MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Foxy doesn't have laser beam xD
Think he meant Karma from down in the tunnel.
And I think he might have skipped the part where it is explained how MC actually gains their powers.
Maybe he was missing blood in his vital parts during that bit. ;)

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Think he meant Karma from down in the tunnel.
And I think he might have skipped the part where it is explained how MC actually gains their powers.
Maybe he was missing blood in his vital parts during that bit. ;)
Karma has wind ability, only char with laser introduced so far, was Shin.

WaterTyrant

Oct 21, 2017
I enjoyed this update, but is the replay viewer supposed to only replay the entire scene as it was 1st played out or were the option i didn't supposed to be available?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I enjoyed this update, but is the replay viewer supposed to only replay the entire scene as it was 1st played out or were the option i didn't supposed to be available?
The replay should replay the scene as it was played.

unformatty

Sep 17, 2017
I'm on version 0.3.0 and am having a little issue. It seems my menace level was at 90% before the week in the forest and now the moment after we leave again I get a game over. Do I need to find a save from before and keep it lower or is there a way to cheat here?

Amazing game by the way!

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
I'm on version 0.3.0 and am having a little issue. It seems my menace level was at 90% before the week in the forest and now the moment after we leave again I get a game over. Do I need to find a save from before and keep it lower or is there a way to cheat here?

Amazing game by the way!
There should be easy way to enable console/dev mode and modify the variable, But it might jus be easier to reload save and fix it that way if you never done it before.

Reactions: unformatty

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I love finding a good game a couple updates in.

At first, I wasn't thrilled about the Kate/Hero thing as I'm generally just not interested in an LI that is interested in someone else, but I let it play out because I don't like to make choices based on information that the MC doesn't know. But, watching it unfold, it's just done so well. Like, it's not one of those instant-incest stories - they start off (relatively) normal as brother/sister, loves one another but in a b/s way, start developing these confusing feelings, and it all just works together so well. The thoughts, the dreams especially...

It's just hard choosing a route. I'm mostly antihero because I believe in being good to the innocent and evil to the... evil. I know there is at least one situation where you can teach Adam a lesson, but you need to be on the evil path. Are we going to be able to get a little more revenge on him for the ending? Just punching him was... not cathartic, given what he was about to do and to whom (and what he had already done to Priscilla, even though she's kind of a bitch). I know he's not like some thug - he's a student and it would be suspicious if he just happened to go missing on that trip - but he needs a more permanent lesson.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

At first, I wasn't thrilled about the Kate/Hero thing as I'm generally just not interested in an LI that is interested in someone else, but I let it play out because I don't like to make choices based on information that the MC doesn't know. But, watching it unfold, it's just done so well. Like, it's not one of those instant-incest stories - they start off (relatively) normal as brother/sister, loves one another but in a b/s way, start developing these confusing feelings, and it all just works together so well. The thoughts, the dreams especially...

It's just hard choosing a route. I'm mostly antihero because I believe in being good to the innocent and evil to the... evil. I know there is at least one situation where you can teach Adam a lesson, but you need to be on the evil path. Are we going to be able to get a little more revenge on him for the ending? Just punching him was... not cathartic, given what he was about to do and to whom (and what he had already done to Priscilla, even though she's kind of a bitch). I know he's not like some thug - he's a student and it would be suspicious if he just happened to go missing on that trip - but he needs a more permanent lesson.
Yes, Adam will disappear for a short while, after that event, but he will be back, and player will have to decide what to do with him. Maybe we can toss him into the prison or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
When it comes to adam I think he can be used in more interesting way instead of being just brat we need to punish. We already have main villains and douchebags that needs beating while adam could be confused kid and classmate, so maybe there is room for redemption or interesting addition to plot, maybe he has sister or something. Like potential is there for sure.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir
Jan 22, 2023
much better game than reboot love :)
(reboot love is more darky, interesting and weird) but I think being a villain here will be amazing :)
I hope for footjob scene it is Koikatsu after all one more shouldn't hurt I hope.

Reactions: Finisterrex
Apr 27, 2022

I would prefer the option to kill him. That might be enough for me to go to the villain side.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes