Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
What's the ost used in the vampire scene where the dude in red was choking the girl? I know it from somewhere but I cant seem to remember the name of the track.

gkdlalstnek

Oct 4, 2021
It's an interesting game. I feel like I'm playing persona 5 because of the bgm, so I'm turning it off for a while and turning on the ps4 again.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I really enjoyed the latest update, especially the new girl of MC's mind harem, loyal and crazy, can't wait to see more of her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solensis

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
does anyone have a full save that unlocks the whole gallery i seem to have lost all the stuff in the begging in my gallery

Last edited:

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
I also noticed that at a point after leaving the mind palace the name gets reverted back in mine as well. Wouldn't be an issue if we had an option in menu to change. Or I was better at looking into the script. :ROFLMAO:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
If you make so many changes to the game, won't we have to start the game all over again because the old saves won't work ???

I'm asking because I personally don't know much about game development.

I believe the game is 10/10 for now.
Think of it as a fresh start and a chance to see more content since I will add more scenes and lore as well. And I do remind you that the game is in EA since it's a WIP so changes are bound to happen of course but normally, once I will do these changes, I will not touch the first part of the game anymore if all goes well.

But thank you for the praise, it means a lot to me as it serves as a drive for me to work on the game.

Restaurant name on earth where mc used to work? I thought it was scarlet sky but it always saying wrong answer.
You have to write the name correctly as of "The Scarlet Sky" since thats the full name and all the answers are on the discord in the walkthrough channel.

haven't played since like ep 15 or 16. Did the scarlet facefuck scene get removed? Just curious since im replaying the game since my saves are all messed. Also the MC name changes back to Aiden.

Oh also I dont wanna ask to many questions but did any other scenes get removed from previous versions of the game?
I actually did remove the facefuck scene as it was making me uncomfortable story-wise and after reviewing it, I actually saw it as some sort of rape so I didn't liked that. As for other scenes, I don't think I've removed any aside from that.

Perhaps he meant to use German(Deutsche)? :unsure: AFAIK die geduld means patience in German. :p Have not played that part of the game since first apperance.
I actually did use German, thanks for mentionning it.

will there be a fix for the MC name thing?
I actually don't know why people have this bug, I will try to fix it for the update with Episode 21 for Patrons.

Whats with this annoying Q&A game with Kina?
How are we supposed to remember such rather unimportant things that were eventually said at some point in the first episodes? Or were they said in this episode and I just come out as a not-reader of most of the dialogs? ^^ ....
However ... I dont like this Q&A´s ... without the right answer I cant progress the story because it wants the right answer to get through the dialoge ... not cool
The Q&A game serves as a reminder that all informations in the game are rather important. But I know that some people might not like it, that's why all the answers are on my discord.

What's the ost used in the vampire scene where the dude in red was choking the girl? I know it from somewhere but I cant seem to remember the name of the track.
There are a lot of them but it may be the OST called M from Owari No Seraph (Seraph of the End).

It's an interesting game. I feel like I'm playing persona 5 because of the bgm, so I'm turning it off for a while and turning on the ps4 again.
Persona games have amazing OST and especially P5 so I had to use them indeed :p

If only we could avoid being accompanied by the little girl Luna.
The whole "Papa" thing is annoying me. :censored:

It's so sweet, it's giving me diabetes...

I still really like the game either way, that's probably my only (personal) issue. ;)
Sorry to know that but she's an important character and most people like her so she will stay there! :p

What's the point of answering Kina questions to win a handJob when they've already had sex
The sex scene is a reward for answering the Quiz but Kina won't be the only prize.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I actually did remove the facefuck scene as it was making me uncomfortable story-wise and after reviewing it, I actually saw it as some sort of rape so I didn't liked that. As for other scenes, I don't think I've removed any aside from that.
Wait there was a facefuck scene? hot damn. Is there any way to reimplement it back, maybe make it feel less rapey by maybe making it more consensual or something. I understand if you don't want to reimplement it.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Really like the renders of this game, and the mystery but falls short on the real deal. Sort of like a good talker who can build up and build up something but never actually has a point, or children stories?
I'll give an example, fresh out of my mind:
There was an unemployed duck and a shaggy wealthy mouse, and the duck was unpleased with how the mouse treated him, and the duck did something, a very simple thing, you know what he did? You should know that the duck is unemployed and even with that handicap he did something so unbelievable that not even you would believe me, even if I told you! He told the mouse that his hair was not well taken care of and that a shower would do him good! The mouse took a shower and the mouse really liked how it felt and not before long they became best of friends!
Now wasn't that interesting?

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I bypassed this title for long time. Something about the main pic and description didn't appeal to me and I guess it used to have the NTR tag(?) which is a "hard nope!" for me.
I'm glad that the NTR went away (if it did) and I got bored enough waiting for other titles to update to get past my prejudices against the picture and description - so far this is a pretty good story (just dealt with the fire suitor so I don't really know how far along I am in the current storyline). I'm pretty sure I've already figured out one of the most major plot points already as to someone's identity, but a) if I'm right, it fits the plot perfectly or b) if I'm wrong, then Solensis will have tricked me quite handily ;):cool:.
It's going to be interesting to see how this develops, not just with all the girls, but with the escalating war and ethical/philosophical battles our Hero will be facing. (y)

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Wait there was a facefuck scene? hot damn. Is there any way to reimplement it back, maybe make it feel less rapey by maybe making it more consensual or something. I understand if you don't want to reimplement it.
The female was actually sleeping so it was basically a rape and I didn't liked that. But don't worry, there is plenty of good sex scenes already.

Really like the renders of this game, and the mystery but falls short on the real deal. Sort of like a good talker who can build up and build up something but never actually has a point, or children stories?
I'll give an example, fresh out of my mind:
There was an unemployed duck and a shaggy wealthy mouse, and the duck was unpleased with how the mouse treated him, and the duck did something, a very simple thing, you know what he did? You should know that the duck is unemployed and even with that handicap he did something so unbelievable that not even you would believe me, even if I told you! He told the mouse that his hair was not well taken care of and that a shower would do him good! The mouse took a shower and the mouse really liked how it felt and not before long they became best of friends!
Now wasn't that interesting?
I actually didn't understand what you meant in your message.

I bypassed this title for long time. Something about the main pic and description didn't appeal to me and I guess it used to have the NTR tag(?) which is a "hard nope!" for me.
I'm glad that the NTR went away (if it did) and I got bored enough waiting for other titles to update to get past my prejudices against the picture and description - so far this is a pretty good story (just dealt with the fire suitor so I don't really know how far along I am in the current storyline). I'm pretty sure I've already figured out one of the most major plot points already as to someone's identity, but a) if I'm right, it fits the plot perfectly or b) if I'm wrong, then Solensis will have tricked me quite handily ;):cool:.
It's going to be interesting to see how this develops, not just with all the girls, but with the escalating war and ethical/philosophical battles our Hero will be facing. (y)
I wonder which character you're talking about :whistle:
Glad that you gave the game a shot !

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Genesis [Episode 20] [Solensis] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,94 GB / 1,11 GB - Genesis-Episode-20-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 1,10 GB - Genesis-Episode-20-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes