KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I think it's going to be relevant to the story. The MC noticed it when they were sleeping, and that's how he's going to find out GwenStacy is Kate - when he sees the tattoo. I just hope they aren't going to be fucking for that to happen
To be fair tons of girls have that tattoo. He'll probably write it off as a coincidence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
To be fair tons of girls have that tattoo. He'll probably write it off as a coincidence.
That may be the case, but I think the dev made a point of having the MC think "oh, I didn't notice that tattoo, when did she get it?" on purpose so he could recognize her. At least I'm hoping that's the case, since it's the fastest way for him to reconize her.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The renders are there and they're not gonna change, but Kate struck me as too innocent to get a tattoo, let alone a tramp stamp.

I thought there was going to be an arc where we meet her ex-bf or something, cause if you get that kinda tatoo it's gonna be for someone to see. But now I'm guessing it was just your personal preference?

I think I was just overthinking it.
Yeah, nothing really into it, it just looked fine for her body.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yep, I'm one of those folks, how's the femdom within this game? =)
MC personality will be more submissive in general, and Miss Jennika will put you in your place, but she's a good woman, she'll take care of you.

Now if the question is about BDSM and so, no, it's early for that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yep, I'm one of those folks, how's the femdom within this game? =)
For now it's only with a LI, but I don't know how it is since I have activated to change it to maledom... So I suppose that the scenes that I am skipping are maledom and not femdom. The truth is that if my MC has started a relationship with... I don't remember the name, it's because it seemed very rude to me not to stop to say hello when someone calls you...For this, for stopping to say hello, the MC has ended up in a relationship I think maledom with his teacher.

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
For now it's only with a LI, but I don't know how it is since I have activated to change it to maledom... So I suppose that the scenes that I am skipping are maledom and not femdom. The truth is that if my MC has started a relationship with... I don't remember the name, it's because it seemed very rude to me not to stop to say hello when someone calls you...For this, for stopping to say hello, the MC has ended up in a relationship I think maledom with his teacher.
It's Miss Jennika. Tbh, she's my favorite so far, glad I stopped to say Hello :love:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
MC personality will be more submissive in general, and Miss Jennika will put you in your place, but she's a good woman, she'll take care of you.

Now if the question is about BDSM and so, no, it's early for that.
Can you add more femdom for to current girls or new girls doesnt matter lol. like maybe one of the prison girls comes out dominant its like a power play . :unsure:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's Miss Jennika. Tbh, she's my favorite so far, glad I stopped to say Hello :love:
The only thing I remember from her route is that at the beginning the game ask for a name for Jennika and the MC. For Jennika I put Jenni and for the MC his name.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Can you add more femdom for to current girls or new girls doesnt matter lol. like maybe one of the prison girls comes out dominant its like a power play . :unsure:
As the game is structured, whoever has the femdom activated and the maledom deactivated, will have femdom with the LIs that have that type of content.

Whoever has both femdom and maledom activated will have maledom in the scenes of the LIs with femdom (that is, he will turn the tables against those LIs)

Whoever has the femdom disabled and the maledom disabled, will not have the option to do the femdom scenes

Whoever has femdom disabled and maledom enabled will not have the option to do the scenes where the MC turns the tables.

• Angry
Reactions: Anonimed and Byczer

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
There will be more femdom type girls maybe, but it has to fit the girl. For example, I can never imagine Kate being the dominant type.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Byczer

I have only exposed how the options work in the game.

EDIT:

Explained by the Dev:

Hard core: If you set them off, the game will avoid that content, you won't see it, someone else will take care of it. If you allow it, you'll get a choice on how to act towards it.
Femdom: Same as hardcore, if you set it off, mc will atuomatically avoid it. If you leave it on, you'll get the choice if you want it or not. If you have maledom active, you'll dom that girl insted of her femdoming you.
If you keep femdom on, and maledom off, you won't be able to turn the tables on the girl. If you have maledom on, but femdom off, you won't be able to subdue a femdom girl (Jennika in this case).
Of course, Femdom and Maledom branchs will set a little bit of personality for the MC, where the femdom will make it more submissive, and the maledom will make him nothing sumbissive but a lot of confident. Which will also change some sex scenes and so.
THen again, being a maledom, doesn't mean you'll dom every girl. And then again, maledom doesn't mean you'll tie girls and do BDSM stuff, that's BDSM no Maledom (I know they usually go hand by hand, but they are different things).

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
There will be more femdom type girls maybe, but it has to fit the girl. For example, I can never imagine Kate being the dominant type.
Yeah I know bro. I already follow your games thats why I asked. And yeah Kate is more like vanilla romantic type which is great.
Byczer

I have only exposed how the options work in the game.

EDIT:

Explained by the Dev:
Yeah bro I know but that answer was not the answer to my question. I was just wondering if he'd add any other femdom content girl besides Jennika. I got the answer, thanks.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah bro I know but that answer was not the answer to my question. I was just wondering if he'd add any other femdom content girl besides Jennika. I got the answer, thanks.
Well, honestly, I don't understand the facepalm to my answer.

My comment came because the power play thing doesn't fit well with the scheme that the Dev has prepared: For the maledom route the MC will be dominant, and most of those who follow it will want the MC to turn the tables from the beginning. On the contrary, the MC in the femdom route will be submissive and there will be no power play, since he will submit.

It will be similar to the routes with Jennika: If you choose the maledom, there isn't much fighting, she loses the fight in the first round and the MC wins. I guess if you go for femdom, Jennika wins because the MC doesn't even show up for the match.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, I have to admit, at first I learned the hard way what was NTR, after that, I learned why ppl hate it so much. Since that, I promised that Genex and RBL won't have NTR. But for my next game, I'm probably going to try that again maybe, I know some ppl love NTR, and a lot of ppl ultimately hate it. Even so, if I don't really find a good motive, I'll not do it.

But sharing, is caring. I'd never share my wife, but I don't know why I do like it in games.
like i said brother rape isnt ntr and anybody who thinks so can suck a bag of dicks but sharing isnt something im into since most the games i play are incest but if its a character i dont really like fuck it ill do it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
like i said brother rape isnt ntr and anybody who thinks so can suck a bag of dicks but sharing isnt something im into since most the games i play are incest but if its a character i dont really like fuck it ill do it.
I haven't gone to see the MC's brother: The girl isn't a LI, I don't like sharing and I don't like rapes, so I don't know what the MC gains by going there.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I haven't gone to see the MC's brother: The girl isn't a LI, I don't like sharing and I don't like rapes, so I don't know what the MC gains by going there.
It's a choice... What do we gain from having sex?

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes