TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
and is there a evil ending for the mc? so like he turns evil instead of trying to save everyone
There are certain choices in the game currently that lead to bad ends which are essentially evil endings but the very 3 endings of each path isn't until the end of the game.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
You can subscribe to my Patreon to have all the latest Episodes! Episode 20 is going to be next friday too!

Thank you for the praise!

They are, don't worry! I will release Episode 18 and 19 for free on Christmas!
God, it‘s late。still 1 and half month

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Mostly asking if talking to the Queen of the void about the voices in your head was the last scene with her currently in the story or if I choose the wrong path or something.
No, you're pretty much good, there are a few missables in the game and they are mostly due to Bad Endings or Dark Path choices but I'm going to do a rework of the first Chapter in January with new scenes and stuff so don't worry about that.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Out of curiosity, how many chapters should we expect for the end of the game?

Last edited:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I can't really answer that since I have like a fleshed-out story in mind but I keep having new ideas and adding them to the game so it will be long, like really long. Most Chapters will probably have like 6 to 9 Episodes (Prologue is Episode 0 to 6, Chapter 1 is Episode 7 to 15 and Chapter 2 is Episode 16 to 22 and I'm working on Episode 21 right now for December) and I can't tell you much or it would be a spoiler but there's a lot of stories to tell.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Also, I might add that all Episodes prior to Episode 17 are rather short because they have less than 400-500 lines of codes (with the exception of Episodes 6-12-13-14 which are 1500+ lines of codes, Episode 15 which is 3000+ lines of codes and Episode 16 which is 700+ lines of codes which is short but it's due to the fact that I've worked on the Prologue of the two side stories at that time) but after those, I actually set to myself a minimal requirement of 4000 lines of codes for each Episode to have a good quantity of content each month and I've pretty much nailed it so far (Episode 17 is 4300+ lines of code, Episode 18 is 4500+ lines of code, Episode 19 is 3800+ lines of code and Episode 20, which is the longest so far, has an amazing amount of 8200+ lines of code and you also have PT which has the Prologue and the First and Second Floor available while MoL has the Prologue and the first Sector available).

And when I will release the Episode 21 update during December, I will then rework the Prologue to add new scenes as well as the first Chapter and especially the fight scenes to remake them with the Cinematic Fight System (Scarlet/Sedlamiae and Victor) and I will make some story changes (to fit how the story progressed so far since some stuff may lack details or may make less sense due to how I've gotten new ideas implemented in the game and how I've gotten used to the software and all that and also I will add the new Path System which will be final since I've gotten the hang of how I wanted it to work) and also add new Half-Episodes (11.5, 13.5 and 19.5) called "Luna's Adventures" which will be short bonus scenes (Just like the Interlude ones but quite longer) to see what Luna is doing when MC is not with her and those will be funny and cute as hell but they will also become a part of the game as I have more planned down the road.

That's pretty much a good roadmap there so I will work on that in January and then, I'll work on Episode 22 and the next update after the one in December will be in February so I can also take a bit of time off since I've worked almost non-stop in my spare time after work this past year but yeah, good amount of contents are coming.

ALSO, the most important information is that I will release Episode 18-19 and 20 for free on F95 when I will do the Episode 21 update so that everyone can have a taste of the game before Christmas!

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Also, I might add that all Episodes prior to Episode 17 are rather short because they have less than 400-500 lines of codes (with the exception of Episodes 6-12-13-14 which are 1500+ lines of codes, Episode 15 which is 3000+ lines of codes and Episode 16 which is 700+ lines of codes which is short but it's due to the fact that I've worked on the Prologue of the two side stories at that time) but after those, I actually set to myself a minimal requirement of 4000 lines of codes for each Episode to have a good quantity of content each month and I've pretty much nailed it so far (Episode 17 is 4300+ lines of code, Episode 18 is 4500+ lines of code, Episode 19 is 3800+ lines of code and Episode 20, which is the longest so far, has an amazing amount of 8200+ lines of code and you also have PT which has the Prologue and the First and Second Floor available while MoL has the Prologue and the first Sector available).

And when I will release the Episode 21 update during December, I will then rework the Prologue to add new scenes as well as the first Chapter and especially the fight scenes to remake them with the Cinematic Fight System (Scarlet/Sedlamiae and Victor) and I will make some story changes (to fit how the story progressed so far since some stuff may lack details or may make less sense due to how I've gotten new ideas implemented in the game and how I've gotten used to the software and all that and also I will add the new Path System which will be final since I've gotten the hang of how I wanted it to work) and also add new Half-Episodes (11.5, 13.5 and 19.5) called "Luna's Adventures" which will be short bonus scenes (Just like the Interlude ones but quite longer) to see what Luna is doing when MC is not with her and those will be funny and cute as hell but they will also become a part of the game as I have more planned down the road.

That's pretty much a good roadmap there so I will work on that in January and then, I'll work on Episode 22 and the next update after the one in December will be in February so I can also take a bit of time off since I've worked almost non-stop in my spare time after work this past year but yeah, good amount of contents are coming.

ALSO, the most important information is that I will release Episode 18-19 and 20 for free on F95 when I will do the Episode 21 update so that everyone can have a taste of the game before Christmas!
If you make so many changes to the game, won't we have to start the game all over again because the old saves won't work ???

I'm asking because I personally don't know much about game development.

I believe the game is 10/10 for now.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes