Ecchi lover

Mar 9, 2018
Maledom on = Will give different dialogues from time to time, a more confident MC and some different sex options from time to time.
Femdom on = Femdom girls will be available (Jennika so far)
Maledom on and Femdom on = Will not allow the player to be femdomed, instead, will counter the femdom with maledom (Jennika so far)
Maledom off and Femdom off = Won't have femdom options or dialogues, won't have a super confident mc.

To explain it better, so far, if you have femdom off, you won't be seeing anything from Jennika.
If you have maledom off you won't be missing anything, but will have some dialogues changed to a normal confident MC.
If you have maledom on, but femdom off: You won't be seeing Jennika's content, but will have a super confident MC.
If you have femdom on and maledom off: You will be submisive overall, and will have the original Jennika content, which is, she dominating the MC.

I hope this explains enough. I know it can be pretty confusing.

PS: Since Jennika is a natural DOM, you can't have her content if you're not ready to be submisive to her, or if you're not ready to show her otherwise. But a normal mc (maledom off, femdom off) won't catch her attention.
PS2: Yes, if you have femdom and maledom on, you'll go directly to dominate her, not letting her sub you.
Thanks for the explanation!
Now i understand.
Altho I would have preferred the option to choose if i wanna counter the "femdom" or not, but i can manage without it (i would just have to replay the screen)

PS: any milf content in the game or plans of adding?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Thanks for the explanation!
Now i understand.
Altho I would have preferred the option to choose if i wanna counter the "femdom" or not, but i can manage without it (i would just have to replay the screen)

PS: any milf content in the game or plans of adding?
Jennika's a MILF, and probably MC's mother/stepmother will join in the future. Maybe we get to meet Erick's mom later too.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Maledom on = Will give different dialogues from time to time, a more confident MC and some different sex options from time to time.
Maledom on and Femdom on = Will not allow the player to be femdomed, instead, will counter the femdom with maledom (Jennika so far)
Maledom off and Femdom off = Won't have femdom options or dialogues, won't have a super confident mc.

To explain it better, so far, if you have femdom off, you won't be seeing anything from Jennika.
If you have maledom off you won't be missing anything, but will have some dialogues changed to a normal confident MC.
If you have maledom on, but femdom off: You won't be seeing Jennika's content, but will have a super confident MC.
If you have femdom on and maledom off: You will be submisive overall, and will have the original Jennika content, which is, she dominating the MC.

PS: Since Jennika is a natural DOM, you can't have her content if you're not ready to be submisive to her, or if you're not ready to show her otherwise. But a normal mc (maledom off, femdom off) won't catch her attention.
PS2: Yes, if you have femdom and maledom on, you'll go directly to dominate her, not letting her sub you.
Might have to restart the game and see what that's like. Can't remember what options I picked for that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I thought you actually started talking or whatever to the LI, and then when the scene was going to start you had the option to avoid it. But to avoid femdom you don't have to talk to the LI at all, which makes the option of avoiding it boring. Changing femdom for maledom isn't an option that I consider viable, at least according to my tastes.

Also, if I turn on femdom it's because I want to avoid femdom scenes through my own choices, so turning the MC into a submissive goes completely against what interests me. And, for now, everything I've seen of the maledom in the game doesn't excite me.

Really the only two options I can see are to either have both femdom and maledom on (mainly because I don't want to start a new game and because I don't like changing this sort of thing mid-game) or start over and turn both off.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone help me to set the game in the right way?

Its not a problem to see some girls force me to do sex XD in some cases I like that the woman is aggressive and wants to have sex with me at any cost. But I'm still the one who dominates the situation.
So as i say normally i am the dominator, I've never been dominated by a woman. They have tried, but have always failed.

Not being a native English speaker, in this case I don't understand what is meant Hardcore. I read that there is no NTR, so in this case what mean Hardcore?
I read the description in game with female character sometime there are: (violent sex, blackmail sex, corruption sex).
The question is who is doing what?
Do the MC do violent sex, blackmail sex, corruption sex with the girls?
Or are other man/monster who do all of this? Because i do not like to see other men/monster with anyone.
If I can save them before anything bad happens, I'd rather save them. Than know that someone else saved them. I want to be the hero :LOL:
But I have to be sure that I can save them before anything happen. I do not like to see, as I said, some other man who touches them sexually.

The only thing that really bothers me is other men. I just need to make sure no one else touches the women or me woman in game.

Can someone help me to set the game in the right way?
Thank you

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not being a native English speaker, in this case I don't understand what is meant Hardcore. I read that there is no NTR, so in this case what mean Hardcore?
I read the description in game with female character sometime there are: (violent sex, blackmail sex, corruption sex).
The question is who is doing what?
Do the MC do violent sex, blackmail sex, corruption sex with the girls?
Or are other man/monster who do all of this? Because i do not like to see other men/monster with anyone.
If I can save them before anything bad happens, I'd rather save them. Than know that someone else saved them. I want to be the hero :LOL:
But I have to be sure that I can save them before anything happen. I do not like to see, as I said, some other man who touches them sexually.
They are actually situations where bad thigs are happening to LIs (or other girls) and, if you have it activate, the MC can do something to prevent it. If you deactivate it, someone does it without you really knowing what happened (I think).

The only thing that really bothers me is other men. I just need to make sure no one else touches the women or me woman in game.
Turn off sharing and you won't have to worry about other guys

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
They are actually situations where bad thigs are happening to LIs (or other girls) and, if you have it activate, the MC can do something to prevent it. If you deactivate it, someone does it without you really knowing what happened (I think).

Turn off sharing and you won't have to worry about other guys
Ok. Thank you at last now i can play safe.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Finisterrex, I don't know if you have it planned or it's already in the game, but it would be nice if the MC could control his power to choose who it affects and who it doesn't.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just out of curiosity. when the game ask me about nickname... what's its purpose? Because at the start i thought it might be the superhero name. But I'd like to be sure. Because otherwise, I leave the same name as my character. I've never had a nickname among friends. They always call me be me normal name. But if it's the superhero name then he'll have to pick a cool one :LOL:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
The story is finally starting to get somewhere but, for me, it's not living up to the tags all that much yet.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just out of curiosity. when the game ask me about nickname... what's its purpose? Because at the start i thought it might be the superhero name. But I'd like to be sure. Because otherwise, I leave the same name as my character. I've never had a nickname among friends. They always call me be me normal name. But if it's the superhero name then he'll have to pick a cool one :LOL:
It's really what the MC's friends (Erick, I don't think anyone else uses it) call the MC. The name that the MC will use as a hero is asked later.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks for the warning, even worse that's with a main LI... to the ignore it goes.

Why devs add controversial stuff without a warning from the beggining is beyond me, wasted time.
I really don't understand what's the problem tbh, like, for sharing to happen you have to actively choose it, you literally can ust tell the guy "nah man, i want her for myself" and he'll go "k, no problem". I don't see what's controversial there, people who like sharing will chose those options, and people who don't can simply chose not to share, which actually changes the story to where they never shared any of the girls (unlike some other games which have skip options for certain content but the story aludes to them happening afterwards). Not playing it because there's the option for you to chose to share the girls in the game is the same of not playing a vn because it can have a bad ending, it genuinely doesn't make sense to me.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Thanks for the warning, even worse that's with a main LI... to the ignore it goes.

Why devs add controversial stuff without a warning from the beggining is beyond me, wasted time.
"Why devs add controversial stuff without a warning from the beggining is beyond me"

...there is literally a questionnaire before the game even begins, asking you if you want sharing content or not. What are you talking about? I swear, insecure men on this site are something else.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
"Why devs add controversial stuff without a warning from the beggining is beyond me"

...there is literally a questionnaire before the game even begins, asking you if you want sharing content or not. What are you talking about? I swear, insecure men on this site are something else.
I swear, those insecure guys that hate necrophilia and don't watch someone fucking a dead body, so much insecurity, wait it's called preference and not insecurity... oh well.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I swear, those insecure guys that hate necrophilia and don't watch someone fucking a dead body, so much insecurity, wait it's called preference and not insecurity... oh well.
I don't know what options you picked in the game, but I didn't come across a single scene that even hinted at necro content, so the fact that you came across that in the game is quite telling about who you are as a person. Yikes.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
New release seems bugged.. my sister who calls me onii-chan is now calling me roommate and not brother.. Is there a way to fix the titles? This did not happen until the loading of saved game in 2.52

Game play is so broken after scene with Ayana game is over.. you can't even do any of the prison events because it forces game end! WHY? Let us do all damn events! Also is there a damn gallery unlocker as I have only one gallery unlocked for Lisha! How the heck is it so easy to miss gallery in this game? Especially when I do quick save, bad choice to see scene than quick load to continue on.. but yet some events still somehow are missed!

Do not make it impossible to not get the scenes! Do not make it impossible to do prison scene if you go to brother or on date you promised than you miss a lot of stuff! WTF is with this game choice to make your players miss tons of scenes?

Also stop making some correct choices fucking anti hero! Seriously the girl throws herself on you and it says this will progress <girls> affection toward you.. but than you call it damn antihero? WTF? Hanah in the library definitely wants you she climbed on top of your lap but if you give her what she wants your an antihero is just one example. There seems to be more antihero choices when it comes to girls so if you want to please the girl or that you are leaning towards a damn villain even though your thoughts I chose Hero.. Game is contradictory to itself.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I don't know what options you picked in the game, but I didn't come across a single scene that even hinted at necro content, so the fact that you came across that in the game is quite telling about who you are as a person. Yikes.
I think the user was just making an analogy and didn't encounter necro. Basically, you seemed to call him insecure for being against sharing, he asked "would you feel the same about necro?" using an analogy.

• Angry
Reactions: ExaltedMidget

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
New release seems bugged.. my sister who calls me onii-chan is now calling me roommate and not brother.. Is there a way to fix the titles? This did not happen until the loading of saved game in 2.52

Game play is so broken after scene with Ayana game is over.. you can't even do any of the prison events because it forces game end! WHY? Let us do all damn events! Also is there a damn gallery unlocker as I have only one gallery unlocked for Lisha! How the heck is it so easy to miss gallery in this game? Especially when I do quick save, bad choice to see scene than quick load to continue on.. but yet some events still somehow are missed!

Do not make it impossible to not get the scenes! Do not make it impossible to do prison scene if you go to brother or on date you promised than you miss a lot of stuff! WTF is with this game choice to make your players miss tons of scenes?

Also stop making some correct choices fucking anti hero! Seriously the girl throws herself on you and it says this will progress <girls> affection toward you.. but than you call it damn antihero? WTF? Hanah in the library definitely wants you she climbed on top of your lap but if you give her what she wants your an antihero is just one example. There seems to be more antihero choices when it comes to girls so if you want to please the girl or that you are leaning towards a damn villain even though your thoughts I chose Hero.. Game is contradictory to itself.
In the "Settings" in the map, you can adjust the relationship with your Kate.
Public version ends after Ayane, that's correct. I'll begin adding free days from time to time, but you'll have plenty of days to try the prison. (Current version 0.3.0 goes up to day 34).

Game is the complete opposite of "hard". If you have missing scenes, that's because of your choices, there's no one correct way to play the game, you can get the girl if you miss a few "correct choices". Example: If Lisha requires 10 love points to let you fuck her, at Day X, then up to that day, you will have the option to have up to 15 love if you did everything correct for her. Or you will have other choices....
Some replays, in this case, the Lisa replays you seem to be missing are:
1 - Not standing up for her at the very beginning, which makes her to get in her underwear in front of the class.
2 - Not spying her in the shower.

Same goes for Hero-Vigilante-Antihero
You don't need to have all the correct choices, it's not a rigid game where you miss one correct choice and lose the girl. You'll know when you really did a bad choice regarding the girl because it will tell you that choice will "greatly" reduce her love or end her branch. I added at the new version a hint about this, but maybe I should state this at the very beginning.

Reactions: Shadowen
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes