BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, Ayane's not a LI, as MC said, he has no interest in that girl, she's only a friend.
If Ayane isn't an LI, then I have no interest in the MC having any sex scenes with her; I personally prefer the sex scenes to be with LIs with whom the MC establishes a romantic relationship. In fact, I've seen both scenes for stealing powers using CTRL (ie basically haven't seen them).

On the other hand, will the MC learn to control his power in order to choose whether or not he steals other people's powers?

About different girls for every branch, it would only apply to some heroines, Lynx and Seneko are too good to be with a bad man, but then, maybe there's a way to an evil mc to get them, same for Ginger who's interested in bad guys, maybe a good MC could still get her. But I couldn't really tell, it's not yet decided.
It all depends, is the MC going to establish a romantic relationship with them or is it just going to be sex?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
If Ayane isn't an LI, then I have no interest in the MC having any sex scenes with her; I personally prefer the sex scenes to be with LIs with whom the MC establishes a romantic relationship. In fact, I've seen both scenes for stealing powers using CTRL (ie basically haven't seen them).

On the other hand, will the MC learn to control his power in order to choose whether or not he steals other people's powers?

It all depends, is the MC going to establish a romantic relationship with them or is it just going to be sex?
Lynx, Seneko and Ginger are LI.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
No, Ayane's not a LI, as MC said, he has no interest in that girl, she's only a friend.
Having the option to perform sexual actions on someone he "has no interest in" sounds contradictory to me. Especially if he ACTUALLY views her as a friend since the only available method for those sexual actions frankly should have permanently ruined said friendship.

Speaking of that scene, the MCs personality during it is so drastically different from the rest of the game (including previous anti-hero choices) that I don't think he is even recognizable as the same character.

Also, the brother seems like someone the MC would not be able to ignore in the long term if on the hero route. After all, regardless of our own choices, he explicitly planned to use his so called "friend" as a sex toy.
About different girls for every branch, it would only apply to some heroines,
I'd expect this from non-harem but when a game IS harem then mutually/route exclusive girls just feel wasteful imo. (main LIs or otherwise)
same for Ginger who's interested in bad guys, maybe a good MC could still get her. But I couldn't really tell, it's not yet decided.
In regards to this part specifically, I always love a well-done storyline about a genuinely nice guy slowly winning over a mean-girl/villainess.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Having the option to perform sexual actions on someone he "has no interest in" sounds contradictory to me. Especially if he ACTUALLY views her as a friend since the only available method for those sexual actions frankly should have permanently ruined said friendship.

Speaking of that scene, the MCs personality during it is so drastically different from the rest of the game (including previous anti-hero choices) that I don't think he is even recognizable as the same character.
I don't know what the rape scene is like, and it's unlikely that I'll ever know firsthand. But in fact, if the MC's not really interested in her, even kissing her seems unnecessary to me... In fact, even going there to meet her seems unnecessary to me. Let the boyfriend break the face of the MC's brother's idiot. Actually if Ayane isn't LI and the brother is a jerk who's best kept away, the MC's need to go there is nil.

On the other hand, including a childhood friend (of the MC and the MC's brother) and that she isn't LI... Although the truth is that the interest of this type of character is practically completely ruined when she says that she has sex and she thinks of the many boys she's been kissing (and who knows doing what else).

In any case, except for the MC's sister, the virgin or non-virgin status of the rest of the LIs isn't really relevant to me. Logically Jennika isn't (although the truth is that I don't know if she refers to it during the maledom scenes because I used CTRL with them). I'm not sure about the rest, but although it would be nice, it's not something that worries me too much (unless they were fucking every dick they could find)

Also, the brother seems like someone the MC would not be able to ignore in the long term if on the hero route. After all, regardless of our own choices, he explicitly planned to use his so called "friend" as a sex toy.
I personally have a save game before I have to go there, and I will proceed to avoid doing so. I don't really see any reason to miss a period of training or fighting or pat foxy on the head for doing that scene: If Matt is an idiot and the girl isn't an LI, going there isn't interesting.

I'd expect this from non-harem but when a game IS harem then mutually/route exclusive girls just feel wasteful imo. (main LIs or otherwise)
Being a harem game, having to choose is a real pain.

In regards to this part specifically, I always love a well-done storyline about a genuinely nice guy slowly winning over a mean-girl/villainess.
I agree that it can be a good story line.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
I have a suggestion / idea here if Mc acquires mind control at some point, probably in the villain route, this idea would be for him to brainwash some villain he faces first.
in addition, could you inform me of a route where I pass the 16th day I can never pass it, always from game over

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I have a suggestion / idea here if Mc acquires mind control at some point, probably in the villain route, this idea would be for him to brainwash some villain he faces first.
in addition, could you inform me of a route where I pass the 16th day I can never pass it, always from game over
Check the menace % in the map, if it gets to 100%, game over.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys today i play a little bit again. I have a question...
At the start of the game i choice shared off. Because i only wanna girls/women only for me.
Now i am at the point where I meet the MC's brother and Ayane. Why the game ask me if i wanna share her with MC's brother? I put shared off. Why the game ask me? I aslo re-load a save and re-checked my game settings. And I have Shared off.
Just do not understand. Can someone give me some advice?

Also how to get the "hearts", to unlock the other scenes?

Thank you

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hi guys today i play a little bit again. I have a question...
At the start of the game i choice shared off. Because i only wanna girls/women only for me.
Now i am at the point where I meet the MC's brother and Ayane. Why the game ask me if i wanna share her with MC's brother? I put shared off. Why the game ask me? I aslo re-load a save and re-checked my game settings. And I have Shared off.
Just do not understand. Can someone give me some advice?

Also how to get the "hearts", to unlock the other scenes?

Thank you
Yes, that was my mistake, I already fixed it, but will impact in the next update.
Also fixed that the option to "show him" is only available for those who have exposing/public sex on.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes, that was my mistake, I already fixed it, but will impact in the next update.
Also fixed that the option to "show him" is only available for those who have exposing/public sex on.
Oh ok thank you for the answer.

The only sad things is that "both show him" and send away and then "continue"... are both Anti-hero choice.

I can understand if someone choice: "show him" or teach him (are Anti-hero choice).
But do not understand why also if i choice: "Sand away" MC's brother and then "try it with her" again Anti-hero choice.
There's no way to have sex with Ayane and still be a hero!? Always Anti-hero...

I understand Ayane's have a boyfriend, but doesn't it seem a bit forced, if everything is to be seen as good or bad? It's not all black and white, there are shades too. Both could be friends and have wanted to do it for some time. And both could make mistakes. But that doesn't make you bad or good. If the things is a consensual sex scenes. They may be without a score. Even being able to accept money, if you hunt down a criminal and then arrest him.

I am play the hero path. And in some way are force to not do anythings with Ayane, because every choice are Anti-hero.
The only one with no path is the just kiss and then stop... a bit sad. Also if Ayane is not a LI (and perhaps we do not see her again). At last let us have one sex hero choice too. It is up to our morals to feel guilty if we make her cheat on her boyfriend or not.
But as i say:
Show him (only mc fuck her) look to much evil.
Teach him (i do not see that because i do not like to share) but again for me is much evil then show him.
Sand Away and do not stop (only mc fuck her again) but she look forced and i fell much more then guilty.
She is semi-forced by a strange force to do it, she doesn't want to. But she can't stop. She can't say no. I take it that it is some power inherent in the protagonist. At the end ofc is super hot sex scene.

But i felt i had to load again me save. And sadly choice: sand away and stop. To do the hero choice.
I really hope you add a sex hero choice too. Just simply change the text. Make her tease him a little. Of course yes, she feels a little guilty at first, but that arousal and desire that she has long been hiding drives her to have sex with him. Nothing more, nothing less. At last this is me advice.

Anyway thank you

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

The only sad things is that "both show him" and send away and then "continue"... are both Anti-hero choice.

I can understand if someone choice: "show him" or teach him (are Anti-hero choice).
But do not understand why also if i choice: "Sand away" MC's brother and then "try it with her" again Anti-hero choice.

I understand Ayane's have a boyfriend, but doesn't it seem a bit forced, if everything is to be seen as good or bad? It's not all black and white, there are shades too. Both could be friends and have wanted to do it for some time. And both could make mistakes. But that doesn't make you bad or good. If the things is a consensual sex scenes. They may be without a score. Even being able to accept money, if you hunt down a criminal and then arrest him.

I am play the hero path. And in some way are force to not do anythings with Ayane, because every choice are Anti-hero.
The only one with no path is the just kiss and then stop... a bit sad. Also if Ayane is not a LI (and perhaps we do not see her again). At last let us have one sex hero choice too. It is up to our morals to feel guilty if we make her cheat on her boyfriend or not.
But as i say:
Teach him (i do not see that because i do not like to share) but again for me is much evil then show him.
Sand Away and do not stop (only mc fuck her again) but she look forced and i fell much more then guilty.
She is semi-forced by a strange force to do it, she doesn't want to. But she can't stop. She can't say no. I take it that it is some power inherent in the protagonist. At the end ofc is super hot sex scene.

But i felt i had to load again me save. And sadly choice: sand away and stop. To do the hero choice.
I really hope you add a sex hero choice too. Just simply change the text. Make her tease him a little. Of course yes, she feels a little guilty at first, but that arousal and desire that she has long been hiding drives her to have sex with him. Nothing more, nothing less. At last this is me advice.

Anyway thank you
The way I see it, since Ayane is not a LI, I have loaded a game that I had saved before going to see the brother and I haven't gone.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Also stop making some correct choices fucking anti hero! Seriously the girl throws herself on you and it says this will progress <girls> affection toward you.. but than you call it damn antihero? WTF? Hanah in the library definitely wants you she climbed on top of your lap but if you give her what she wants your an antihero is just one example. There seems to be more antihero choices when it comes to girls so if you want to please the girl or that you are leaning towards a damn villain even though your thoughts I chose Hero.. Game is contradictory to itself.
This scene with Hannah to me isn't really all that confusing / conflicting IMO.

- a person trying for a Hero route would not try and force himself on a girl (who has been blackmailed previously by scumbags who forced themselves on her). Guess what happens then? Hannah tells you outright she appreciates you respecting her and then all but ask's you to take action. If you then take the option to go for what she's offering... you get +Hannah and no Anti-Hero points... because you showed you respect her and only took action when she approved of it directly/outright.

Yes Hannah is very clearly wanting action with the MC, yet she wants it on her terms and not forced on her. You can consider her actions a test - are you just another dirtbag like the others who used and blackmailed her before, or are you actually a genuine good guy who will respect her and not just leap at her the 1st chance you get. Maybe you dislike being tested like that... but for me (at least), knowing what she's been through... I can understand... she's a horny girl who wants action, and she wants it with the MC.... but is also afraid of being used and abused like she has been in the past.

As for the amount of Anti-Hero vs Hero... I personally disagree. They seem to be fairly balanced to me. About the only section where it seems (to me) to heavily weigh in favor of anti-Hero is the scene/section with MC's Brother.... but even then you can still get a Hero point and exit the scene with no anti-hero points (1 path of respect, all other options trample all over any respect you'd had for your childhood friend).
---------------
I have a question, and maybe it's someone I somehow completely missed... or isn't in the public build yet: But reading the past few pages of post's... I keep seeing ppl talk about "Ginger"..

Who is Ginger? o_O

Did I just miss someone? Or they not introduced yet? Or a nickname for a named character and I'm being dense and not connecting the dots?

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This scene with Hannah to me isn't really all that confusing / conflicting IMO.

- a person trying for a Hero route would not try and force himself on a girl (who has been blackmailed previously by scumbags who forced themselves on her). Guess what happens then? Hannah tells you outright she appreciates you respecting her and then all but ask's you to take action. If you then take the option to go for what she's offering... you get +Hannah and no Anti-Hero points... because you showed you respect her and only took action when she approved of it directly/outright.

Yes Hannah is very clearly wanting action with the MC, yet she wants it on her terms and not forced on her. You can consider her actions a test - are you just another dirtbag like the others who used and blackmailed her before, or are you actually a genuine good guy who will respect her and not just leap at her the 1st chance you get. Maybe you dislike being tested like that... but for me (at least), knowing what she's been through... I can understand... she's a horny girl who wants action, and she wants it with the MC.... but is also afraid of being used and abused like she has been in the past.

As for the amount of Anti-Hero vs Hero... I personally disagree. They seem to be fairly balanced to me. About the only section where it seems (to me) to heavily weigh in favor of anti-Hero is the scene/section with MC's Brother.... but even then you can still get a Hero point and exit the scene with no anti-hero points (1 path of respect, all other options trample all over any respect you'd had for your childhood friend).
So far I think the choices for hero or villain/anti-hero points are fine.

I have a question, and maybe it's someone I somehow completely missed... or isn't in the pub;ic build yet: But reading the past few pages of post's... I keep seeing ppl talk about "Ginger"..

Who is Ginger? o_O

Did I just miss someone? Or they not introduced yet? Or a nickname for a named character and I'm being dense and not connecting the dots?
No idea, I guess she hasn't appeared in the game yet.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

But as i say:

Anyway thank you

Sadly there's no way for doing Ayane in a Hero way, I get you, but this game will probably have some "replayability" making it worth playing Hero and then Antihero. Sadly, Ayane is kind of Forced... Lets be honest, she didn't want anything to happen, and for those who played 0.3.0 its now pretty well stated that MC's fluids and smell, are pretty addictive for the females. Any choice you have with Ayane, is forcing some foreplay on her. About the sex, yes, she agrees to do it, but that's because MC is really addictive. And Ayane finds him attractive and so. Of course she could have really stopped everything at the beginning too.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
---------------
I have a question, and maybe it's someone I somehow completely missed... or isn't in the public build yet: But reading the past few pages of post's... I keep seeing ppl talk about "Ginger"..

Who is Ginger? o_O

Ginger is a new LI, she's a natural redhead girl who gives a crap about identities and the hero way, she wants a badass MC and she will make it clear. It's introduced in 0.3.0.
She dows look like Jinx (It was pure coincidence)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The way I see it, since Ayane is not a LI, I have loaded a game that I had saved before going to see the brother and I haven't gone.
Yeah in the end, i load the save file, only to see what really happen if i try to do sex with her alone.
The mc's brother can stay virgin for me XD he have a girlfriend and cant fuck her because he is to shy? Come on something stinks underneath for me. So there is no way i help him to have sex with other. In case i steal every girls from him :ROFLMAO:
Anyway when i see that in the end was a force sex scene with Ayane. I prefer to play the Hero path and stop everything with her.

I wouldn't feel a real man to have sex with a woman who didn't want to have sex with me. And get it only because something forces her. No thank you.

But i hope that moving forward, it's not all so black and white. As I already explained, one is not simply good or bad. Either the path of hero or anti-hero, it's not decided by... whether you force a little bit or not to have sex with a woman. In the end most women almost always say no in the beginning, but many just use it as an excuse to see if a man is really interested in her or not. Obviously, if a no is a real no, it is right for the person to just stop and find another woman :ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah in the end, i load the save file, only to see what really happen if i try to do sex with her alone.
The mc's brother can stay virgin for me XD he have a girlfriend and cant fuck her because he is to shy? Come on something stinks underneath for me. So there is no way i help him to have sex with other. In case i steal every girls from him :ROFLMAO:
Anyway when i see that in the end was a force sex scene with Ayane. I prefer to play the Hero path and stop everything with her.

I wouldn't feel a real man to have sex with a woman who didn't want to have sex with me. And get it only because something forces her. No thank you.

But i hope that moving forward, it's not all so black and white. As I already explained, one is not simply good or bad. Either the path of hero or anti-hero, it's not decided by... whether you force a little bit or not to have sex with a woman. In the end most women almost always say no in the beginning, but many just use it as an excuse to see if a man is really interested in her or not. Obviously, if a no is a real no, it is right for the person to just stop and find another woman :ROFLMAO:
In my case, if Ayane isn't a LI, I don't even care what the sex scene is like. In fact I preferred to spend the night patting Foxy. It's noticeably more productive than going to see the MC's brother.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
In my case, if Ayane isn't a LI, I don't even care what the sex scene is like. In fact I preferred to spend the night patting Foxy. It's noticeably more productive than going to see the MC's brother.
Well for what it is worth you can go see the brother and send him away while choosing not to molest Ayane, that way you can keep your integrity if you are a hero and keep her safe from your brother at the same time. She probably gets molested by him if you don't accept his invitation when prompted as the game implies that he was pretending to be shy and awkward around women but is actually quite manipulative.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well for what it is worth you can go see the brother and send him away while choosing not to molest Ayane, that way you can keep your integrity if you are a hero and keep her safe from your brother at the same time. She probably gets molested by him if you don't accept his invitation when prompted as the game implies that he was pretending to be shy and awkward around women but is actually quite manipulative.
It's what I had done at first, but then I found out that Ayane isn't a LI and you can't be in a romantic relationship with her, so I'd rather build Foxy's trust and tame a little more than waste my time there. If she isn't a LI, I care little or very little what she and Matt do, if necessary, her boyfriend will save her.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Is there a Walkthrough to better navigate which scenes I can get and what are the consequences of getting them?

I tend to prefer just chilling playing the game with Walkthrough mods so I can enjoy the story, but it seems there are multiple paths in this game so I'm just wondering if there is good or bad options (who to romance, who to make a move on, etc.)

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes