robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Better shit - start the game all over again - the game will ask you to enter the hero's name, which you will of course type...
...but only so that your choice is immediately ignored and you become whether or not you want Aiden.
Is the developer so focused on quantity that he forgot about quality????

Reactions: Azsouth

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
anyone got the old pic? i want to see what the image is like that so many soy complain enough to force the dev to change to their liking
We're soy now? Are you some kinda testosterone fueled gigacuck?

Whatever I've posted it before so I guess it needs posting again.

[VN] - [Ren'Py] Genesis [Episode 16] [Solensis] | F95zone

This is his quote:

"So concerning the censor, it was mainly for Patreon rules... "

"It was poorly rendered because I didn't wanted to render a rape anyway so it's a win-win."

While people turning away from the ntr rape played a role (he did say that after patreon rules), it wasn't the main reason, and it was never really his fetish to begin with.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Restaurant name on earth where mc used to work? I thought it was scarlet sky but it always saying wrong answer.

Arutha1988

Feb 26, 2018
why is that waiting room called 'die geduld'
if you want to use the Dutch word for the patience its not die geduld but het geduld.

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
haven't played since like ep 15 or 16. Did the scarlet facefuck scene get removed? Just curious since im replaying the game since my saves are all messed. Also the MC name changes back to Aiden.

Oh also I dont wanna ask to many questions but did any other scenes get removed from previous versions of the game?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I like to believe this is going to be about Genesis Valentine
(I haven't played this yet, may update this joke later)

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
why is that waiting room called 'die geduld'
if you want to use the Dutch word for the patience its not die geduld but het geduld.
Perhaps he meant to use German(Deutsche)? :unsure: AFAIK die geduld means patience in German. :p Have not played that part of the game since first apperance.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
haven't played since like ep 15 or 16. Did the scarlet facefuck scene get removed? Just curious since im replaying the game since my saves are all messed. Also the MC name changes back to Aiden.

Oh also I dont wanna ask to many questions but did any other scenes get removed from previous versions of the game?
I think that's only in the evil path.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
We're soy now? Are you some kinda testosterone fueled gigacuck?

Whatever I've posted it before so I guess it needs posting again.
I'm asking for the image you gave me a bunch of shitty nonsense text instead
thanks a lot for the explanation of why soy turn off by ntr image which no one ask for
the gigacuck lord really appreciate your wonderful assistance.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm asking for the image you gave me a bunch of shitty nonsense text instead
thanks a lot for the explanation of why soy turn off by ntr image which no one ask for
the gigacuck lord really appreciate your wonderful assistance.
I'm not obligated to give you anything.

I was correcting you. He didn't alter his game for soy, his main stated reason was patreon rules.

If you want ntr images find another game.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Whats with this annoying Q&A game with Kina?
How are we supposed to remember such rather unimportant things that were eventually said at some point in the first episodes? Or were they said in this episode and I just come out as a not-reader of most of the dialogs? ^^ ....
However ... I dont like this Q&A´s ... without the right answer I cant progress the story because it wants the right answer to get through the dialoge ... not cool

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes