MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
well i am not happy about it, it is shit game and developer but ok...

GENESIS - Episode 17 PC

GENESIS - Episode 17 Mac

enjoy.
While I thank you for sharing, you came on the game's page asking to share the episode and then proceed to badmouth both the game and the developer. Have to say, it doesnt look good for you xD. Maybe you did it to get some attention?

While different people can have different tastes regarding games, you could have chosen to write to the developer about the things you liked / didnt like about the game instead of just bashing both the game and the dev.

Just my 2 cents, and you can expect no more replies by me after this.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
While I thank you for sharing, you came on the game's page asking to share the episode and then proceed to badmouth both the game and the developer. Have to say, it doesnt look good for you xD. Maybe you did it to get some attention?

While different people can have different tastes regarding games, you could have chosen to write to the developer about the things you liked / didnt like about the game instead of just bashing both the game and the dev.

Just my 2 cents, and you can expect no more replies by me after this.
Thanks for your clever answer to this person but don't waste your time, they are a troll who lingers around this thread for no reasons so the best we can do is ignore them.

Also, if they have the links, it means they are a Patron for my game so it's funny for someone who doesn't like my game or me apparently.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Thanks for your clever answer to this person but don't waste your time, they are a troll who lingers around this thread for no reasons so the best we can do is ignore them.

Also, if they have the links, it means they are a Patron for my game so it's funny for someone who doesn't like my game or me apparently.
:unsure:well...i dont do it for u i guess, but for members of comunity who want play it.

not to much funny like u think :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rory Smith

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Solensis.
Is it possible to add a bit more transparency there (first pic) by adding "transparent textbox" settings (second pic) ??
& Current dialogue text size is smaller than ants!!

Last edited:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
btw sorry for taking attention, it will not hapend anymore going ignore this thread like i should before.... GL with new updates.

Apr 4, 2021
Dude this game is kick ass really nice story (graphics could be better) they are good but you know .There is no ntr or cuckold but you best friend got killed in front of you . Other than that everything is kick ass

Apr 4, 2021
It also contains gods, demons ,angels ,devils ,elfs and shit what not dude I really really recommend to play this and yeah to support the dev on patreon

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solensis

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Solensis.
Is it possible to add a bit more transparency there (first pic) by adding "transparent textbox" settings (second pic) ??
& Current dialogue text size is smaller than ants!!
It's something I will try to put in the game when I will have time to work on options like that.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Dude this game is kick ass really nice story (graphics could be better) they are good but you know .There is no ntr or cuckold but you best friend got killed in front of you . Other than that everything is kick ass
Actually, that friend raped Infront of mc's eyes. That scene changed & i glad with that change

• Angry
Reactions: MarcelPappas

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Developer. Expected release date of next update ??
Release will happen during the month, I had some things to deal with IRL (change of appartement and such) so I couldn't work properly but it's in the works now and the next update will be quite big (1 episode for the story and one for each sub-stories). Update will be for patrons though since I will deliver one update per month for patrons and public version will be for everyone at the end of every Chapter now.

Can you make celina alive? She is the most beatiful.
I'm sorry, I didn't understand your request.

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
Release will happen during the month, I had some things to deal with IRL (change of appartement and such) so I couldn't work properly but it's in the works now and the next update will be quite big (1 episode for the story and one for each sub-stories). Update will be for patrons though since I will deliver one update per month for patrons and public version will be for everyone at the end of every Chapter now.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand your request.
I mean reborn celina.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes