bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Amen brothers, good to know I'm not the only one that thinks this Kate situation is making her less enjoyable / likeable by the fans. Like KingWeWuz said, it's basically the MC NTRing himself, she is disregarding her feelings for the MC to fall in love with someone else. The fact that the person is still the MC doesnt change anything, because it could've just as easily not been the MC and she was falling for someone else.

That's why I never choose her to kiss on the party, the idea of her first kiss not being with the MC feels really, really bad.
To add to this, something else I thought about: Since she is willing to move onto someone who is more MC than MC as dev put it, then all that tells the player is that she will jump to any more MC than MC dude that ever comes along... and given probabilities and how the world works that is 100% likely and thus MC is in for inevitable NTR.

Something else to add Finisterrex tagging because this is extremely important, when a woman truly loves a man, no other man exists to them, they dislike the idea of spending time with other men, they don't want to be around other men, what they want is to be with the man they love, they won't care if it is for a shitty coffee at maccas, or just a stroll in the park, or being on the phone for 3 hours just listening to his voice (I now this one from personal experience.. and also learned the lesson to not listen to women's advice about women too XD "She is into older guys" and thus my two working braincells stopped working correctly and decided she was indeed correct and this chick that would regularly listen intently to me for 3 hours talking about mundane ass shit, was not interested in me at all).

So the simple fact she starts "falling" for MC as a hero not knowing it is MC... is a plothole in of itself, because it implies that she never truly loved MC in that way, because if she did, she wouldn't look at another man until she had truly moved on. I can also speak of this fact.. because I knew a guy who's sister does feel about him this way, and she has never truly been with another guy, she had "boyfriends" but she never actually did anything with them and was just to try and get him to stop her and bring her back (hence she never touched them because she was only for him).
So the mind game stuff was there, but the actually falling for someone else was not, she still loathed the idea of being with someone else.

So if the char does start "falling" for other guys... it's because they didn't truly love him in the first place, now there might be momentary attraction, but one can easily choose to act on it or not, and if they choose to act, that is cheating (if they are in a relationship, but given this is a VN game it still counts, whether or not that "other guy" is secretly MC, is still MC NTRing himself).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If you activate Sharing Options, you'll be presented with the choice to share a girl, most of the times it will mean You + The male present + the girl present. So, you will decided if you get to get sharing options, and share, or not or not getting them at all. Important to mention, sharing is an option, meaning, if you don't share or if you have it disabled, the game won't skip a part of the game, it just won't be a part of the game, girls won't act like if they been shared because they weren't.

But, the multiple penetration tag doesn't mean sharing or similar. MC will have a way to do that all by himself in the future, once again, player choice (when he acquire the abilty he needs to do it)
.... Will that be with incest characters tho? this is the make it or break it question for me.
I have a zero tolerance policy for that kind of thing, since it honestly ruins any sort of connection they have if they are willing to do so since it taints it. (building off the previous comment, when a women truly loves a man, they hate the idea of another guy touching them, that includes sharing).

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Let the guy write his fucking game how he wants it dear god, if your fragile ego cant even handle a fictional character liking or getting bang by someone else in a game, EVEN IN AN OPTIONAL SETTING, you have some deep confidence issue.

On a side note, cant wait to finaly see Kate get gangbang by Mc, Erick and little bro (Make it happen!) the amount of salt and tears here will be priceless.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Let the guy write his fucking game how he wants it dear god, if your fragile ego cant even handle a fictional character liking or getting bang by someone else in a game, EVEN IN AN OPTIONAL SETTING, you have some deep confidence issue.

On a side note, cant wait to finaly see Kate get gangbang by Mc, Erick and little bro (Make it happen!) the amount of salt and tears here will be priceless.
Cucks will always defend their right to be cucked, only what you want matters.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Someone doesn't understand the concept of feedback or input... is this magical thing where others give their opinions or advice to try and do what they believe is to help the dev improve their game... But by all means throw some insults and be immature, is very amusing.

Bonus: the great thing about feedback and advice... the dev can cherrypick what they do and don't want to use from it, like they have this thing called control over THEIR project.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
.... Will that be with incest characters tho? this is the make it or break it question for me.
I have a zero tolerance policy for that kind of thing, since it honestly ruins any sort of connection they have if they are willing to do so since it taints it. (building off the previous comment, when a women truly loves a man, they hate the idea of another guy touching them, that includes sharing).
It may probably include all girls if possible.

I respect your opinion guys, but I simple do not share it. I believe true love is not that fixed, and a girl even being in love with someone, if that someone isn't with her, she can have some fun with someone else maybe hoping to find a new true love or until her true love is ready for her which may never happen.

I do not consider Kate's behaving wrong, I'm 36 year old, seen true love, I think I have true love in my life, and that doesn't mean me and my wife can't see a good ass and mention it. I know love it's stupid to begin with, since we are in that stupid stage were the other's perfect, but that doesn't last forever.

What I'm trying to say, if you love someone, but that someone's not available for x motives, and a fucking hot girl wanna kiss you, most men will probably let her do that. Specially if your true love isn't there to see it. Also I really think it doesn't count as NTR since, he's the one. And if you say that the Hero is "another person", well... It's not Kate falling in love for MC Hero mode, but Lilac/GwenStacy-Kate falling in love for Xeneg/NameHeroyouchose.

It's a 4-way relationship hehe.

I can try to add some thinking for Kate, to explain this feelings a little better, but the story won't change, since it's been mostly written by now. Maybe, just maybe, in the future, I can add an extra branch for Kate, were Alters are not in love to make them really fall in love.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020

I respect your opinion guys, but I simple do not share it. I believe true love is not that fixed, and a girl even being in love with someone, if that someone isn't with her, she can have some fun with someone else maybe hoping to find a new true love or until her true love is ready for her which may never happen.

I do not consider Kate's behaving wrong, I'm 36 year old, seen true love, I think I have true love in my life, and that doesn't mean me and my wife can't see a good ass and mention it. I know love it's stupid to begin with, since we are in that stupid stage were the other's perfect, but that doesn't last forever.

What I'm trying to say, if you love someone, but that someone's not available for x motives, and a fucking hot girl wanna kiss you, most men will probably let her do that. Specially if your true love isn't there to see it. Also I really think it doesn't count as NTR since, he's the one. And if you say that the Hero is "another person", well... It's not Kate falling in love for MC Hero mode, but Lilac/GwenStacy-Kate falling in love for Xeneg/NameHeroyouchose.

I can try to add some thinking for Kate, to explain this feelings a little better, but the story won't change, since it's been mostly written by now. Maybe, just maybe, in the future, I can add an extra branch for Kate, were Alters are not in love to make them really fall in love.
Ah, I see. I respect your decision, I respect even more you considering adding an alternative way so people can avoid it in the far future.

But, for now, it will be unavoidable then? Very sad to learn that. But good thing you warned us beforehand then, we can drop the game without feeling bad about missing out on something. If her feelings are that fragile, well too bad...

Reactions: holaje12

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

I understand what you are trying to say, but my friend, you're confusing things that are lust with love, I understand how they can seem similar, but infatuation is not the same as genuine love.
Although that being said in life you typically don't need to know the difference because it doesn't really matter.

And there are certain biological factors why sharing (sepcifically with men because it is how the male brain is wired) will never truly work and is not possible to be genuine love but instead lust-based, as for men specifically, sharing with another man will always be a pure perversion (no matter how much one may try to convince themselves otherwise).

As for this "It's not Kate falling in love for MC Hero mode, but Lilac/GwenStacy-Kate falling in love for Xeneg/NameHeroyouchose." that is saying the same thing with extra steps... that is Kate just with a mask, just like the other is MC with just a mask, her wearing a mask doesn't change that it is her for herself.

Anyway, since you have confirmed for me that sharing of the incest characters will be an eventuality, I shall then take my leave. I wish you well in your endeavors, but I cannot partake in them because I simply know too much about how the mind works to be able to convince myself otherwise or suspend disbelief.
Loyalty is of supreme importance to me, and something I supremely value, and if that is compromise-able at all in a character then they are simply ruined as far as I am concerned, just because there is a route where they don't doesn't change the fact that they have the capacity to do otherwise, whether or not MC pushes for it changes nothing, because I know too much of how females think and work. (both from personal experience, listening to others and actual psychological expertise... probably the only use I will get out of my psychology degree now XD)

Anyway goodluck with it all, if nothing more, I at least have more time to spend on the games i have no time for now :KEK:
Hopefully there was something of benefit for you in one of these comments.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I understand what you are trying to say, but my friend, you're confusing things that are lust with love, I understand how they can seem similar, but infatuation is not the same as genuine love.
Although that being said in life you typically don't need to know the difference because it doesn't really matter.

And there are certain biological factors why sharing (sepcifically with men because it is how the male brain is wired) will never truly work and is not possible to be genuine love but instead lust-based, as for men specifically, sharing with another man will always be a pure perversion (no matter how much one may try to convince themselves otherwise).

As for this "It's not Kate falling in love for MC Hero mode, but Lilac/GwenStacy-Kate falling in love for Xeneg/NameHeroyouchose." that is saying the same thing with extra steps... that is Kate just with a mask, just like the other is MC with just a mask, her wearing a mask doesn't change that it is her for herself.

Anyway, since you have confirmed for me that sharing of the incest characters will be an eventuality, I shall then take my leave. I wish you well in your endeavors, but I cannot partake in them because I simply know too much about how the mind works to be able to convince myself otherwise or suspend disbelief.
Loyalty is of supreme importance to me, and something I supremely value, and if that is compromise-able at all in a character then they are simply ruined as far as I am concerned, just because there is a route where they don't doesn't change the fact that they have the capacity to do otherwise, whether or not MC pushes for it changes nothing, because I know too much of how females think and work. (both from personal experience, listening to others and actual psychological expertise... probably the only use I will get out of my psychology degree now XD)

Anyway goodluck with it all, if nothing more, I at least have more time to spend on the games i have no time for now :KEK:
Hopefully there was something of benefit for you in one of these comments.
I think you take it a step too far, dude. If there is a route that is avoidable, then it doesnt happen. You shouldn't try to force people to remove choice, you should strive for more choices.

I understand what you are saying, but I dont agree with your opinion that there shouldn't be alternative routes with Sharing for the people that want that content.

I believe there should be optional routes for both, people deserve their kinks.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think you take it a step too far, dude. If there is a route that is avoidable, then it doesnt happen. You shouldn't try to force people to remove choice, you should strive for more choices.

I understand what you are saying, but I dont agree with your opinion that there shouldn't be alternative routes with Sharing for the people that want that content.

I believe there should be optional routes for both, people deserve their kinks.
You misunderstand my friend, I am not forcing a choice, I am simply acting on my own personal beliefs and values. The dev is more than allowed to make what they like, in fact I encourage it.
But I won't lie, and will simply speak what I know to be true.

Just as the dev can and should design things the way they desire, I can and should choose to play or not to play the game based on my own desire.
And i have no desire for the dev to change their game to suit me. All it means is that the game isn't for me at all, nor will it be, which is perfectly fine.

I am not saying "There shouldn't be alternative routes with sharing" I am saying "I won't play a game that has one with the LIs that I would play said game for." since whether I like it or not, or the dev likes it or not, an existence of a route for that character changes how that characters personality is, and is perceived.
A more obvious example would be a LI that is written as supremely loyal, and would never do anything to go against MC... that is all turned into a massive joke and made fake and cheap if the dev was to add in a optional NTR route for that character where they cheat on MC, because its existence disproves the idea they are supremely loyal, because if the character was, then such a route would not logically exist.
And just like I am doing here, I would also do on that game, and that is leave and go play others. although usually without saying anything, but in this case i had to ask the dev information first, and decided it may be worth having a bit of dialogue with the dev.

However I have no expectations that they act on what i have said, it is merely there for their convenience and not mandatory.

Hopefully this clears things up and makes it more understandable.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Finisterrex Something to mention, don't forget to add the swinging tag when you do add sharing (or add it now if you have), since i believe that one is used for sharing (that and/or group sex).

Also you should list that in dev notes, so those that wish to know may know. (like myself :S), however more importantly you should add the "NO NTR" thing there too, since that people will want to know.

Anyway once again, goodluck with your game. Peace.

ayato7658

Apr 4, 2018
Amen brothers, good to know I'm not the only one that thinks this Kate situation is making her less enjoyable / likeable by the fans. Like KingWeWuz said, it's basically the MC NTRing himself, she is disregarding her feelings for the MC to fall in love with someone else. The fact that the person is still the MC doesnt change anything, because it could've just as easily not been the MC and she was falling for someone else.

That's why I never choose her to kiss on the party, the idea of her first kiss not being with the MC feels really, really bad.

EDIT: Before someone accuses me, I'm not trying to pressure the dev into doing a game he doesn't want to do, I'm just trying to expose our point of view.

If you say NTR/Sharing is in the game and is avoidable, then you should make it possible for this situation to be avoidable. If you don't add a tag to a game, or if you add a tag and say it's avoidable, then you can't make that content unavoidable...
Okay so, care to explain how does "self NTR" works? cause i'm almost sure NTR means "cheating", and to cheat someone, you need to actually have Another person, would you say Mary Jane does NTR because she likes Peter and Spider man?
This can be confusing, but remember, MC and Xeneg are the same person, this is NOT NTR.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Okay so, care to explain how does "self NTR" works? cause i'm almost sure NTR means "cheating", and to cheat someone, you need to actually have Another person, would you say Mary Jane does NTR because she likes Peter and Spider man?
This can be confusing, but remember, MC and Xeneg are the same person, this is NOT NTR.
Yes, this is not NTR in the strict sense, you are absolutely right.

But imagine this: you have a girlfriend or a wife. You create a fake social media account, you exchange Dms with her and you start exchanging nudes, she talks shit about her husband/boyfriend and how she'd like to be with you. Would you feel betrayed, or wouldn't you?

I know it isn't NTR, I'm not an idiot. I just think it FEELS WRONG that she is falling in love with someone else. She is growing farther away from you emotionally, even the dev said it "she's trying to move on". It's clear that it sullies the relationship between the two characters.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yes, this is not NTR in the strict sense, you are absolutely right.

But imagine this: you have a girlfriend or a wife. You create a fake social media account, you exchange Dms with her and you start exchanging nudes, she talks shit about her husband/boyfriend and how she'd like to be with you. Would you feel betrayed, or wouldn't you?

I know it isn't NTR, I'm not an idiot. I just think it FEELS WRONG that she is falling in love with someone else. She is growing farther away from you emotionally, even the dev said it "she's trying to move on". It's clear that it sullies the relationship between the two characters.
If she talks shit about her Husband/BF, then she's talking shit about you (the alter social media) too.

I'd never talk shit about my wife, not real shit at least, but I'm still aware of her flaws.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
If she talks shit about her Husband/BF, then she's talking shit about you (the alter social media) too.

I'd never talk shit about my wife, not real shit at least, but I'm still aware of her flaws.
Indeed she is. She is talking shit about you with a stranger on the Internet, and she even intends to cheat on you with that stranger. She doesnt know that stranger is you.

Would you feel betrayed or not?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Indeed she is. She is talking shit about you with a stranger on the Internet, and she even intends to cheat on you with that stranger. She doesnt know that stranger is you.

Would you feel betrayed or not?
Sorry, my mind works weird. I'd feel kind of aroused, but then again, I have nothing against NTR in games. Me and my wife talked about opening the relationship, we did tried a few times but we didn't got horny for others, but maybe in the future, who knows. But adding a third random from time to time it's still on the table. I know this may seem weird, but me and my wife, have true love for real, we aren't together just because as a lot of couples I know.

Edit: Now, if I'm doint that, but I'm being another person (personality, and so) then yes, I'd feel bad. But if I'm being myself, I'd feel fine I guess.

Reactions: 5k1n3xt

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Well, I have the sharing turned off, so in principle I won't even know when it can happen. For my part, if it's what you like and it exists, then better for you, since it's optional content (just like femdom and maledom), I don't see what problem there could be.

I like having the sharing option deactivated because that way I get the impression that they don't even consider it and I prefer that to having to say no every time and getting the impression that they consider it a viable option.

I guess that in general, those who don't like NTR or Sharing would prefer those options to be hidden and ineligible during their gameplay. Although I don't think it's something strictly necessary, just a preference that is more suited, I think, to their tastes, or at least that's the way that it's in my case.

Regarding the MC's relationship with his sister (and Hero - sister's alter ego), it may or may not be a problem depending on how it develops. For my part I will wait to see which way it takes before deciding if I like it or not.

I actually think that to eliminate headaches, it's best to include thoughts from the sister that help the player to consider that, even though she may not be fully aware of it at first, the sister suspects, at least in her subconscious, that the MC and the hero can be the same person.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I think it would have been easier if she was a bitchy sister who hated you and fell for your alter ego. Or loved you and not your alter ego.

Would it be possible to pursue Kate without pursuing her as Xeneg?

Reactions: PervySageKem

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I like having the sharing option deactivated because that way I get the impression that they don't even consider it and I prefer that to having to say no every time and getting the impression that they consider it a viable option.

I guess that in general, those who don't like NTR or Sharing would prefer those options to be hidden and ineligible during their gameplay. Although I don't think it's something strictly necessary, just a preference that is more suited, I think, to their tastes, or at least that's the way that it's in my case.

Regarding the MC's relationship with his sister (and Hero - sister's alter ego), it may or may not be a problem depending on how it develops. For my part I will wait to see which way it takes before deciding if I like it or not.

I actually think that to eliminate headaches, it's best to include thoughts from the sister that help the player to consider that, even though she may not be fully aware of it at first, the sister suspects, at least in her subconscious, that the MC and the hero can be the same person.
I'd like to add something, the girls in the game are not wanting to be shared or something like that. If it happens, that's because MC will lead them that way, of course, for her to go that way, she must somehow be ok with it, but I just wanted to add that they are not wanting that to begin with, if they do it, it's because MC's telling/talking them into doing that.

About the Kate subconscious, it's there. I now can't really recall if the dreams are in 2.5 or 3.0, Well, one for sure it's in 3.0. She knows something's weird/wrong, she just can't understand it yet.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes