Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
According to the rape tag, no girl was raped in game so far. We have hard themed scenes, but none was real rape, and I don't think there will be something open like this, since patreon.
TBH I'd consider what can happen to Foxy as rape (ie chaining her down to the bed and forcing yourself on her) if you go the forceful route. Although I guess it skirts being called rape due to the nature (ie Foxy is a monstergirl, thus not human) of those involved (both for Patreon, and tags here on F95... which I have never looked into what they require).

Still, as with all scenes that come up - it's 100% player controlled as to whether it happens. Don't like it? Go the 'good' route with the captives. Don't want to share? Don't enable sharing when asked at the very start of the game, or if you did by accident, just choose the options that do not share the girls. <-- this is something I personally really appreciate about the game. If I don't want to see something, I can say no to it / not choose that path or option and it's not seen.
-------------

Some other thoughts:

- RNG is the pits. Having to rely on RNG for scenes is absolute terrible IMO. Random chance of getting a scene if the captive is over X horny or Dirty? Urrrg. Also getting blocked from a 3 or 4 trust action by a RNG bite, which then only gives you 2 trust after... just to reload and try again and not get it... save scumming here we go!

- TBH I'd much rather have it as an auto option when over X stat to choose that scene or ignore. Less frustration in trying to save-scum to either get or not get scenes. (just my thoughts, not trying to say you have to do anything... in case it comes across this way).

- Curious as to what kind of consequences will happen if we take the "evil action" of streaming the captive? We do get some money out of it... and so far that seems it. Is this going to lead to more? Such as request's for specific things, or request's to pimp the captive out, or possible consequesces when/if they go work for money maybe. Or maybe lead to the so-called good guys finding the place and capturing all our captives... hmmmm.

- I found the pacing of the rewards between the good/bad (I know they aren't that, but to me that's how I view em... lol sue me! lol) remarkable different. Unlocked scenes super fast going the bad/forceful route - I was up to forced blowjob going the forceful route, while going the good route I hadn't even unlocked ask for something. TBH this is not a complaint, I find it's more realistic... that being forceful will get you results faster from a captive than trying to win their trust. So kudos for that (though I'm sure some would disagree. hahaha)

- Also: is going 1 path meant to also unlock actions from the other path? Because as I went down the forceful path, I was also unlocking the actions on the 'good' path... and yes I could take those actions if I wanted, and if I did her fear level would reduce accordingly (ie take the 'pat her' option from the left/good side, fear would reduce by 1).

- Guess this could be exploited by those wanting scenes/actions... go forceful for a day or 2 to unlock scenes/actions, and then go hardcore 'good' to regain trust and go down that path instead. Is this an intended option?

- Our dear Brother is.... can we kill him please? :p Well, I guess if you're going the anti-hero path he's great! lol. Will he be redeemable or not? I'm maybe not gonna find out, as I'm likely gonna be ignoring everything to do with him (at least on my main playthrough, where I'm a goody-two-shoes Hero. lol) unless/until I decide to do another run where I'm a scumbag. hehe

- Also, glad you changed it from villain to anti-hero. Seems, to me at least, more appropriate.

- Regarding the Kate sharing. I know the game does ask you in that convo with Erick. Is that the only flag for that, or if/when a situation arises when that can happen... will the player be asked again, or will it be just assumed by whatever they answered at that time?

- Also any plans for MMMF (ie shitty brother, Erick, you and X) / MMFF / etc? Or just MMF / MFF at most?

Sorry for the long post.

• Angry
Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX

croPath

May 10, 2017
Really needs a gallery mode for unlocking all the scenes or if someone can make a hearts hack so we can use those. That said if someone has a save with all the scenes pls share

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
TBH I'd consider what can happen to Foxy as rape (ie chaining her down to the bed and forcing yourself on her) if you go the forceful route. Although I guess it skirts being called rape due to the nature (ie Foxy is a monstergirl, thus not human) of those involved (both for Patreon, and tags here on F95... which I have never looked into what they require).

Still, as with all scenes that come up - it's 100% player controlled as to whether it happens. Don't like it? Go the 'good' route with the captives. Don't want to share? Don't enable sharing when asked at the very start of the game, or if you did by accident, just choose the options that do not share the girls. <-- this is something I personally really appreciate about the game. If I don't want to see something, I can say no to it / not choose that path or option and it's not seen.
-------------

Some other thoughts:

- RNG is the pits. Having to rely on RNG for scenes is absolute terrible IMO. Random chance of getting a scene if the captive is over X horny or Dirty? Urrrg. Also getting blocked from a 3 or 4 trust action by a RNG bite, which then only gives you 2 trust after... just to reload and try again and not get it... save scumming here we go!

- TBH I'd much rather have it as an auto option when over X stat to choose that scene or ignore. Less frustration in trying to save-scum to either get or not get scenes. (just my thoughts, not trying to say you have to do anything... in case it comes across this way).

- Curious as to what kind of consequences will happen if we take the "evil action" of streaming the captive? We do get some money out of it... and so far that seems it. Is this going to lead to more? Such as request's for specific things, or request's to pimp the captive out, or possible consequesces when/if they go work for money maybe. Or maybe lead to the so-called good guys finding the place and capturing all our captives... hmmmm.

- I found the pacing of the rewards between the good/bad (I know they aren't that, but to me that's how I view em... lol sue me! lol) remarkable different. Unlocked scenes super fast going the bad/forceful route - I was up to forced blowjob going the forceful route, while going the good route I hadn't even unlocked ask for something. TBH this is not a complaint, I find it's more realistic... that being forceful will get you results faster from a captive than trying to win their trust. So kudos for that (though I'm sure some would disagree. hahaha)

- Also: is going 1 path meant to also unlock actions from the other path? Because as I went down the forceful path, I was also unlocking the actions on the 'good' path... and yes I could take those actions if I wanted, and if I did her fear level would reduce accordingly (ie take the 'pat her' option from the left/good side, fear would reduce by 1).

- Guess this could be exploited by those wanting scenes/actions... go forceful for a day or 2 to unlock scenes/actions, and then go hardcore 'good' to regain trust and go down that path instead. Is this an intended option?

- Our dear Brother is.... can we kill him please? :p Well, I guess if you're going the anti-hero path he's great! lol. Will he be redeemable or not? I'm maybe not gonna find out, as I'm likely gonna be ignoring everything to do with him (at least on my main playthrough, where I'm a goody-two-shoes Hero. lol) unless/until I decide to do another run where I'm a scumbag. hehe

- Also, glad you changed it from villain to anti-hero. Seems, to me at least, more appropriate.

- Regarding the Kate sharing. I know the game does ask you in that convo with Erick. Is that the only flag for that, or if/when a situation arises when that can happen... will the player be asked again, or will it be just assumed by whatever they answered at that time?

- Also any plans for MMMF (ie shitty brother, Erick, you and X) / MMFF / etc? Or just MMF / MFF at most?

Sorry for the long post.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to write this!

RNG is a pain, but since we will have a bunch of girls eventually, I think that fixing it may not be such a bad idea, since you can always ignore it, I'll keep this in mind!

The fear/trust route, should change minor events in how the girl look at you, since the girls at the prison are not main girls, they will have events from time to time, but nothing compared to the main girls. But I like the ideas for streaming consequences, and sending them to work might trigger random events and so.

Yes, the rewards are meant to be like that, trying to be realistic in that matter, earning trust is more difficult than bein fear. And yes, if she fears you, you can force her, or ask her, same if she trust you, at the end of all, MC's not doing anything bad to the girl, just taming her... At the end, don't we all "tame" our partners in real life?

Little brother can be avoided of course, not sure if you can "fix him", he will present the player lewd moments like he did so far. More like a reliever for the player since it's been a good time and we need to see some real sex from time to time. He will also push MC to do things he would never done before. But maybe, who knows, maybe there's a way to really help him out.

Yeah, never wanted to MC to be an actual "villain" but a bad guy that do good things and bad things from time to time, not gonna lie, I'd love to see mc fucking and stealing all girls, but that would force me to write an entire new game for that branch, so being antihero will lead in the same route, but with different outcomes.

Erick-Kate-MC: Truth is, Erick's doesn't stand a chance, Kate just doesn't love him. Your answer at that point will open/close paths. Of course, if you do chose sharing, you'll get the option to actually share her when the time comes. THat's why I really encourage everyone to have SHARING on, because you WON'T share a girl just by having it on, BUT, will get the CHOICE when the time comes. Maybe in the future some random girl, which won't be a LI will have the choice to be shared, like winter, and then you can chose. Of course, if you really dislike sharing, even if it's a random girl, then have it off, you won't miss anything.

There's a lot of ideas, not sure if we will get to MMMF with brother and Erick, but it sure will get to that point eventually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the long post!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, never wanted to MC to be an actual "villain" but a bad guy that do good things and bad things from time to time, not gonna lie, I'd love to see mc fucking and stealing all girls, but that would force me to write an entire new game for that branch, so being antihero will lead in the same route, but with different outcomes.
Personally, I'm only interested in doing good things.

Erick-Kate-MC: Truth is, Erick's doesn't stand a chance, Kate just doesn't love him. Your answer at that point will open/close paths. Of course, if you do chose sharing, you'll get the option to actually share her when the time comes. THat's why I really encourage everyone to have SHARING on, because you WON'T share a girl just by having it on, BUT, will get the CHOICE when the time comes. Maybe in the future some random girl, which won't be a LI will have the choice to be shared, like winter, and then you can chose. Of course, if you really dislike sharing, even if it's a random girl, then have it off, you won't miss anything.
Those who disable sharing, as is my case, usually do so because they don't want it to appear on the screen, not even as a suggestion. The only dick I want the girls in the game (LIs or not) to touch is the MC's.

Personally, I'm a rare case: I like that there is, for example, the opportunity for the MC to rape a girl so I can choose not to do it. Or the chance to blackmail a LI to not do it either. In short, I like that the MC can choose to do "evil" things so I can choose not to do them. Something similar happens to me with femdom, I want to have the opportunity at all times to say no.

However, regarding sharing, I prefer that it not appear even as a nebulous idea.

The fear/trust route, should change minor events in how the girl look at you, since the girls at the prison are not main girls, they will have events from time to time, but nothing compared to the main girls. But I like the ideas for streaming consequences, and sending them to work might trigger random events and so.

Yes, the rewards are meant to be like that, trying to be realistic in that matter, earning trust is more difficult than bein fear. And yes, if she fears you, you can force her, or ask her, same if she trust you, at the end of all, MC's not doing anything bad to the girl, just taming her... At the end, don't we all "tame" our partners in real life?
I don't exactly know what to think about the prison and having girls locked up there.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks!

Nope, the music wasn't changed, I did add some new, but didn't touch previous version's music.

Prison is more like an add on, shouldn't change game outcome so far except for those who killed Winter.
I went back to playing version 0.2.11 to confirm that I am not going insane (yet), and I found 1 music that is indeed different from the same scenes in version 0.2.52, it's the one when they are in school or when the MC is walking in the rain in front of Jenika's house, wish I could pinpoint that better but I don't know the name of the track or anything... but yeah that's the only one.

Hmmmm, so the prison will only be something of a side material that won't influence much in the main story (killing Winter changes something? Guess I'll have to reload that savepoint). Seems strange that building a small squad of loyal followers could be kept so disconected from the main narrative, but I like to wait and see before making any pointless criticism. I mean, it would be reckless to send the tamed monster girls out in the open to fight when the other heroes would probably just see them as targets to be eliminated/captured, even if they would be pretty useful in containing the sheer numbers of the hingetsus.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I went back to playing version 0.2.11 to confirm that I am not going insane (yet), and I found 1 music that is indeed different from the same scenes in version 0.2.52, it's the one when they are in school or when the MC is walking in the rain in front of Jenika's house, wish I could pinpoint that better but I don't know the name of the track or anything... but yeah that's the only one.

Hmmmm, so the prison will only be something of a side material that won't influence much in the main story (killing Winter changes something? Guess I'll have to reload that savepoint). Seems strange that building a small squad of loyal followers could be kept so disconected from the main narrative, but I like to wait and see before making any pointless criticism. I mean, it would be reckless to send the tamed monster girls out in the open to fight when the other heroes would probably just see them as targets to be eliminated/captured, even if they would be pretty useful in containing the sheer numbers of the hingetsus.
Yeah, I wouldn't say totally disconnected, I'm pretty sure there will be events related to the girls there. But definitely they won't be a "game changing" girls.

phznmshr

May 29, 2021
I don't mind the RNG. At this point, I just feel like hitting the day limit and then being told, "Welp, that's it - save your game and wait for next update" was a little jarring. Although I understand that being the limitations of the story you're wanting to tell over a specific time period. But will there be a chance of a post-game just keep going to unlock more scenes mode, or you just get what you get?

Reactions: Prutus

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
Really needs a gallery mode for unlocking all the scenes or if someone can make a hearts hack so we can use those. That said if someone has a save with all the scenes pls share
The replay-unlocking hearts variable is called "chearts". If you use the Universal Ren'py Mod you can search the variable up and change it.

Reactions: 6joker6 and croPath

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Little brother can be avoided of course, not sure if you can "fix him", he will present the player lewd moments like he did so far. More like a reliever for the player since it's been a good time and we need to see some real sex from time to time. He will also push MC to do things he would never done before. But maybe, who knows, maybe there's a way to really help him out.
I might be blah about the little brother due to the content (well, for now, since I've been focusing on Hero path), but also glad someone like him is in the game for those who want it. Also not terribly bothered if he gets redeemed or not truthfully, as not everyone is always redeemable... so someone being always scummy, is normal really.

I do find it amusing we can make him get no action at all... That'll teach him to be scummy... we get all the action, he gets nothing! Bwahahaha! (Yes I did actually play through the teach/show/send-away sections to see... heh)

Erick-Kate-MC: Truth is, Erick's doesn't stand a chance, Kate just doesn't love him. Your answer at that point will open/close paths. Of course, if you do chose sharing, you'll get the option to actually share her when the time comes.
I think you've done a great job of making it perfectly clear that Kate has absolutely NO interest at all whatsoever with Erick leading up to that choice. The choice itself really rams it home if you take the "Nope, she's mine bro" option.

And hey, can always have a "Console Erick" option to send a girl from the prison to him... when he finally accepts that Kate just isn't into him (or want him in her. hahaha).

There's a lot of ideas, not sure if we will get to MMMF with brother and Erick, but it sure will get to that point eventually.
Well now, that ability sounds just great.... for multiple action, and not having to share with either our disgusting brother or Erick.

But it does raise a question...

Reactions: rgnar62

Ecchi lover

Mar 9, 2018
"natural dom or just a regular guy" im a bit confused on that option,
which one do i pick? so i have the option to choose which side i wanna go when those screen happens.
the description wording didn't explain clearly for me

Reactions: S1nsational

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
"natural dom or just a regular guy" im a bit confused on that option,
which one do i pick? so i have the option to choose which side i wanna go when those screen happens.
the description wording didn't explain clearly for me
For I understand alpha or beta male

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hmmm well the first scene have dom and fem elements.
If i go natural Dom then it goes straight into domination but on both sides there no option to choose,
So i guess there's no middle ground?
Maledom on = Will give different dialogues from time to time, a more confident MC and some different sex options from time to time.
Femdom on = Femdom girls will be available (Jennika so far)
Maledom on and Femdom on = Will not allow the player to be femdomed, instead, will counter the femdom with maledom (Jennika so far)
Maledom off and Femdom off = Won't have femdom options or dialogues, won't have a super confident mc.

To explain it better, so far, if you have femdom off, you won't be seeing anything from Jennika.
If you have maledom off you won't be missing anything, but will have some dialogues changed to a normal confident MC.
If you have maledom on, but femdom off: You won't be seeing Jennika's content, but will have a super confident MC.
If you have femdom on and maledom off: You will be submisive overall, and will have the original Jennika content, which is, she dominating the MC.

I hope this explains enough. I know it can be pretty confusing.

PS: Since Jennika is a natural DOM, you can't have her content if you're not ready to be submisive to her, or if you're not ready to show her otherwise. But a normal mc (maledom off, femdom off) won't catch her attention.
PS2: Yes, if you have femdom and maledom on, you'll go directly to dominate her, not letting her sub you.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes