BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"Why devs add controversial stuff without a warning from the beggining is beyond me"

...there is literally a questionnaire before the game even begins, asking you if you want sharing content or not. What are you talking about? I swear, insecure men on this site are something else.
Actually, even if you have sharing (and other fetishes) turned on, you can choose not to have it happen.

Personally, the only drawback I have is the way in which femdom is avoided: for example, you walk down the street, Jenika (I think that's her name) sees you and asks you to come closer, you have two options, the first to go, which gives result in a femdom scene (or maledom if you have it turned on) or get the hell out of it (which is the way to avoid the scene). I would have preferred that you could avoid the femdom after approaching, leaving without saying anything is what a rude person would do, besides being boring and unrewarding.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I think the user was just making an analogy and didn't encounter necro. Basically, you seemed to call him insecure for being against sharing, he asked "would you feel the same about necro?" using an analogy.
Well, that's a pretty horrible analogy. He is insecure for being so scared of sharing fictional girls who will never exist nor love him, but that's not the point. I could understand his frustration if the sharing content was forced and unannounced, I could see how that would be a bad surprise, just like I wouldn't like to be playing a game and bam, necro content, however, this game makes it quite clear that there is optional sharing content before you even start playing. So they were just crying about a fetish for the sake of crying about it.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A bit out of current topic, but I have to write about gameplay. After trying different playstyles I have to write Evasion is rather useless. Even when maxed out my character was being hit rather regularly, which, when fighting multiple abominations, was not making enough difference. A slight buff to dodge chance would be great.
Defense on the other hand is quite powerful. When maxed out most enemies won't hit for more than 1 point of health. But in long fight with mutliple opponents being constantly hit over long period of turns may not be best choice.
But the Attack, oh yes, going One Punch Man, having maxed out attack is currently the most profitable and enjoyable way of fighting. Hitting for around 50% of target's health allows to quickly defeat even groups without huge health loss.

Also, with current leveling increasing all statistics by 1, it is pretty tempting to just rush and win as much as possible fights in order to level up in order to boost MC's statistic faster instead of training one single statistic.

Wind Storm is currently waaaaay too powerful. I'm just wiping out groups of three in a single Wind Storm for but a 19 energy, when I can easily regenerate 40/80 energy. Either some serious damage reduction should be in order to balance it or increased cost o it.

I also feel like, even when It is posssible to easily recover energy by resting or sleeping, It would be nice to have some kind of health and energy regeneration (like 1 point of energy each turn for every level and 0,5 point of health for each level) in order for players to fight longer

A ability to block incoming damage until your next turn would be also nice to have.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
With addition of Foxy it feels like there should have been one more day here, even if nothing happened, just to interract with her, but I guess the game format with school events and stuff doesn't allow it easily, at least not at this point.

Btw, if some scenes will keep getting put behind antihero points my MC will go into an identity crysis really soon, I wouldn't mind that, but it feels weird.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Groping a girl without her explicit request, I believe it's not a "good" action. Same for letting a girl being scolded by standing up for you. We can all agree that Ayane didn't want to fuck, and MC pushed himself. Evil and Hero branchs will get different girls, Lynx and Seneko for the good guys, Ginger for the moment for the not so good guys. MC doesn't need to be black or white, good or evil, life's full of grey colors.

• Love
Reactions: Anonimed
May 26, 2020
Also stop making some correct choices fucking anti hero! Seriously the girl throws herself on you and it says this will progress <girls> affection toward you.. but than you call it damn antihero? WTF? Hanah in the library definitely wants you she climbed on top of your lap but if you give her what she wants your an antihero is just one example. There seems to be more antihero choices when it comes to girls so if you want to please the girl or that you are leaning towards a damn villain even though your thoughts I chose Hero.. Game is contradictory to itself.
Lol you sound like someone who's gonna whine they get an antihero point for an event in the future, not understanding why you got it in the first place. Just cause you deem a choice "correct" doesn't mean its the right choice.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A bit out of current topic, but I have to write about gameplay. After trying different playstyles I have to write Evasion is rather useless. Even when maxed out my character was being hit rather regularly, which, when fighting multiple abominations, was not making enough difference. A slight buff to dodge chance would be great.
Defense on the other hand is quite powerful. When maxed out most enemies won't hit for more than 1 point of health. But in long fight with mutliple opponents being constantly hit over long period of turns may not be best choice.
But the Attack, oh yes, going One Punch Man, having maxed out attack is currently the most profitable and enjoyable way of fighting. Hitting for around 50% of target's health allows to quickly defeat even groups without huge health loss.

Also, with current leveling increasing all statistics by 1, it is pretty tempting to just rush and win as much as possible fights in order to level up in order to boost MC's statistic faster instead of training one single statistic.

Wind Storm is currently waaaaay too powerful. I'm just wiping out groups of three in a single Wind Storm for but a 19 energy, when I can easily regenerate 40/80 energy. Either some serious damage reduction should be in order to balance it or increased cost o it.

I also feel like, even when It is posssible to easily recover energy by resting or sleeping, It would be nice to have some kind of health and energy regeneration (like 1 point of energy each turn for every level and 0,5 point of health for each level) in order for players to fight longer

A ability to block incoming damage until your next turn would be also nice to have.
Wind Storm is way too powerful? I found it too damn weak currently does way less than a punch. So how is it over powered? How did you make it so powerful?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Finisterrex, I find something that I think that is a bug:

Screenshot_7.png

because I guess that with sharing disabled (as is my case) the central option (I'll teach him) shouldn't appear.

In any case, I'm not going to choose either the first or the second option.

Reactions: Finisterrex

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Wind Storm is way too powerful? I found it too damn weak currently does way less than a punch. So how is it over powered? How did you make it so powerful?
Well, I went full One Punch Man build. Spent every single coin on increasing attack statistic and every night doing high risk patrols in order to level up quickly and using the most overpowered ability called "Save Scumming" to re-roll mobs to be susceptible to physical damage, at least until defeating Winter (so it was probably two or three patrols). Then doing the same, but without Save Scumming, because using 1-2 times super strength ability to increase damage with regular punches is enough to quickly end every fight. Then, after having information about reaching max attack, pushing day and night high risk patrols to grind levels to upgrade wind ability to gain wind storm.

So... how wind storm is overpowered? Well, as I suspect it is based on attack value, but I did not yet read game code. And because I went One Punch Man, so my wind storm is powerful too. Still, slight nerf to it would be surely wellcome. I mean not a single -50% flat damage reduction, but maybe a -10% damage reduction for each target hit with wind storm.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Groping a girl without her explicit request, I believe it's not a "good" action. Same for letting a girl being scolded by standing up for you. We can all agree that Ayane didn't want to fuck, and MC pushed himself. Evil and Hero branchs will get different girls, Lynx and Seneko for the good guys, Ginger for the moment for the not so good guys. MC doesn't need to be black or white, good or evil, life's full of grey colors.
Does that mean vigilantes get all "exclusive" girls? (or none of them hahaha)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm personally not a fan at all of having different LIs depending on whether you choose one path or the other. In fact, having to choose between LIs is one of the things that makes me quit games.

On the other hand, is Ayane a LI? Personally, a MC's childhood friend, who recently came of age, as it turns out, has a boyfriend (not relevant, but there it is), has lost her virginity and when the MC kisses her, she begins to think that he tastes different from the rest of the men, it's a great turn down. Honestly, there are LIs that I prefer to be virgins and others that I don't care about, in this case Ayane is... if she's a LI, she's one that I'm not interested in.

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
leaving without saying anything is what a rude person would do, besides being boring and unrewarding.
That's bothered me for a long time across a lot of games. I always found it somewhat amusing and distressing how many games present the options of [be a decent person] or [be an ass] where the former apparently means you want to screw the person and are locked into doing so. Nope, I just didn't feel like being nasty for no reason haha.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
No, Ayane's not a LI, as MC said, he has no interest in that girl, she's only a friend.

Wind is not affected by attack or so, I'll check to see if that's too OP.

About different girls for every branch, it would only apply to some heroines, Lynx and Seneko are too good to be with a bad man, but then, maybe there's a way to an evil mc to get them, same for Ginger who's interested in bad guys, maybe a good MC could still get her. But I couldn't really tell, it's not yet decided.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's bothered me for a long time across a lot of games. I always found it somewhat amusing and distressing how many games present the options of [be a decent person] or [be an ass] where the former apparently means you want to screw the person and are locked into doing so. Nope, I just didn't feel like being nasty for no reason haha.
I'm actually playing the Jennika (maledom) route (or better say skipping it), simply because I liked ignoring someone when they greet you less than having the maledom.

Reactions: GrogGuy

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
i havent played the game yet but i just spent over an hour reading comments and had a few thoughts on them.

1.most people will go on a huge rant about not wanting to see this or that THEN be like but its your game make it how you want dont let other people decide for you with their preference even though them doing that is a subliminal message but whatever

2.My own thoughts on what i read i see in tags its a turn based combat game and a HERO game (and remember this is coming from someone who doesnt like ntr in a story based game) there should be risk and reward by that i mean..... if you get into a fight and get your ass whooped you deserve whatever consequences that leads to. tell me ONE hero whos always getting his ass beat and still saves the day or needs someone else to do it for them all the time with that said just dont lose aint that hard and if you do save before hand and try again and another thing you could rely on is the option to turn it off like any other option in the game.

My favorite tags in order are incest, virgin, and harem and i can not stress this enough but if a game has unavoidable ntr i think we all can agree its the worst shouldnt exist butttt if it gives you options and its up to you and your actions its your fault for whatever happens and dont cry about it i hate that just the word turns people into cry babies. that's what i loved the most about most games with tbc like Love Zombies for example even though it got abandoned. If you fought a zombie and lost the girls got touched and it got worse and worse. Now i didnt like it for that reason i did because it game me a reason to not lose to make sure i kept them safe like a real hero cause i knew there was a risk it makes tbc pointless with no risk you can purposely lose with no repercussions.

in the end all im saying is if there is an option to not have something dont cry about it being in the gane cause youre not gonna see it anyway and as i read Finisterrex is amazing at the whole if you dont want it theres no pretense to it happening.

and a little piece to you Finisterrex dont be scared of the word ntr just because of what people say YOU give them OPTIONS for what THEY want to see and if the problem is because what the chat would look like with the tag in your game sorry but your chat is already the same as a game with it littered with people complaining about it even though its not in the game so it wouldnt make a difference. secondly i seen you like reading to get ideas well no subliminal from me ima tell you straight up we need some risk and reward during the combat we lose we deserve to watch them get touched and if we win well it should make it easier to get into their pants remember i hate ntr(its really rape not ntr idc what other people say non consent is not ntr cause they are not okay with it happening and dont get pleasure out of it just calling it that for the ntr enthusiasts ive seen on here) but i get what i deserve and you can always have the option turned off like you do with the other ones.

other then that i hear youre an amazing writer for not doing this for that long and keep your head up just gotta learn not to take peoples complaining to hard and run away from something just cause itd piss them off they have the option to not see it so they have no right to be puss bags about it. p.s take into consideration and i mean really think about that turn based combat risk plus reward idea

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
i havent played the game yet but i just spent over an hour reading comments and had a few thoughts on them.

1.most people will go on a huge rant about not wanting to see this or that THEN be like but its your game make it how you want dont let other people decide for you with their preference even though them doing that is a subliminal message but whatever

2.My own thoughts on what i read i see in tags its a turn based combat game and a HERO game (and remember this is coming from someone who doesnt like ntr in a story based game) there should be risk and reward by that i mean..... if you get into a fight and get your ass whooped you deserve whatever consequences that leads to. tell me ONE hero whos always getting his ass beat and still saves the day or needs someone else to do it for them all the time with that said just dont lose aint that hard and if you do save before hand and try again and another thing you could rely on is the option to turn it off like any other option in the game.

My favorite tags in order are incest, virgin, and harem and i can not stress this enough but if a game has unavoidable ntr i think we all can agree its the worst shouldnt exist butttt if it gives you options and its up to you and your actions its your fault for whatever happens and dont cry about it i hate that just the word turns people into cry babies. that's what i loved the most about most games with tbc like Love Zombies for example even though it got abandoned. If you fought a zombie and lost the girls got touched and it got worse and worse. Now i didnt like it for that reason i did because it game me a reason to not lose to make sure i kept them safe like a real hero cause i knew there was a risk it makes tbc pointless with no risk you can purposely lose with no repercussions.

in the end all im saying is if there is an option to not have something dont cry about it being in the gane cause youre not gonna see it anyway and as i read Finisterrex is amazing at the whole if you dont want it theres no pretense to it happening.

and a little piece to you Finisterrex dont be scared of the word ntr just because of what people say YOU give them OPTIONS for what THEY want to see and if the problem is because what the chat would look like with the tag in your game sorry but your chat is already the same as a game with it littered with people complaining about it even though its not in the game so it wouldnt make a difference. secondly i seen you like reading to get ideas well no subliminal from me ima tell you straight up we need some risk and reward during the combat we lose we deserve to watch them get touched and if we win well it should make it easier to get into their pants remember i hate ntr(its really rape not ntr idc what other people say non consent is not ntr cause they are not okay with it happening and dont get pleasure out of it just calling it that for the ntr enthusiasts ive seen on here) but i get what i deserve and you can always have the option turned off like you do with the other ones.

other then that i hear youre an amazing writer for not doing this for that long and keep your head up just gotta learn not to take peoples complaining to hard and run away from something just cause itd piss them off they have the option to not see it so they have no right to be puss bags about it. p.s take into consideration and i mean really think about that turn based combat risk plus reward idea

Yeah, I have to admit, at first I learned the hard way what was NTR, after that, I learned why ppl hate it so much. Since that, I promised that Genex and RBL won't have NTR. But for my next game, I'm probably going to try that again maybe, I know some ppl love NTR, and a lot of ppl ultimately hate it. Even so, if I don't really find a good motive, I'll not do it.

But sharing, is caring. I'd never share my wife, but I don't know why I do like it in games.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, I have to admit, at first I learned the hard way what was NTR, after that, I learned why ppl hate it so much. Since that, I promised that Genex and RBL won't have NTR. But for my next game, I'm probably going to try that again maybe, I know some ppl love NTR, and a lot of ppl ultimately hate it. Even so, if I don't really find a good motive, I'll not do it.

But sharing, is caring. I'd never share my wife, but I don't know why I do like it in games.
So you still have plans for sharing scenes? Especially with Kate ? :love:

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes