DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
This game avoids my personal problem: the girls being the ones wanting sharing. Fuckin' real boner killer personally. But for some reason I prefer straight up netorare, even if it's consensual start to finish, to sharing or swinging.
what do you mean problem u want them to talk about sharing or the mc ?

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
what do you mean problem u want them to talk about sharing or the mc ?
MC. I mean I'm not into sharing in general, but the girls pushing for it or initiating it is particularly unappealing. It's a personal thing, I'm sure there's some people that love that! Anyway it's not an issue in this game.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
MC. I mean I'm not into sharing in general, but the girls pushing for it or initiating it is particularly unappealing. It's a personal thing, I'm sure there's some people that love that! Anyway it's not an issue in this game.
good for you in this game there is no such thing like this if there is sharing it will be up to you to plant this idea

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I'm sure there's some people that love that!
Like me.

More seriously, I admit I like it when the girl enjoys it, at least at some point it doesn't have to be immediately.

Anyway I finally started the game. I like it so far, the girls are cute. I wonder is it's a koikatsu game.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Well, it's incredibly easy to avoid that content, so I don't know why anyone should complain.
Some people doesn't even want to know that the content is there, it's fair for them to disable it completely at the very begining.

The cliche of "not telling your loved ones about your secret identity/power" is the dumbest thing ever. Like, yeah, let's leave the people close to you completely clueless that they might be in danger just being close to you, so that if something ever happens they are caught completely with their pants down. Not to mention how pissed any rational person would be that you would hide it from them.
Yeah, I know... I'm sorry, but if a cliche is a cliche, it must be something hehe.
But don't worry, it won't be for too long, eventually everyone will know.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Man, the whole dungeon/prison things needs a massive balance overhaul.

For one, it's weighted heavily in favor of being an Anti-Hero. No question about it, the options for Fear based Taming are far superior per unit of time. Giving the animal food is the only options where Fear and Time are 1:1 unit equivalent, all other options see substantial gains per unit time.

The Anti-Hero options you get, showing how much Tame and Fear you get per unit of Time.

Give Animal Food ($5) - 4 Tame, 1 Fear
Isolation Cell - 3 Tame, 1.5 Fear
Whip Her - 3.5 Tame, 2.5 Fear
Order Her to Please You - 4 Tame, 3 Fear
Order Her to Please You Orally - 4.5 Tame, 3.5 Fear
Immobilize and Fuck - 5 Tame, 4 Fear

What does Hero get you?

Giver Her Human Food ($20) - 2 Tame, 2 Trust
Pat the Girl - 1 Tame, 1 Trust
Take Out for Walk - 1 Tame, 1 Trust
Ask for Handjob - 1 Tame, 1 Trust
Ask for Blowjob - 2 Tame, 1.5 Trust
Simple Bath - 1 Tame, 1 Trust
Full Bath - 2.5 Tame, 2 Trust

The worst option on the Anti-Hero side for Taming, the Isolation Cell, is still superior (per unit time) than the best Hero option I ever saw.

So even if the dev wants the ludonarrative to convey that taking the 'high road' is harder by making the Tame gains for the Hero side comparatively crap, why are the Trust gains also dogshit? Trust and Fear are mutually exclusive. If you build up trust, then perform a Fear action, it doesn't track a separate Fear bar but rather lowers the Trust progression by an equivalent amount. So even though the more recent content has been trying to broaden things with specific middle-of-the-road and explicitly labeled Vigilante options, that's just not an option when it comes to taming.

Not only that, but all of the Hero options are just so universally bad in comparison, they've all been mechanically flattened so much that there isn't any room for meaningful differentiation. Combine that with a time system that incentivizes only using 3 out of 4 time units so that you don't also lose your Hero Shift action? That makes the 'Take Out for Walk' option utterly and hilariously pointless. It shares the same time efficiency as 'Pat the Girl', but it takes up a full 4 units of time to perform. So if you take her out for walkies, you get the same amount of Tame and Trust as if you'd just picked 'Pat' 4 times in a row; making it at best a click/time saver for efficiency's sake. Except it's worse than that, because you can instead pick 'Give Human Food' and 'Pat' for 3 units of time, and still have a Hero Shift to do anything else; if you spend that Hero Shift doing work then you come out $80 ahead and with an extra point of Tame and Trust over taking her for a walk. That's right, it is so bad it is not even a side-grade.

In comparison, for the same 3 units of time, an Anti-Hero can combine 'Animal Food' with 'Whip Her' to get 11 points of Tame, 6 points of Fear, and still be able to perform a Hero Shift action. That is also at the low end, with other 2 Time Unit options having even better gains, with the handjob netting 12 Tame and 7 Fear, and the Blowjob netting 13 Tame and 8 Fear. Again, compared to the Hero combo of 'Human Food' and 'Pat the Girl', which nets all of 5 Tame and 5 Trust, but for 4x the cash. Even if you could do the 'Full Bath' unrestricted, you'd still only be at 6 Tame and 6 Trust if combined with 'Pat'.

The only semi-decent Hero options are the bathing ones, but you can't select them if the girl is too clean. Since getting dirty takes a long time to accumulate, it relegates the only semi-decent options to being used once per couple of days, while the Anti-Hero can spam 'Animal Food' and 'Whip Her' without restriction and still have a Hero Shift action. I guess daily bathing just isn't a thing? You can cram her full of food even when she has a full Hunger meter, but if the Dirt level is too high (lower is dirtier) she can't be bathed. I mean, maybe if she got dirty fast enough that she did need regular bathing to keep her clean and there never ends up being any 'Anti-Hero' alternative version, maybe that could explain the Fear/Trust gap? Except again that getting dirty takes so long it still weighs heavily in favor of Fear, and the Trust gain from bathing is a negligible setback when the Fear options reward 2~3 times the amount of points per unit time.

Also, while we're at it, they should change the name of the 'Dirt level'. If higher is better, representing being cleaner, then just use a different word like 'cleanliness'. Ditto for hunger, which could be replaced with 'satiation' or something. The fact that they're the only 2 meters that require additional explanation to clarify what they mean (e.g. is higher bad or good?) kinda proves my point.

So I get to the end of the update, min-maxing the Hero choices for Tame and Trust, and I never saw more than the handjob option up to that point. Start of the final day and I have 52 Trust, 3 Love, 100 Horny, 60 Tame, 60 Dirt, 100 Hunger, 2 Education, and all I can pick is handjobs. If I spend all day maximizing my time (using all 4 time units and giving up any Hero Shift actions), I can finally get the Hero version of the blowjob to finally appear at the second half of the second shift. But at the same time, with but a single instance of 'Whip Her', and I can get the 'Immobilize to Bed' (e.g. rape) option to appear. If it wasn't for browsing through the Gallery, I wouldn't even have know that there was an alternate Hero version for taking her virginity.
I'm sorry dude... But I never intended to make it fair, game's not fair and won't be fair. I try to make some things "balanced" enough, but yeah, Hero's life is and will be harder than vigilante. Of course, each path will have it own rewards.

I know it's not "enough" but, a girl that trust the player, will earn more money when working, that's like the only "advantage".

If things go as planned, Vigilante and Anti-Hero will need to have more cash in the future, but yes, it's not fair, it won't be fair, and there's no intention to make it fair.

Just as taking out the girl for a walk. I get that 4 clocks for that is a lot, that's right, I'll change that RN, but no, it's not men to be fair or balanced, just a way to play that player can choose.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
hi i plan to download this game. May I ask if this game has the same world as "reboot love 1&2"? And do I need to play the other 2 games to understand the plot?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
hi i plan to download this game. May I ask if this game has the same world as "reboot love 1&2"? And do I need to play the other 2 games to understand the plot?
Its the same world but years apart (Genex being the more current) and you do not need to play RL1/2 to understand the plot.
Everything is explained to you in Genex Love.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
You need to select the right answer or choice when you are with them. That mean save before select the options you get in that moment
with info path on you can see if one choice is good o bad for the LI but even picking the right ones you don't get the "hearts" so i'm having the same question how to get them :'v

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
with info path on you can see if one choice is good o bad for the LI but even picking the right ones you don't get the "hearts" so i'm having the same question how to get them :'v
At the prison, tamed girls will be able to farm hearts, money and more.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The game has high CPU usage whenever animations in scenes are playing, by which I mean they pretty much use all of it. Animations in battles also have a somewhat high CPU usage but it's only about a third and as such not as severe.
I also tried the crunched version in hopes that the reduced quality could do the trick but it was just as bad.

Last edited:

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
I liked this game very much, especially how slowly the relationship with the girls goes on. I'm waiting for a new update, and I hope with Eric it will be possible to fuck more girls together like Winter, all the girls deserve DP ;)

Reactions: Finisterrex

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The game has high CPU usage whenever animations in scenes are playing, by which I mean they pretty much use all of it. Animations in battles also have a somewhat high CPU usage but it's only about a third and as such not as severe.
I also tried the crunched version in hopes that the reduced quality could do the trick but it was just as bad.
That's probably because of my coding skills, I'm probably doing something that makes the pc waste resources.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
That's probably because of my coding skills, I'm probably doing something that makes the pc waste resources.
Probably loop running when it shouldn't be, stuff like that should be easy to find and solve. For my PC it is non issue I didn't even notice it.

Also while you are here, please for the love of god reduce screen shaking, you know what they say less is more ^^

Reactions: Finisterrex
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes