PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Actually Superman is the real one, and Clark Kent is the fake identity.
That is true, but he spends most of the time in Clark Kent mode. Sitting next to her and thinking "Man, I could be dating her but she doesn't care about me when I'm like this".

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
So I'd say, Lois is doing ok, because she's falling for the real guy, since CK is how Superman see the humans, weak, clumsy and kind of fragile.
It still hurts him, no? He can't be with her normally. He can't kiss her. He just has to look at her and feel like he's missing out, and have to wait for night when he can wear his Superman suit.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
It still hurts him, no? He can't be with her normally. He can't kiss her. He just has to look at her and feel like he's missing out, and have to wait for night when he can wear his Superman suit.
I'd say that's wrong. He can be with her normally, he can kiss her at any time, but since he's protecting her, he pretends to be someone he isn't to keep her away. I don't think CK actually suffers at any time, because he knows "That girl loves the real me".

I don't think Lois is in love with the Suit, but the real Kal-el, suited or not suited, that's why when he comes out of the closet, she loves him even more, because she also learn what he does to protect everyone.

I'll try not to discuss this topic anymore, I has taken a lot of working time xD.

Reactions: 5k1n3xt

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'd like to add something, the girls in the game are not wanting to be shared or something like that. If it happens, that's because MC will lead them that way, of course, for her to go that way, she must somehow be ok with it, but I just wanted to add that they are not wanting that to begin with, if they do it, it's because MC's telling/talking them into doing that.
I'm glad to hear that, but in any case, since it's possible to prevent sharing from the start, I'll keep doing it as I still prefer this option to leaving it on.

About the Kate subconscious, it's there. I now can't really recall if the dreams are in 2.5 or 3.0, Well, one for sure it's in 3.0. She knows something's weird/wrong, she just can't understand it yet.
I don't remember any dreams, I guess they won't be in this version. So, when I see them I'll have a better opinion of whether I like how this route unfolds.

That's the thing, the dev already confirmed she's going to be romantic with the Hero Version and not with the Normal Version, but will at some point discover that they are the same person. No need to wait and see, the dev already confirmed - she will not pursue romance with the MC because they are siblings, so she will pursue romance with Xeneg (which is a completely different persona, it doesnt matter if it's the MC).

If we follow the devs logic, that she feels weird about beign with her brother, when Xeneg reveals to be the MC, what should happen is Kate being angry the MC and then refuse to be with either of them.

This entire plot makes no sense at it's just jealousy baiting.
Well, like I said, I'm going to wait and see how this whole subconscious thing plays out before I really know if the route is interesting to me.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Actually Superman is the real one, and Clark Kent is the fake identity.
If we go too far down this tunnel, we'll go into a philosophy area where we ask, "don't we wear a mask always?" or something.

But to resolve which one was real and which one is fake, let's look at superman.

For his childhood he was adopted by farmers living in a place called smallville, given the name Clark Kent. He grew up hiding his powers constantly. But his personality and character were all Clark.

Superman was a fake identity created by Clark to prevent his loved ones from being used as hostages or targeted. As far as everyone knew, he was the son of a couple of farmers in a rural town.

So was superman the symbol or the person? My opinion is that she fell for the symbol superman, not the man Clark.

Last edited:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
If we go too far down this tunnel, we'll go into a philosophy area where we ask, "don't we wear a mask always?" or something.

But to resolve which one was real and which one is fake, let's look at superman.

For his childhood he was adopted by farmers living in a place called smallville, given the name Clark Kent. He grew up hiding his powers constantly. But his personality and character were all Clark.

So was superman the symbol or the person? My opinion is that she fell for the symbol superman, not the man Clark.
Yeah, me too... Clark couldn't be happy about that. Specially since she didn't knew or care what the personality of Superman was, he's just this superhero dream. She knew Clark's personality... And didn't care about him. Poor guy.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Superman was a fake identity created by Clark to prevent his loved ones from being used as hostages or targeted. As far as everyone knew, he was the son of a couple of farmers in a rural town.

Yeah, me too... Clark couldn't be happy about that. Specially since she didn't knew or care what the personality of Superman was, he's just this superhero dream. She knew Clark's personality... And didn't care about him. Poor guy.
At this point in the discussion, this phrase that Camacho said is useful: "Si mi abuela tuviera ruedas, sería una bicicleta" ("If my grandmother had wheels, she would be a bicycle")

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
At this point in the discussion, this phrase that Camacho said is useful: "Si mi abuela tuviera ruedas, sería una bicicleta" ("If my grandmother had wheels, she would be a bicycle")
Hey, BlasKyau! Congrats on 5000 likes, I was lucky number 5000 ahahahahah

Reactions: BlasKyau

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
In any case, she will eventually find her feelings about MC, and so will MC have the option to accept those feelings or end her.
I know it's a typo (ie should be something like "end any relationship with her"), but thanx Dev for making my spit my coffee out all over my monitor from shock and laughter.

So you'll have the option of either accepting Kate and you're love for each other... or if you not, you get so disgusted you murder her in cold blood! (ie "end her'). lolz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
They do look amazing
The renders are there and they're not gonna change, but Kate struck me as too innocent to get a tattoo, let alone a tramp stamp.

I thought there was going to be an arc where we meet her ex-bf or something, cause if you get that kinda tatoo it's gonna be for someone to see. But now I'm guessing it was just your personal preference?

I think I was just overthinking it.

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
The renders are there and they're not gonna change, but Kate struck me as too innocent to get a tattoo, let alone a tramp stamp.

I thought there was going to be an arc where we meet her ex-bf or something, cause if you get that kinda tatoo it's gonna be for someone to see. But now I'm guessing it was just your personal preference?

I think I was just overthinking it.
I think it's going to be relevant to the story. The MC noticed it when they were sleeping, and that's how he's going to find out GwenStacy is Kate - when he sees the tattoo. I just hope they aren't going to be fucking for that to happen

Reactions: KingWeWuz

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think it's going to be relevant to the story. The MC noticed it when they were sleeping, and that's how he's going to find out GwenStacy is Kate - when he sees the tattoo. I just hope they aren't going to be fucking for that to happen
You really know how to remove the desire to follow a route.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes