could use it for oureselfs as well

But makes the ifrit weapon fusion with that knight summon kind of pointless

Since it would have been better if she was the only one who could use it

Now its like well we can use it as well so why even summon that knight summon anymore lol

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I am wondering one thing tho

How could the MC use the blade of ifrit

Thought it was a power for that knight summon we have

But i didnt mind that we could use it for oureselfs as well

But makes the ifrit weapon fusion with that knight summon kind of pointless

Since it would have been better if she was the only one who could use it

Now its like well we can use it as well so why even summon that knight summon anymore lol

Reactions: michael1984

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Not sure if my computer is that fast or if it's the game, but the animation are lightning fast. Then when you get the 'faster' option it's almost like a blur. What's up with that? It's like looking at a VHS video and hitting the FastForward. :KEK:
I hope that by Episode 316 we get to kill the 1st of our 13 adversary. ;)
Joking aside I like the game, but those fast pace episode are a bummer.

/Edit It seems to get better by episode 15, more content(longer episode) and animation are normal speed. I'm seeing progress. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Solensis

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 23 Floor 6 + Unlock by Jeevant

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1114 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Not sure if my computer is that fast or if it's the game, but the animation are lightning fast. Then when you get the 'faster' option it's almost like a blur. What's up with that? It's like looking at a VHS video and hitting the FastForward. :KEK:
I hope that by Episode 316 we get to kill the 1st of our 13 adversary. ;)
Joking aside I like the game, but those fast pace episode are a bummer.

/Edit It seems to get better by episode 15, more content(longer episode) and animation are normal speed. I'm seeing progress. :cool:
Yeah the first episodes are quite short since it's my first game so I made them like chapters in a book but now I tend to build up a lot more content for each episodes and as for the animations, I slowed them down so it should be better for the future sex scenes, don't worry. And you actually fight a suitor in Episode 15 in case you don't remember but don't worry, the action will be packed up soon, especially when MC will get to the capital city.

Reactions: michael1984

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Good to have news, the end with the kid getting back to "life", under limits, which as human and since thy are age differences, but it's a matter for later, so no problem ? Still, given the girls he has, or should have, talking with them should be the first step in most cases.

A good game in any case.

Reactions: TadStrange

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Good to have news, the end with the kid getting back to "life", under limits, which as human and since thy are age differences, but it's a matter for later, so no problem ? Still, given the girls he has, or should have, talking with them should be the first step in most cases.

A good game in any case.
Don't forget to leave a rating! :D

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Is there a gallery unlocker somewhere? I'm missing some of the scenes and am not sure where I messed up during my playthrough..

rfgferg.jpg

Evil Wolf

Nov 11, 2019
I'm curious...do our choices actually affect the mc? because all my dark or mean choices literally have no affect? he just goes back to being all kind which is kinda killing it for me

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes