Day 44 -
:Rei:
:Karma:

Day 45 -
Day 46 -
Day 47 -
:Whisper:

Untimed: Capturing Winter

* = "No hero branch, for those who don't train with Spider Gwen".

GAMEPLAY
- All relevant characters can be renamed now! (Names only, not alter-egos)
- Added consumable items (HP and Energy restore - Can be crafted by tamed girls at the prison)
- Working wage will increase when you work certain times.
- Stat limits can be bypassed now.

PRISON
- Winter's back, will you capture her!?
- Autotaming function added.
- Automatic work/farming/job when tamed.
- Enhancing the prison facilities.
- Inventory revised.
- Easy mode will made the taming easier/faster (Also in Autotaming mode)

BUGS FIXED - Lynx replays mixed - Wind AOE insta killing anything

MISC
- Added alignment status in stats menu.
- Added money to the map for easy view.
- Enhanced combat a bit (saving a few clicks)
- Added x3 SuperStrenght button
- Some self skills will auto launch (not needing to click yourself)
- Some AoE abilities will not need to click two times to launch.
- Changed Main Menu image a bit.
- Map looks a little prettier, just a little.
- Spending all clocks at the prison, will end the shift recovering some HP and Energy.

That's the latest update.
I get why you are doing the game by calendar days for story but I think the game could benefit from a lose days schedule that just rolls the day over and keep going even when their is nothing going on instead of ending on day xx. So the player could spend more time with foxy or grinding levels etc.. I am sure this has been suggest before.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I get why you are doing the game by calendar days for story but I think the game could benefit from a lose days schedule that just rolls the day over and keep going even when their is nothing going on instead of ending on day xx. So the player could spend more time with foxy or grinding levels etc.. I am sure this has been suggest before.
Yes, I can, but thing is, game is not near the end, maybe not even half, time's on our side. You will get to do everything in due time, there's no need to really rush it. Besides, players that are not going for all girls will have several days free already.

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
Personally I'm not a big fan of the time management stuff. Forced events and turning choices into a visual on a map isn't really sandbox if you HAVE to progress everything anyway. Because of that and the insane RNG of battles which you don't always know are coming due to the aforementioned forced events it feels like save scumming is the only way to reasonably deal with things if you don't want to go on easy mode.
I don't like that the hero path typically feels like the lamer options. Though regardless of which path you pick even if not every choice will matter it's still lame you have to go out of character sometimes to get the better options.

With the prison stuff it would make a lot more sense if trust started out slower but sped up the more they trust you. It's not realistic for fear to always be a better motivator. From a gameplay standpoint it sucks to feel like you're "wasting" time because you don't want to do an "evil" playthrough. Plus even if you want to make trust slower it's still terribly balanced. Like early on you can feed, pat and walk Foxy. Feed is 2 units of time for 4 points in trust and tame. Walk is 4 units of time for 4 trust and 4 tame. If you feed her it means you can then pat her and THEN go work to make back your money +profit and more points. Doesn't really make sense.

Onto the content for the most part I like most of the hero story stuff. Most of the characters are enjoyable including the MC other than his annoying internal freak outs over nothing and sometimes turning into a stuttering mess for no reason. I won't touch much on the Kate/Hero stuff since most of it has been said in this thread but I generally agree with the people not liking it. Really damaged her as a character for me. Also have to say the hero party scene was pretty whack. So our LIs flirt with a stranger (them not knowing it's us) and then we have to choose one of them to make out with said stranger (again them not knowing it's us). That whole thing was a big miss for me. The rest of the content I have no complaints about and have really enjoyed most parts of the game. Well other than changing Vellanie's hair. She was perfectly cute the way she was, and if it's because of the other character just change his instead. Either way hope she goes back to the other one. I'm still in the middle of the trip right now so maybe she does but wanted to get my thoughts on the game out. Also old hero costume > new one. I don't agree with all your choices dev but my criticisms aren't meant to discourage you. I'm really enjoying the game for the most part even if there are some aspects I dislike. Oh yeah and of course for the sex scenes you've done a great job. Some good animations and the maledom path is nicely executed. I also want to commend you on all of the options you present at the start as well as being clear on what they entailed.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Personally I'm not a big fan of the time management stuff. Forced events and turning choices into a visual on a map isn't really sandbox if you HAVE to progress everything anyway. Because of that and the insane RNG of battles which you don't always know are coming due to the aforementioned forced events it feels like save scumming is the only way to reasonably deal with things if you don't want to go on easy mode.
Whats funny about this is to make sure you always make it out of the random forced battle coming up you can just train Energy+HP and never ever lose a battle.
You can never game over if you have energy since the forced battles are energy consumption based and will only game over if you run out. :LUL:
Had to redo an entire save from start due to trying to make a balanced character statwise and it was basically hardlocked from ever winning the tunnel fight (due to running out of energy) which is rather late in the story too. :HideThePain:
Now it's just all Energy+HP in a 70/30 split roughly and never failed any of the events.

And yeah a common complaint is MCs demeanor. He is for sure not cut out to be a hero. His flaws both mentally and physically are just outrageous.
Think it's mostly to create the classic trope of the "hero" being flawed and just like everyone else.
But we have to live it out as an entirety since we are MC so it gets old real fast.
I've tried vigilante and anti-hero playthroughs lately and they are by far more interesting than the hero path.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The life of the Hero will always be harder. Hero is trying to have all whites, but we know life is grey. MC starts young, and naïve. He slowly starts to learn that Hero path, isn't the only path, it's on you which path he will follow.

I read among the threads, that stats only matters to fight. I'm trying to find a nice balance for them, as you know we only have "attack, defense, evasion, hp and mp". And I don't really want to "block" events because of an stat. I'm not trying to make a game with blocking choices but choices that gives different content. Not trying to go for a wide replayability, but to give the player the best content of each. Some choices will only change some dialogues, but that may be enough to make an event of your liking. I know a few single words can make a reading much pleasant to me.

So, the stats are mostly there for the RPG part, and some events are cinematic events, since I'm not trying to create a entirely new branch, just because player decided "not to defeat X boss".

I'm not sure this is a good way of making a game, but this is what I'm going for, a enjoyable experience, where you can do what you want, and don't need to be using a guide or making all the correct choices, but the choices you want. Trying to adapt the game/events to fit your liking the most. Of course it's impossible to fit everyone's liking, but at least, trying to get the closer it can offer.

Also trying not to make events interfere with the daily shifts, and offering the automatic option of the prison and the taming, since some players don't enjoy that part, so you can get the benefits without playing that.
Just as an addition, taming with trust will only take 1 or 2 days more than taming with fear. So fear not hehe.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I read among the threads, that stats only matters to fight. I'm trying to find a nice balance for them, as you know we only have "attack, defense, evasion, hp and mp". And I don't really want to "block" events because of an stat. I'm not trying to make a game with blocking choices but choices that gives different content. Not trying to go for a wide replayability, but to give the player the best content of each. Some choices will only change some dialogues, but that may be enough to make an event of your liking. I know a few single words can make a reading much pleasant to me.

So, the stats are mostly there for the RPG part, and some events are cinematic events, since I'm not trying to create a entirely new branch, just because player decided "not to defeat X boss".
Basically the solution to this would have been to maybe do a level system of stats instead of the powers and have you allocate points based on levels ->1 level=2 points of stat or something and maybe be able to redistribute those stats if needed or just make the cinematic fights not have a required energy stat and just make MC use his powers to win them no matter your stats/allegiance/MP/HP.
And instead make it into location where MC trains to get stat points to allocate instead of 6-7 different spots that don't really have anything explained.
Cause right now you can get through almost 75% of the game and get hardlocked out of ever progressing if you don't have enough Energy/MP which even if you save scum would have you going back atleast 10+ days to train MP/Energy instead which is not even explained to why you would fail the event to begin with unless you had some energy trained to start with since the fights right before will probably drain alot of it.
It's a weird place to be put in since the game is not true sandbox allowing you to in anyway go back to train to be able to beat the fight.
It just force progresses you into that fight and you have to either have had enough stats going in or just straight up fail no other choice.

Just a QoL could be for MC to send friends to clear out the threat % level when you are occupied doing something else too?
That way you can focus more on the training or the prison.

Just my thoughts on some of the systems in place.

Anonimed

Jun 15, 2020
the prison is cool, but would be good if you added things like cunnilingus, fingering foxy or tease her (better if she is restrained :sneaky:). I think the prison needs a bit of foreplay and teasing.

Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
@Kramsz

I don't see what is the issue with kate/hero its great for the story and gives her another dimension. Like no offense but thinking that she is damaged because she is normal human being is kind of sad.

We have seen these events impact her greatly and she is confused/conflicted which makes it interesting to follow. You need to spice it up otherwise what is the point if everything is same shit we saw many many times.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kramsz

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
I don't see what is the issue with kate/hero its great for the story and gives her another dimension. Like no offense but thinking that she is damaged because she is normal human being is kind of sad.

We have seen these events impact her greatly and she is confused/conflicted which makes it interesting to follow. You need to spice it up otherwise what is the point if everything is same shit we saw many many times.
Lol well I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. I didn't say she's a damaged person I said it damages her character for me. As in I like her less. I'm not a fan of the trope of someone falling in love with someone who's similar to the person they originally had feelings for. To me it really cheapens her original feelings. Like it's not the person, just the ideals she loves. I can appreciate her struggle but that doesn't mean I enjoy it and isn't the type of spice I prefer.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
@Kramsz

I don't particularly like her story. I have left a saved game before starting the training and I'm considering loading it and avoiding her path.

Reactions: Doom Marine

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
Kramsz

I didn't think you are trying to hurt anyone's feelings. I see your point but I don't think that is the trope here because MC explicitly says that with mask on he is not behaving anything like him self, not sure if I remember correctly but there are dreams about it as well. So to me it was like she is falling for that persona.

What threw me off is that you said that you agree with most people who don't like it and those people usually have reasons like MC is cucking him self and she is slut etc

BlasKyau

Well I'm not here to tell people what to like or dislike, I don't like how that story developed it is far from perfect, one thing I didn't like is how she is already onboard MC train(pacing issue) from the get go for example, but you know as these things usually go in games at least it is something and I can get behind that even if it is not my favorite.

Last edited:

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
I didn't think you are trying to hurt anyone's feelings. I see your point but I don't think that is the trope here because MC explicitly says that with mask on he is not behaving anything like him self, not sure if I remember correctly but there are dreams about it as well. So to me it was like she is falling for that persona.

What threw me off is that you said that you agree with most people who don't like it and those people usually have reasons like MC is cucking him self and she is slut etc
Well her falling in love with anyone who she thinks is a different person is a problem in itself. There are moments though where he (hero) directly reminds her of, well, himself that stood out to her. There are obvious lines to be drawn. Do I think she's a slut? No, she's obviously confused and conflicted and I'm guessing inexperienced like the other main student LIs all seem to be regardless. Personally I think it's ok for her to have a lot of admiration and respect for the hero version like she's seeing what the MC strives to be and connects with him over it, I just think it should have been kept platonic. Instead she's practically throwing herself at him despite her own mixed feelings on the situation.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
Well her falling in love with anyone who she thinks is a different person is a problem in itself. There are moments though where he (hero) directly reminds her of, well, himself that stood out to her. There are obvious lines to be drawn. Do I think she's a slut? No, she's obviously confused and conflicted and I'm guessing inexperienced like the other main student LIs all seem to be regardless. Personally I think it's ok for her to have a lot of admiration and respect for the hero version like she's seeing what the MC strives to be and connects with him over it, I just think it should have been kept platonic. Instead she's practically throwing herself at him despite her own mixed feelings on the situation.
Fair enough, I think keeping it platonic would remove whole point of the story since she is obviously written as sister character.
So her throwing herself make perfect sense since she would try to deny it(still it is poorly developed but eh). If you remove that aspect what is left ?

Also they only kissed irc so it can change back to platonic after that dream sequence.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Developer should let us use sandbox to play whenever we want, i couldn't manage to grind all stats of our first pet monster girl =/
Dev should put more challenges encounters in the sandbox mode, it's really easy to beat then with the wind magic.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Lol well I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. I didn't say she's a damaged person I said it damages her character for me. As in I like her less. I'm not a fan of the trope of someone falling in love with someone who's similar to the person they originally had feelings for. To me it really cheapens her original feelings. Like it's not the person, just the ideals she loves. I can appreciate her struggle but that doesn't mean I enjoy it and isn't the type of spice I prefer.
So you basically don't like the "Spider-Man love story" trope...

Coster

Dec 19, 2017
Love the game so much but a couple of random things. Will there be future stuff with Ayane/Red Moon (or even Marvelous Girl) or won't they have a love route? Also, why do the female hintegus have two sets of ears?

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Love the game so much but a couple of random things. Will there be future stuff with Ayane/Red Moon (or even Marvelous Girl) or won't they have a love route? Also, why do the female hintegus have two sets of ears?
No, Ayane won't be a LI, she may show up again, but that's it. Red Moon, Marvelous Girl and many others will be available for MC.

Ears: Mostly because some will look real weird without them.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes