BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
anyone knows how the girls are related to the MC?
One is the MC's sister (or whatever relationship you want to give her) and the rest are friends/classmates, plus the teacher and a couple of heroines.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Is there a Walkthrough to better navigate which scenes I can get and what are the consequences of getting them?

I tend to prefer just chilling playing the game with Walkthrough mods so I can enjoy the story, but it seems there are multiple paths in this game so I'm just wondering if there is good or bad options (who to romance, who to make a move on, etc.)
I don't think a walkthrough is really needed for Genex... Every choice will tell you what's doing, and since it's a love game, the more the girl loves you, the more you'll get from her. Yes, there are some replays and scenes that are "hiding" behind certain choices, but most of them are alternatives to the common choice. Basically, if you choose what will improve the relationship with the girl, you'll get the most important scenes. Once again, since Genex isn't an unforgiving game, if you make "bad choices" you won't probably screw the relationship.

Example, you can spy on Lisha when she's taking a shower, it will reduce her love, but it won't screw your relationship with her. Or you can ask Vellanie to pay you for the modeling, it will reduce her love, but won't screw the love. Just pay attention to the information message telling you how was the relationshipchanged.

Slightly, normal, greatly.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I don't think a walkthrough is really needed for Genex... Every choice will tell you what's doing, and since it's a love game, the more the girl loves you, the more you'll get from her. Yes, there are some replays and scenes that are "hiding" behind certain choices, but most of them are alternatives to the common choice. Basically, if you choose what will improve the relationship with the girl, you'll get the most important scenes. Once again, since Genex isn't an unforgiving game, if you make "bad choices" you won't probably screw the relationship.

Example, you can spy on Lisha when she's taking a shower, it will reduce her love, but it won't screw your relationship with her. Or you can ask Vellanie to pay you for the modeling, it will reduce her love, but won't screw the love. Just pay attention to the information message telling you how was the relationshipchanged.

Slightly, normal, greatly.
Thanks for the answer!

Regarding the costume party, how does the choice effect the rest of the game? I don't like the idea of the girls falling in love with the ""Hero"" instead of the MC.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
is female Dom avoidable or at least turning the tables?
It can be avoided entirely or tables turned if you want.

To avoid - you can either just not interact with the character(s), or you can say "No" to Femdom at the start of the game. If you say "No" to this, it will disable all Femdom content (atm just Jennika, might be more... but only the Dev can answer that).

To turn the table - select "Yes" to both Femdom and Maledom. If you say yes to both, you will enable character's like Jennika, as well as turn the table and dominate them instead (ie Maledom) of being dominated.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Thanks for the answer!

Regarding the costume party, how does the choice effect the rest of the game? I don't like the idea of the girls falling in love with the ""Hero"" instead of the MC.
That choice won't change game outcome (but if you didn't kiss Vellanie at the pool, will decided your first kiss), nor the girls will fall in love for the Alter. Although, Kate's branch goes that way, because she can't just fall in love for her brother...

Last edited:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
That choice won't change game outcome (but if you didn't kiss Vellanie at the pool, will decided your first kiss), nor the girls will fall in love for the Alter. Although, Kate's branch goes that way, because she can't just fall in love for her brother...
Of course she can, this is a Incest Game xD

That's really a shame, makes things very weird in in my head, her falling for someone else (even if that's the same person as you).

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
There's 2 things that confuse me, and maybe it's becauseI'm misremembering... but thought I'd post and ask for clarification.

Version: 0.2.52 (ie public version posted here)

1. The whole scene with "Save the women" part 2 - We obviously are smart enough the 2nd time around to get help with the situation, however what confused me is just where were Lynx, Seneko, and Erick supposed to be?

We knew of the 1 place of attack, which is where we faced off, and failed, in Part A.... and we knew from Winter than there would be a lot of attacks around the city. However Winter didn't know any locations for the attacks, and we only knew of the 1 place..

Yet we had sent Erick and Lynx/Seneko to 2 different places to fight enemies elsewhere... they were not with us when we went to save the 1 women from the 3 enemies. However the game doesn't explain why we did this, or how we knew where to send them.

Unless I completely missed this? I do not recall anything prior to the major attack that pinpointed any specific location other than the 1 we personally know of, and had been involved in previously.

This confusion is re-enforced in the aftermath when we finally talk to Erick... and he confronts us about us knowing where things were going down. Yet as far as I can recall... we'd only have "known" of 1 place specifically... and they were not there, meanwhile Winter never said any specific locations.

2. In the scene where we break down and get comforted by Kate. While I did like the scene, and think it's something the MC really needed... but what puzzles me is why would Kate assume we were out fighting the slew of fights that had just happened?

Kate doesn't know we have any Genex powers... as far as she's aware we haven't changed... we're still the "Genex without Genex" who has been training to be a sidekick, but has no powers or ability to tackle these enemies.... and no mentor or Hero that we're an actual sidekick to.

So knowing this, why would she assume we'd be out there fighting along with Hero's and others with Genex abilities?

The only connection I can make is because of Erick... But then again, Erick doesn't seem to want his ability, or that he's fighting with Hero's/Thread spread either... so would Kate even know?

I again don't recall us discussing this with Kate specifically... the only thing I can recall is us talking about training to be a sidekick.... and that's it. I don't recall any convo with Kate about us joining up with Erick to patrol the city, or fight bad guys, etc. Maybe I'm misremembering..

If I'm not, it does make the bed comforting scene with Kate somewhat confusing... where you get the emotional release you need, but with Kate making a connection between you and a big outbreak of fights that didn't seem to make sense to me.

Reactions: S1nsational

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There's 2 things that confuse me, and maybe it's becauseI'm misremembering... but thought I'd post and ask for clarification.

Version: 0.2.52 (ie public version posted here)

1. The whole scene with "Save the women" part 2 - We obviously are smart enough the 2nd time around to get help with the situation, however what confused me is just where were Lynx, Seneko, and Erick supposed to be?

We knew of the 1 place of attack, which is where we faced off, and failed, in Part A.... and we knew from Winter than there would be a lot of attacks around the city. However Winter didn't know any locations for the attacks, and we only knew of the 1 place..

Yet we had sent Erick and Lynx/Seneko to 2 different places to fight enemies elsewhere... they were not with us when we went to save the 1 women from the 3 enemies. However the game doesn't explain why we did this, or how we knew where to send them.

Unless I completely missed this? I do not recall anything prior to the major attack that pinpointed any specific location other than the 1 we personally know of, and had been involved in previously.

This confusion is re-enforced in the aftermath when we finally talk to Erick... and he confronts us about us knowing where things were going down. Yet as far as I can recall... we'd only have "known" of 1 place specifically... and they were not there, meanwhile Winter never said any specific locations.
It really also seemed strange to me that the MC was in one place and the rest in different ones. But it is also possible that the MC went to save the girl, and others went to two places where it was reasonable for the attack to take place. But it isn't really explained well in the game why they are each in a different place.

2. In the scene where we break down and get comforted by Kate. While I did like the scene, and think it's something the MC really needed... but what puzzles me is why would Kate assume we were out fighting the slew of fights that had just happened?

Kate doesn't know we have any Genex powers... as far as she's aware we haven't changed... we're still the "Genex without Genex" who has been training to be a sidekick, but has no powers or ability to tackle these enemies.... and no mentor or Hero that we're an actual sidekick to.

So knowing this, why would she assume we'd be out there fighting along with Hero's and others with Genex abilities?

The only connection I can make is because of Erick... But then again, Erick doesn't seem to want his ability, or that he's fighting with Hero's/Thread spread either... so would Kate even know?

I again don't recall us discussing this with Kate specifically... the only thing I can recall is us talking about training to be a sidekick.... and that's it. I don't recall any convo with Kate about us joining up with Erick to patrol the city, or fight bad guys, etc. Maybe I'm misremembering..

If I'm not, it does make the bed comforting scene with Kate somewhat confusing... where you get the emotional release you need, but with Kate making a connection between you and a big outbreak of fights that didn't seem to make sense to me.
Actually Kate knows that the MC wants to be a hero, and knows from experience that he is willing to take on the "bad guys", so it's easy to assume that she has assumed that during the attack the MC helped in any way he could. It's also easy that without knowing that the MC has powers she assumes that the MC is like this because he was not able to do anything to save someone. I mean, the situation is ambiguous enough that the MC says what he thinks and she interprets it based on what she knows without it being weird.

In any case, I think Kate has the impression that the MC is like this because he doesn't have powers and thus couldn't help. It isn't necessary that she knows what has really happened to act as she did.

Reactions: Shadowen

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
It really also seemed strange to me that the MC was in one place and the rest in different ones. But it is also possible that the MC went to save the girl, and others went to two places where it was reasonable for the attack to take place. But it isn't really explained well in the game why they are each in a different place.

Actually Kate knows that the MC wants to be a hero, and knows from experience that he is willing to take on the "bad guys", so it's easy to assume that she has assumed that during the attack the MC helped in any way he could. It's also easy that without knowing that the MC has powers she assumes that the MC is like this because he was not able to do anything to save someone. I mean, the situation is ambiguous enough that the MC says what he thinks and she interprets it based on what she knows without it being weird.

In any case, I think Kate has the impression that the MC is like this because he doesn't have powers and thus couldn't help. It isn't necessary that she knows what has really happened to act as she did.
That was the perfect opportunity for the dev to make the MC reveal he's the Hero. I don't really like all this mystery when it comes to her, I think it's ruining the relationship between them.

I don't really like Kate not knowing the truth about the MC, he told Lysha but not her? That doesn't make sense, specially after the bridge scene. It's straining their relationship and he is losing her (well, he's losing her to himself, but her feelings for him are still getting weaker if she's falling for ""another"" man).

Also, the last scene of this update with the younger brother and childhood friend was completely pointless.

Jul 24, 2022
Content: Good amount
Pacing: Steady
Plot line:
Academy - Hero/Human/Villain/Monster Society - Monsters killed/tortured - Heros mostly with hidden identities

Character Models:
Excellent - smooth - stands out from other games
Personalities:
well pronounced, some have surprising ones

Music:
Good - Action or Calm
Animation:
Main Charm of the Game - Excellent - stands out from other games

Notes: Unique Mix of Sandbox and Virtual Novel play style nicely done.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That was the perfect opportunity for the dev to make the MC reveal he's the Hero. I don't really like all this mystery when it comes to her, I think it's ruining the relationship between them.

I don't really like Kate not knowing the truth about the MC, he told Lysha but not her? That doesn't make sense, specially after the bridge scene. It's straining their relationship and he is losing her (well, he's losing her to himself, but her feelings for him are still getting weaker if she's falling for ""another"" man).

Also, the last scene of this update with the younger brother and childhood friend was completely pointless.
I agree.

Plus I can't help but foresee feelings of betrayal on both sides when everything is revealed. They're both keeping huge secrets from each other, huge dangerous secrets. Much safer and healthier for them both to have everything out in the open.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I agree.

Plus I can't help but foresee feelings of betrayal on both sides when everything is revealed. They're both keeping huge secrets from each other, huge dangerous secrets. Much safer and healthier for them both to have everything out in the open.
100% agree.

I think people say it's because they are siblings and she can't fall in love with him the regular way, but I disagree. This is a fantasy harem/incest game with superpowers, logic doesn't need to apply. Besides, she's technically his roommate / childhood friend, they are only siblings if you change the name of the relation. Why would a childhood friend need to fall in love with a fake person to fall in love with you?

That was a missed moment. It sucks that the dev already used the time travel card and didn't use it to safe this problem for the future, only used it to reveal the MCs identity to Lysha.

Reactions: Shadowen

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
100% agree.

I think people say it's because they are siblings and she can't fall in love with him the regular way, but I disagree. This is a fantasy harem/incest game with superpowers, logic doesn't need to apply. Besides, she's technically his roommate / childhood friend, they are only siblings if you change the name of the relation. Why would a childhood friend need to fall in love with a fake person to fall in love with you?

That was a missed moment. It sucks that the dev already used the time travel card and didn't use it to safe this problem for the future, only used it to reveal the MCs identity to Lysha.
I'm fully in favor of incest, but to answer your question, I think part of the problem is that even when they're just "roommates / childhood friends" they still consider each other to be like siblings. Because in a non-censored world, they are.

I think the only soloution to this, would be to borrow a page from Tales From The Unending Void. Brother and Sister fall in love while having their memories of who they are and who they are to each other completely suppressed. They continue the relationship once they have their memories back. It's kinda similar to what's happening here and now in this game, only this game has far far much more drama tied up in the siblings falling for each other. Not even sure TFTUV would be the best path forward, but it's the only similar thing I can think of.

Actually, thhe whole situation reminds me of the cartoon Miraculous Ladybug, two characters falling for each other as four different people.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I'm fully in favor of incest, but to answer your question, I think part of the problem is that even when they're just "roommates / childhood friends" they still consider each other to be like siblings. Because in a non-censored world, they are.

I think the only soloution to this, would be to borrow a page from Tales From The Unending Void. Brother and Sister fall in love while having their memories of who they are and who they are to each other completely suppressed. They continue the relationship once they have their memories back. It's kinda similar to what's happening here and now in this game, only this game has far far much more drama tied up in the siblings falling for each other. Not even sure TFTUV would be the best path forward, but it's the only similar thing I can think of.

Actually, thhe whole situation reminds me of the cartoon Miraculous Ladybug, two characters falling for each other as four different people.
I'd prefer them to just progress the relationship normally, like most incest games, tbh.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hi, about Kate and MC:
Kate and MC are, in love. The problem with them, is that the feeling is hiding/confused by brother/sisterly love. It's been there since so long, that they confuse it with "normal sibling love" even if they are friends, they yet didn't realize that, they really love each other in the normal way. I'd say they go beyond that love. Yeah, I know it's not the normal relationship story, I really tried to make something different for them, a double side of the coin love story with a slowly pacing.
About the identity and lies: They both had agree that for the sake of keeping each other safe, they'd never tell that truth, they both understand the dangers of what they're doing, yet, would never put the other in danger for their decisions. Of course eventually all this will blow up and they will find out, I believe we're not that far, meanwhile Kate will have to struggle with being in love with two identities.
MC can't control time or anything, it's pretty clear, when you lose or die in random fights you'll get the death game over.

In regards of the "save the girl": Yes, MC knew where the attack was, but Winter's info changed everything, he learn that it was a small attack, and trusting his abilities, he was sure of being able to take down 3 Hingetus, that's why Lynx team and Erick were close, but "not that close".
And he did good, even if it's unknown, them being there, saved a lot of lifes. I thought it was pretty well stated, but I'd have to take a look at the script to check again.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes