wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
No, Ayane won't be a LI, she may show up again, but that's it. Red Moon, Marvelous Girl and many others will be available for MC.

Ears: Mostly because some will look real weird without them.
Can we see the photos we take of the girls?

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
could some1 who played all 3 routes tell me what's the different btw villain and hero and true hero and vigilant and antihero
and why their names keep changing thro game villain and antihero is the same , hero and true hero and vigilant who barely have option's
also i went with anti-hero and then hero but skipped most content to see is there any difference at all but didn't find much more than your gallery remain locked in anti-hero vr with some of the girls like winter
and with foxy girl doesn't matter if she fear you or love you at the end the results are the same
did i just wasted hours for nothing or are they into development and gonna affect game in years later when game finished
i'm petty confusied cuz of all the action's who seem doesn't do much except not wanting me to put my shaft inside winter

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
could some1 who played all 3 routes tell me what's the different btw villain and hero and true hero and vigilant and antihero
and why their names keep changing thro game villain and antihero is the same , hero and true hero and vigilant who barely have option's
also i went with anti-hero and then hero but skipped most content to see is there any difference at all but didn't find much more than your gallery remain locked in anti-hero vr with some of the girls like winter
and with foxy girl doesn't matter if she fear you or love you at the end the results are the same
did i just wasted hours for nothing or are they into development and gonna affect game in years later when game finished
i'm petty confusied cuz of all the action's who seem doesn't do much except not wanting me to put my shaft inside winter
The most affected thing is dialogue and choices. Some choices won't be available for different paths. In terms of events, no, you'll probably visit most events in all routes, but the dialogue, options and outcome will be different.

Every update the branches separate a little more, but don't expect a different game for each branch, that won't happen.

Reactions: x_man

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
i just noticed after finishing game quite alot of stuff first if i don't go hero-true hero i get locked out of bunch of scene
i bet everyone can say this one the first scene with hana is missing , 5th scene of the teacher , 2th scene of lisha , all 3 of winter also with fear route i only got 1 of the foxy girl scene(fear route) and with just going for trust/tame (you can't do fear since you lose trust)
you can't get anything at all since the game gonna end before you get her to reach tame 100 mine was around 70 in trust route and the trust were about 40
so since you saying it not gonna change much can we at least not get locked of scene's that would be great
i also love if after the content wise ending we could still progress our training and fights with a warning that there's no content at the moment come back later (or smt like dat)
i would love if we could fight and train and have it all maxed out before the next version i recently got my wind to lvl 3 and that aoe skill were doing them things 1 shot on hard actually it was so fun i'm thinking to download some old pockemon games just to have some based turn fights
great game btw i liked it i just hoped the villan route had more to offer other than killing sadly i didn't get to kill more than 7 ppl or my achievement (FB) just lying to me
also this game was so fun that im looking forward to try your other games and gotta ask since the reboot love 1 doesn't have much of nice genre and i want to play reboot love 2 am i gonna hit some story thing dat make me confuse or something should i be worry about not playing the first version cus to be honest im not really into soft vanilla things i'd get dat enough in living in real world you know
anyway hope you can get back to me and also you got my support on the game i rate it 4/5 at the current state and when the game finished be more than happy to post a full on review on that section

Reactions: Finisterrex

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GenexLove-0.3.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Genex Love [v0.3.5b] [Reboot Love]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 606 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
need some hlep with the winter fight, how are you suppose to get her surrunder?
You can low her hp to zero before she run away, you can always not attack her and show her there's other options than violence. Having her grappled will stop her from running away when low hp.

SirNonimous

Oct 9, 2020
Aaaand the Mega link is dead. Will that be fixed soon, or must we sacrifice goats and small children to raise the link from the dead?

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Is the lard-ass even supposed to be beatable or does he just exist to try to make you drain all your energy on him?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kind of weird game cause you get antihero points for talking to a girl why if he is fighting in an underground arena why and his power doesnt seem to be stealing powers anymore unless thats not his real power or its real condition and in the next update i hope he finds out who the mc was training could be nice if she protected him he loses control and his real power is revealed it would be cool if instead of just steal powers he should also be able to give them to people and it would be nice to to upgrade the prison over time and be able to to take those two out fighting with him and i think his new costume is cool but the color being that i liked the darker color maybe have times where he has to wear his old costume or new and we still wonder why his power deactivates at the worst time maybe there should be a time when it wont

Seeker000

May 18, 2020
Best 3.5 update with Winter. Love all the expressions on her + outfits.
Only complaint I have, is that that the left side of sex from the prison is too similar to the right side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finisterrex

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
How do I get Hearts
Tamed girls at the prison can get money, hearts or items for you.
Aaaand the Mega link is dead. Will that be fixed soon, or must we sacrifice goats and small children to raise the link from the dead?

Is the lard-ass even supposed to be beatable or does he just exist to try to make you drain all your energy on him?
It is beatable, but as MC stated, sometimes it's better to lose.

Good update with decent scenes but felt abit rush on day 47

Yes, you're totally right.
Truth is, I rushed Whisper a bit, to make things "equal" since every branch has it's own girl.
Ginger for Vigilante
Karma for Antihero
Whisper for Hero

That doesn't mean the player can't go for all three of them, but yeah, it will have repercusions in her alignment.
So, to give every branch the girl, I rushed Whisper a bit, but since Vig and Anti was "only a fuck" I thought it wasn't that important for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Weshmish

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Yes, you're totally right.
Truth is, I rushed Whisper a bit, to make things "equal" since every branch has it's own girl.
Ginger for Vigilante
Karma for Antihero
Whisper for Hero

That doesn't mean the player can't go for all three of them, but yeah, it will have repercusions in her alignment.
So, to give every branch the girl, I rushed Whisper a bit, but since Vig and Anti was "only a fuck" I thought it wasn't that important for them.
Dude don't worry. Totally understandable and can see Whisper true route being hero. Props to you managing to-do this much scenes in this update. Karma and Ginger being Antihero/Vigilante respectively. After playing all their routes, there's a lot of enjoyable scenes that I personally love in this update. Keep up the great work dude. I can see why anti and vig being mostly fuck...well since we're not a hero haha. Not a rant btw, mostly post not clarity

Last edited:

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
With the latest update, is it still recommended to focus on Energy and HP rather than a balance of stats? Or has the combat been revamped enough at this point that not purely focusing on energy will still find a way through?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
With the latest update, is it still recommended to focus on Energy and HP rather than a balance of stats? Or has the combat been revamped enough at this point that not purely focusing on energy will still find a way through?
I just kept to my tried and true strat of like 70/30 energy/hp split and I decimated the underground arena without even being close to losing at any point.
And all I did was charge my energy after each fight when you get the choice.

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes