Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
If I was the Dev, I would make an option to auto battle during a battle. I don't like to battle but I do like to watch the battle in auto battle mode.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Having the sharing and rape avoidable is great also it's not suppose to not take away content from those that avoid it. That's really great BUT here is my thing. How often do you have to avoid it? How much extra time do we have to wait for an update because of working on extra scenes for those that avoid sharing and the rape? Having to make double scenes for those that don't want to see the Sharing and rape scenes I imagine will take double the time to update. JS

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Having the sharing and rape avoidable is great also it's not suppose to not take away content from those that avoid it. That's really great BUT here is my thing. How often do you have to avoid it? How much extra time do we have to wait for an update because of working on extra scenes for those that avoid sharing and the rape? Having to make double scenes for those that don't want to see the Sharing and rape scenes I imagine will take double the time to update. JS
No, usually those variants are something small. Like when you get to fuck Winter, you can do it alone or with Erick. Yeah, it takes twice to animate, but since it's only the animation, it won't make updates twice slow. The most time consuming thing in this case, is working with femdom/maledom branches, since they tend to change not only the animation but the whole event dialogue. It's not that slow since the "topic" is the same, but I have to change a lot of things.

Now for real, the most time consuming thing is customizing characters... I tend to lose between 4 or 5hs just to change a girl's outfit. But I believe it's really nice that girls change look often, makes them more believable.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
No, usually those variants are something small. Like when you get to fuck Winter, you can do it alone or with Erick. Yeah, it takes twice to animate, but since it's only the animation, it won't make updates twice slow. The most time consuming thing in this case, is working with femdom/maledom branches, since they tend to change not only the animation but the whole event dialogue. It's not that slow since the "topic" is the same, but I have to change a lot of things.

Now for real, the most time consuming thing is customizing characters... I tend to lose between 4 or 5hs just to change a girl's outfit. But I believe it's really nice that girls change look often, makes them more believable.
How much Dom stuff is going to be in it? And how heavy is it? And is it avoidable?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I put in game folder.
Placing it there seems to be touch and go if it'll work - I have found more often than not it won't work in the /game/ directory the later the Ren'py version the game uses. You're better off putting it in the main directory, where the executable file is.

Make sure you have the latest base unren as well: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

If that still doesn't work, try "Unren forall" from this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...dowed-3-7-0-unren-powershell-forall-v5.92717/

I've found that if/when base unren doesn't work (in either /Game/ or the base directory) then this will work. Place the file in the base directory and it should work fine.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm playing through chapter 2 right now, and it's pretty damn enjoyable so far!

I just have one thing I want to point out specifically. The reason superheroes keep their identities hidden is to protect themselves and their loved ones. Some random person that is not associated with you knowing about your identity will not put them in danger. It will put you in danger because they could leak that info.

You could argue that keeping it secret from your family and friends is the right move to keep them away from hero business and all the danger associated with it. But the reason you would keep it a secret from the general public is to protect yourself and your loved ones, not to protect the general public from holding some dangerous knowledge.

This detail gets lost in a few interactions. The latest one I've come across so far is when MC tells Spider Gwen that he wouldn't want to put her in danger by revealing his identity. I mean, I can kind of guess her identity after that first interaction, but the MC doesn't know that yet. So his reason for not giving his real name should be to protect himself rather than protecting this stranger from some danger.

Basically, a random person knowing your civilian identity doesn't put them in any sort of danger at all. The danger is always directed at you and your loved ones. Even your loved ones knowing your identity won't inherently be dangerous to them. The danger comes from their potential to act recklessly because they know the information. Obviously, talking about it to others and letting it be known that they are associated with heroes will be dangerous. Trying to help out with hero business will also be dangerous. But knowing the information in itself is not a dangerous thing.

edit: Just to clarify... I guess saying it poses no danger at all to strangers wouldn't be quite right. If they are dumb enough to get captured because they let villains find out about the information they hold, they would be put in danger. But that isn't the pressing matter to a hero. If some random person who knows your identity got captured, the main issue is them telling the villain about your identity and then putting people you actually care about in danger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finisterrex

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I am confused, the game ends after day 20 yet the gallery has scenes going further to day 26.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I am confused, the game ends after day 20 yet the gallery has scenes going further to day 26.
Yeah I noticed this too and just gave up on trying to make it there with various routes. Think it might have been added cause of that new "patreon heart" system or whatever he added so they can preview upcoming scenes maybe? There is some currency that allowes you to buy the locked scenes.
Since it's the sisters gallery I assume you checked too.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah I noticed this too and just gave up on trying to make it there with various routes. Think it might have been added cause of that new "patreon heart" system or whatever he added so they can preview upcoming scenes maybe? There is some currency that allowes you to buy the locked scenes.
Since it's the sisters gallery I assume you checked too.
The changelog states it goes to day 20, and that's where it ends, but I thought I was missing something since the gallery wasn't full, yet the unlock hints don't make any sense since they go beyond day 20.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
The changelog states it goes to day 20, and that's where it ends, but I thought I was missing something since the gallery wasn't full, yet the unlock hints don't make any sense since they go beyond day 20.
Yeah I think I read the changelogs and forgot about that. I just kept trying various routes to get the 23 (I think thats the first activation for the locked scene at night) day. There was an update before where you could get further than the day stated by doing a specific route to get the scenes.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes