Defrik

Jul 31, 2017
Hello dev, at the end of chapter 1 my mc ended killing winter without "doing her" yet in the beginning of chapter 2 he says this...

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I just played the latest update and when the MC is talking with Kate after getting back from the attack she keeps going back and forth between Roommate and bro. That whole sequence/conversation is hard to read because of this. And since you seem to have trouble with English in general maybe looking for an English speaking editor/proof reader would be a good idea. Other than that keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next release.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I just played the latest update and when the MC is talking with Kate after getting back from the attack she keeps going back and forth between Roommate and bro. That whole sequence/conversation is hard to read because of this. And since you seem to have trouble with English in general maybe looking for an English speaking editor/proof reader would be a good idea. Other than that keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next release.
In this case you should re-entry the relationship status (at the setting menu in the map). There was some bug in the previous update that changed one code name for the relationship, but not the other. But that will fix your problem.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
When you meet Erick the thoughts state: 'he can't seen to catch her eye.'

In the class introduction Erick says : 'Hey Amanda!, how are you doing today?' Get rid of the comma and capitalize 'how'.

In the hospital after the night of the Red Moon Erick says: 'Of course I'm" I'm does mean I am but in situations like this one the contraction should not be used.

The combat tutorial refers to 'scape' where it should say escape.

I noticed it on the walk with Hanah but she reverse blinks I.E. she has her eyes closed but periodically opens and quickly closes them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finisterrex

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have some questions.

If "Hardcore Sex Scenes" (violent, blackmail and corruption sex scenes) are activated can you avoid them by in-game choices?

I don't like femdom, but I like to be the one to avoid it on any particular occasion. So the option to activate it to be able to do that appeals to me. However, I don't like maledom either and as is exposed on the game:

Screenshot_3.png

Does this mean that only if I activate this can I avoid femdom by choices at game play?

And, based on what I read here:

Screenshot_4.png

Will some scenes irrevocably change to maledom or will I have the option to avoid it?

Personally, if to avoid femdom scenes by choice and not by turning it off I have to watch maledom scenes, then I prefer to turn both off. In any case, I'm not particularly interested in avoiding maledom by in-game choices, so if I could turn it off and have femdom enabled so I could avoid it every time, that would be perfect for me.

I deactivate sharing directly, I prefer not to have it even as an option.

EDIT:

Actually of all the fetishes listed at the beginning of the game, the only one I'm interested in saying yes to every time it comes up is "public sex".

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I have some questions.

If "Hardcore Sex Scenes" (violent, blackmail and corruption sex scenes) are activated can you avoid them by in-game choices?

I don't like femdom, but I like to be the one to avoid it on any particular occasion. So the option to activate it to be able to do that appeals to me. However, I don't like maledom either and as is exposed on the game:

View attachment 2170229

Does this mean that only if I activate this can I avoid femdom by choices at game play?

And, based on what I read here:

View attachment 2170237

Will some scenes irrevocably change to maledom or will I have the option to avoid it?

Personally, if to avoid femdom scenes by choice and not by turning it off I have to watch maledom scenes, then I prefer to turn both off. In any case, I'm not particularly interested in avoiding maledom by in-game choices, so if I could turn it off and have femdom enabled so I could avoid it every time, that would be perfect for me.

I deactivate sharing directly, I prefer not to have it even as an option.

EDIT:

Actually of all the fetishes listed at the beginning of the game, the only one I'm interested in saying yes to every time it comes up is "public sex".

Hard core: If you set them off, the game will avoid that content, you won't see it, someone else will take care of it. If you allow it, you'll get a choice on how to act towards it.
Femdom: Same as hardcore, if you set it off, mc will atuomatically avoid it. If you leave it on, you'll get the choice if you want it or not. If you have maledom active, you'll dom that girl insted of her femdoming you.
If you keep femdom on, and maledom off, you won't be able to turn the tables on the girl. If you have maledom on, but femdom off, you won't be able to subdue a femdom girl (Jennika in this case).
Of course, Femdom and Maledom branchs will set a little bit of personality for the MC, where the femdom will make it more submissive, and the maledom will make him nothing sumbissive but a lot of confident. Which will also change some sex scenes and so.
THen again, being a maledom, doesn't mean you'll dom every girl. And then again, maledom doesn't mean you'll tie girls and do BDSM stuff, that's BDSM no Maledom (I know they usually go hand by hand, but they are different things).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hard core: If you set them off, the game will avoid that content, you won't see it, someone else will take care of it. If you allow it, you'll get a choice on how to act towards it.
Femdom: Same as hardcore, if you set it off, mc will atuomatically avoid it. If you leave it on, you'll get the choice if you want it or not. If you have maledom active, you'll dom that girl insted of her femdoming you.
If you keep femdom on, and maledom off, you won't be able to turn the tables on the girl. If you have maledom on, but femdom off, you won't be able to subdue a femdom girl (Jennika in this case).
Of course, Femdom and Maledom branchs will set a little bit of personality for the MC, where the femdom will make it more submissive, and the maledom will make him nothing sumbissive but a lot of confident. Which will also change some sex scenes and so.
THen again, being a maledom, doesn't mean you'll dom every girl. And then again, maledom doesn't mean you'll tie girls and do BDSM stuff, that's BDSM no Maledom (I know they usually go hand by hand, but they are different things).
It's possibly weird, but I like that femdom exists (as well as rape, blackmail, and other potentially nasty things done by the MC) so that I'm the one to prevent what happens by my own choosing. I don't want them to happen, and I want to be the one to say no every time they happen.

Regarding the maledom, I don't want any of those scenes either, but I really have no great interest in choosing to avoid it at all times, I prefer, as with sharing, to choose the option of not having it in the game directly.

In any case, my interest in activating femdom has decreased a lot after reading this: "Of course, Femdom and Maledom branchs will set a little bit of personality for the MC, where the femdom will make it more submissive, and the maledom will make him nothing sumbissive but a lot of confident. Which will also change some sex scenes and so." I want to activate femdom to avoid it, and not because I want the MC to have a more submissive personality, so I will proceed to say no to both (maledom and femdom).

Regarding hardcore sex, I guess the choice of how to act towards it will include preventing it from happening.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Hmmm did some of the music get replaced? I could swear the tracks were different in the previous version in a few scenes. Great update, seems like some of the darker options are finally appearing and some pretty good heavy scenes. Prison system looks promising, but won't that create too many different branches in the story depending on how many enemy girls we decide to tame or not?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hmmm did some of the music get replaced? I could swear the tracks were different in the previous version in a few scenes. Great update, seems like some of the darker options are finally appearing and some pretty good heavy scenes. Prison system looks promising, but won't that create too many different branches in the story depending on how many enemy girls we decide to tame or not?
Thanks!

Nope, the music wasn't changed, I did add some new, but didn't touch previous version's music.

Prison is more like an add on, shouldn't change game outcome so far except for those who killed Winter.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I don't know if it gets addressed in the game or not yet, as I took a break, but could someone tell me if the picture Rei took of the MC in the clothing shop comes up again? I really, really hate when the MC gets blackmailed in games, so that scene was kind of a bummer.

Thanks in advance if anyone can give some info.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I don't know if it gets addressed in the game or not yet, as I took a break, but could someone tell me if the picture Rei took of the MC in the clothing shop comes up again? I really, really hate when the MC gets blackmailed in games, so that scene was kind of a bummer.

Thanks in advance if anyone can give some info.
Yes, it will come back, no, it won't be to blackmail or anything on MC, it will lead on for an interesting 'show' with another girl.

Reactions: Vertius
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes