Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The changelog states it goes to day 20, and that's where it ends, but I thought I was missing something since the gallery wasn't full, yet the unlock hints don't make any sense since they go beyond day 20.
Yeah I think I read the changelogs and forgot about that. I just kept trying various routes to get the 23 (I think thats the first activation for the locked scene at night) day. There was an update before where you could get further than the day stated by doing a specific route to get the scenes.
That's my bad, sorry.

Since I updated Genex 0.2.5 (bug fix and proofreading) at the time I was working on 0.3.0, some of the 0.3.0 content is in 0.2.5 version, blocked by some code. (Yeah, one could try to unlock it by messing up with the code, but that would probably fuck your game xD)

0.3.0 make it to day 34, that's why you're seeing replays that goes past day 20.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
That's my bad, sorry.

Since I updated Genex 0.2.5 (bug fix and proofreading) at the time I was working on 0.3.0, some of the 0.3.0 content is in 0.2.5 version, blocked by some code. (Yeah, one could try to unlock it by messing up with the code, but that would probably fuck your game xD)

0.3.0 make it to day 34, that's why you're seeing replays that goes past day 20.
Ah that makes sense. Thank you for the clarification!

Reactions: Finisterrex

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Incest fans since genex love takes place 100 years after reboot part 2 every girl with a genex power is at least a 5th cousin with the main char and the monster girls like Winter are 6th.
That's thechnically wrong, but it's not your fault, since it hasn't been yet explained.... but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jinxw1

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Is it be possible to avoid the grinding in the prison?
Something like, when you get a new prisoner you set a way you want to train her (to love or fear you) and after a few days she is tamed, you get her genex and she is ready to work for you + some side events.
The idea of taming someone (feeding, washing, punishing, torturing...) on a daily basis for me is so unappealing...

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Is it be possible to avoid the grinding in the prison?
Something like, when you get a new prisoner you set a way you want to train her (to love or fear you) and after a few days she is tamed, you get her genex and she is ready to work for you + some side events.
The idea of taming someone (feeding, washing, punishing, torturing...) on a daily basis for me is so unappealing...
Yeah, I'm thinking into adding something like that, like an "auto tame", or a button to skip everything and get to the point. Still not sure what's gonna be, but it's gonna be.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
just found this game was gonna download it to try for the first time but got this msg from mega
The file you are trying to download is no longer available
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
The file has been deleted by the user.

anyone else getting this? i only use mega

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
just found this game was gonna download it to try for the first time but got this msg from mega
The file you are trying to download is no longer available
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
The file has been deleted by the user.

anyone else getting this? i only use mega
DRIVE DOWNLOAD (Windows/Linux):
DRIVE DOWNLOAD (Mac):
DRIVE DOWNLOAD(ANDROID):
MEGA DOWNLOAD (Windows/Linux):
MEGA DOWNLOAD (Mac):
MEGA DOWNLOAD (ANDROID):

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
DRIVE DOWNLOAD (Windows/Linux): Google Drive
DRIVE DOWNLOAD (Mac): Google Drive
DRIVE DOWNLOAD(ANDROID): Google Drive
MEGA DOWNLOAD (Windows/Linux): Mega
MEGA DOWNLOAD (Mac): Mega
MEGA DOWNLOAD (ANDROID): Mega
only got 3 hours worth of sleep this morning....thankyou for the pc mega link got it downloaded gonna go play it now. ill also be joining on the Patreon page once i finish playing :)

Reactions: Finisterrex

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Why does this game have such a high rating? There's 2 sex scenes within HOURS of gameplay (idk because I played for 2 hours with auto on full and STILL NOTHING!) no fetishes and clearly no sandbox. Is the weeb ass slice of life anime shit REALLY that interesting???

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Why does this game have such a high rating? There's 2 sex scenes within HOURS of gameplay (idk because I played for 2 hours with auto on full and STILL NOTHING!) no fetishes and clearly no sandbox. Is the weeb ass slice of life anime shit REALLY that interesting???
It's pretty clear that you hadn't play the game entirely, of course, it's a game in development, so, it's not finished, but I believe you're not right.

Yes, up to the moment the game only has 4 vaginal encounters (Red Moon, Foxy, Ayane, Miss Jennika). I'm not sure if all the other scenes count as sex but there's plenty of them. (bjs, handjobs, 69, orgy with 4 girls)(Plus a lot of non sex erotic moments)
About fetishes, well, I'm not sure what you're expecting, but I believe there's a few of them so far, and there will be a lot more in the future. (Maledom, Femdom, blackmail, Rape, sharing, foursome and more)
About the sandbox topic: Developer notes clearly says "This is a VN with some sandbox elements"
Navigating in the map, choosing what to do (train, fight crime, attend your prisoner girls) I believe that's sandbox elements.But maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I believe.

The game probably isn't for you, maybe I should clarify at the beggining that game's not "Fast Fap material", game focuses on the story and development of the characters. The adult scenes are a plus extra.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I really like all the promises of this one, how is it currently and how is it coming along?

(ie is it worth playing now, maybe worth it in X time, or beyond far from done) -->
Currently have far too little time and far far too many things too play and would prefer a completer experience then waiting long long time.

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
I know it takes long for other next update for Patreon build 0.3.5 but, when we getting the 0.3.0 update here then?

T33N3R

Feb 5, 2023
For some reason no matter what I do this will not start up on my phone, while plenty of others will.
It goes past the Ren'py Android beginning screen and straight to full black screen. Will not do anything after that

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Can you please do a version of your games with mp4 instead of webm?
I tried to convert the files to mp4 and it stopped the scene animation lag that some people like me was complaining.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Can you please do a version of your games with mp4 instead of webm?
I tried to convert the files to mp4 and it stopped the scene animation lag that some people like me was complaining.
File are originaly saved as webm, is the best file size/quality setting.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes