Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i need admit that,this game is really,REALLY fun,the femdom,rape (females into protagonist and npcs and monsters into girls),humillation is some that this game need more than other thing,the history is fun of play and is interesting that you can play how villain,the fights is super fun too and for fights i mean when you see the caracther fight and you can pick choices in plan visual,the other fight in plan chibi per turns with chibi monsters is some extra that not care,it is in there and the game not really need that,my suggestion should be focus more in the fights of pick choices than this others and add more how i said rape,femdom,humillation.
My best wish for the dev!.

Reactions: Finisterrex

lewdypie

Feb 13, 2021
I just had a weird bug.
"The Hingetus was confused and hurt itself."
But instead of hurting itself it actually healed.
Or is this somehow intended?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I just had a weird bug.
"The Hingetus was confused and hurt itself."
But instead of hurting itself it actually healed.
Or is this somehow intended?
Yeah, that seems like a bug, can you tell me the day or type of fight it was?

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Dev, if I may ask, I have a request. Currently there is a dom option at the begining and a "normal man" option. My problem is that the "normal man" option feel really submissive for me (and it appears I might not be the only one who think that); but on the other hand the dom option is well... too dom for me.^^ I would like to have a third option in the middle. A more equal one, a loving one, please.
Thank you for reading this.

Reactions: sonhot

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Dev, if I may ask, I have a request. Currently there is a dom option at the begining and a "normal man" option. My problem is that the "normal man" option feel really submissive for me (and it appears I might not be the only one who think that); but on the other hand the dom option is well... too dom for me.^^ I would like to have a third option in the middle. A more equal one, a loving one, please.
Thank you for reading this.
At the very beginning MC is afraid/learning, which may sound like he's a sub, when he acquires more exp and his Genex develops more, he will get a normal confidence for the normal branch, that would be around day 12+.

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah I understand. Moreover, the sudden change of attitude from the potential love interest is something scary. He has the right to be afraid of his own Genex and to wonder of all of this is fake. However my problem was mostly on day 13. My favorite character in Genex Love, so far, is Jennika. I really wanted to give her the loving care she was longing for. In the shower scene, she was perfect (way better than most game I play on this site), but the MC was a total disappointment. He as not loving, he was not tenter, he was simply horny and scared.

Well, for him to be intimidated in front of his teacher, I can understand ; however the scene just after with Rei was the biggest offender. There was not a difference of social statut there. As someone said in this tread, the MC was such a pussy. I ragequitted the normal mode to try the dom route. I hope that the second time around, he would not act as immature.

That's my biggest concern about the game, from my point of view, the MC is very immarture in general. If someone told me that inside his body, he had a 14 year mental age, I would believe it. Well, he will grow, that for sure. I'm just giving my feedback but I liked the game and I believe it has a lot of potential. Playing some sexual scene with someone that feel so young make me a bit unconfortable/bored. But well with your precendent message, I keep my hope up. May he grow fast, that would be really interresting. :)

Thank you for the game, I'm looking forward its next development. :)

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah, that seems like a bug, can you tell me the day or type of fight it was?
I had the same problem after the masked ball, the solution was simple, I never reduced the threat with the alien fights, that's why game over screen

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I deleted my comment eariler because I felt I didnt play enough. But now that I played a bit more, I want to ask.. After selecting the male dominate, does he develop from being a wimp and always apologizing ? Will he find the balls to stand up take the teachers power ? (+conquer her) and CONSIDER using it as I do want to take a corruptive path. I've noticed and dont want to continue hearing how he lectures his friend, about using his power is bad bad. When it could play into our benifit if he get off his moral horse :p. Im ok with him being a wimp in the beginning if he grows from it. You know, character development. but im skeptical atm. I want to see some progress :/.... and dam stop apologizing all the time.

Little disappointed his power isnt something that could turn his girls into superheros or monstergirls (though that would be nice), but I havent grasps the full extent of his power, so im waiting to see if it gets better. So far its not that great, unless there is more too it. Or more to awaken? Because im hoping there is <.<.. But my main concern with it is he weakens the person he takes from. <.< Or supposely thats what was implied so far. I dont like the idea of making the superheros/villians/monster girls you conquer useless <.< Its like weakening your sidekicks. Going hope their power regenerates/restores overtime. or something of the nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
So I deleted my comment eariler because I felt I didnt play enough. But now that I played a bit more, I want to ask.. After selecting the male dominate, does he develop from being a wimp and always apologizing ? Will he find the balls to stand up take the teachers power ? (+conquer her) and CONSIDER using it as I do want to take a corruptive path. I've noticed and dont want to continue hearing how he lectures his friend, about using his power is bad bad. When it could play into our benifit if he get off his moral horse :p. Im ok with him being a wimp in the beginning if he grows from it. You know, character development. but im skeptical atm. I want to see some progress :/.... and dam stop apologizing all the time.

Little disappointed his power isnt something that could turn his girls into superheros or monstergirls (though that would be nice), but I havent grasps the full extent of his power, so im waiting to see if it gets better. So far its not that great, unless there is more too it. Or more to awaken? Because im hoping there is <.<.. But my main concern with it is he weakens the person he takes from. <.< Or supposely thats what was implied so far. I dont like the idea of making the superheros/villians/monster girls you conquer useless <.< Its like weakening your sidekicks. Going hope their power regenerates/restores overtime. or something of the nature.
Hi, yes of course, you in your third visit to her (Teacher Jennika), you will notice a really big change in MC.
He will still apologize when needed, but yes, the "wimp mc" will change. I wanted to create a learning curve, from a normal boy, that hasn't even kissed a girl, to a confidence MC.

Not sure if we're gonna use Erick's powers to corrupt or use a girl, since the game's on patreon, I'm not sure if that's cool for them. I try to hide the Hard theme under other circunstances, but if we use Erick to get a girl, which's a good idea, I'll mask it a bit. Nice to hear you gave the game a chance!

Big plot spoiler ahead about MC's abilities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Hehe, tbh, it's actually a something really simple, and probably stupid. Too bad I didn't thought about the emotion in first place.
Well, consider me now intrigued. Not sex, not emotion, but something else. *ponders*

Dunno if I'd call it stupid - unless it's just a case of Kate feeding us "Genex power powder" for breakkie. lol You've done a fairly good job of obfiscating/hiding/disguising what it really is (intentionally or not).. so dunno if I'd outright say it's stupid, but obviously something simple maybe that ppl are just completely overlooking (cuz who wants to think, bring on the sex! lolz :p)

Ohhh I know, we're being molested at night by Erick, and that's why we have Genex powers... lolz j/k :p

Reactions: Finisterrex

SplitDip

Nov 7, 2020
Well, consider me now intrigued. Not sex, not emotion, but something else. *ponders*

Dunno if I'd call it stupid - unless it's just a case of Kate feeding us "Genex power powder" for breakkie. lol You've done a fairly good job of obfiscating/hiding/disguising what it really is (intentionally or not).. so dunno if I'd outright say it's stupid, but obviously something simple maybe that ppl are just completely overlooking (cuz who wants to think, bring on the sex! lolz :p)

Ohhh I know, we're being molested at night by Erick, and that's why we have Genex powers... lolz j/k :p
Kate feeding us Genex protein powder every morning before we wake up would be a hilariously stupid plot twist. I love it

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes