secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
In this game, can you hit on pretty much every girl at the same time with no problem (excluding conflicts like hero/villain route), or will they eventually get mad and stop seeing you if catching you cheating? The description makes it seem like a very "choices matter" type of game, so it wouldn't be surprising if you had to be more exclusive for routes, but hentai games like this also often just either somewhat gloss over it or have everyone be ok with the mc getting with multiple women, so it seems like it could go either way.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
In this game, can you hit on pretty much every girl at the same time with no problem (excluding conflicts like hero/villain route), or will they eventually get mad and stop seeing you if catching you cheating? The description makes it seem like a very "choices matter" type of game, so it wouldn't be surprising if you had to be more exclusive for routes, but hentai games like this also often just either somewhat gloss over it or have everyone be ok with the mc getting with multiple women, so it seems like it could go either way.
Yeah, choices matter, but not for getting or not getting the girl. Lets face it, if a game presents you 3 choices, and 2 will make them hate you and one will make her like you, then you're not getting any choice but to do or don't do the girl. I'm going for other kinds of choices, choices that impact in how you get the girl.

A silly example, you can be Hanah's new blackmailer, or just a good friend or accidentally molest her... Or well, ignore her.
No path is right or wrong, it's just a path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Now, I'm not trying to imply anything but it's an interesting choice to make the would be rapist of Rei be black guys with big red lips, with a white guy at the top.

Btw, nice model for that chubby girl in the tournament bar, most times people just make a girl with big tits and a round face and call it done but this one has some real meat on her bones. Too bad there's no real content with her.
Also a little weird that he isn't certain of Karma's identity even though he can already see the friggin' crucifix in her eye, seems like an uncommon feature.

Last edited:

cavemeng

Aug 10, 2020
so why did you add a bunch of sandbox mechanics like paying rent, base building, exploring mountain's, training, leveling up, and other things of this nature only to not give you enough time to interact with any of it? when you complete the story you get kicked to main menu and in the time it takes to complete the story you do not get enough time to do anything like i haven't even had to pay rent once so why add any of this if it doesn't mater?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
so why did you add a bunch of sandbox mechanics like paying rent, base building, exploring mountain's, training, leveling up, and other things of this nature only to not give you enough time to interact with any of it? when you complete the story you get kicked to main menu and in the time it takes to complete the story you do not get enough time to do anything like i haven't even had to pay rent once so why add any of this if it doesn't mater?
That depends on every player. In my playrun I was able to tame both girls, construct a bunch of facilities, fight crime and do all girls. There will be enough free time for everything, and again, you can automate taming and building to focus on other things.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Now, I'm not trying to imply anything but it's an interesting choice to make the would be rapist of Rei be black guys with big red lips, with a white guy at the top.
Yeah.... no.
I already explained this ay my patreon page but I'll explain it here too.

"

It's been said a few times that the henchmen and henchgirls are confusing.

I want to tell you that's not their skin but a suit, since using less details and dark colors will make my life easier when rendering since errors/blood/bruises are easier to hide in dark clothes.

CharaStudio-2023-06-19-11-19-45-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-06-19-11-20-02-Render.png 1687184707867.png

I'm aware this raised some questions, that's why next version the suits will take another color (Blue) and less skin detail to show what it is. For those hoping for naked henchgirls, well, maybe we can have a few in the future but most people don't go around naked.

CharaStudio-2023-06-19-11-21-19-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-06-19-11-22-02-Render.png

"

Reactions: wiseold6996

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
If you watch well this new enemy look like sex dolls XD. So they are funny in some way

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Yeah.... no.
I already explained this ay my patreon page but I'll explain it here too.

"

It's been said a few times that the henchmen and henchgirls are confusing.

I want to tell you that's not their skin but a suit, since using less details and dark colors will make my life easier when rendering since errors/blood/bruises are easier to hide in dark clothes.

View attachment 2708306 View attachment 2708307 View attachment 2708317

I'm aware this raised some questions, that's why next version the suits will take another color (Blue) and less skin detail to show what it is. For those hoping for naked henchgirls, well, maybe we can have a few in the future but most people don't go around naked.

View attachment 2708311 View attachment 2708312

"
Oh, them dressing up to look black with big lips definitely gets us further from the irl parallel.
The suit also just doesn't look like a suit, to me atleast.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
That depends on every player. In my playrun I was able to tame both girls, construct a bunch of facilities, fight crime and do all girls. There will be enough free time for everything, and again, you can automate taming and building to focus on other things.
You're going in knowing a lot of things a new player won't though, like that investing heavily into training anything other than energy and maybe health is a waste of time

cavemeng

Aug 10, 2020
why not just let the player go about the sandbox mode then instead of an abrupt ending? because i am now just left with so much i can not do because i didn't have the foresight to use the automated system because the game didn't tell me that i would need to to do so i can finish everything

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
why not just let the player go about the sandbox mode then instead of an abrupt ending? because i am now just left with so much i can not do because i didn't have the foresight to use the automated system because the game didn't tell me that i would need to to do so i can finish everything
No, you don't need to, it's an option. Game tells you everything you need to know, and you can always revisit the hints and extra hints for getting the most of it. In any case, you may not do everything in this update, but the next one will have more days for you to focus on everything you want!

Don't worry about that, you'll have plenty of days!

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
Ugh, just started the game but the exaggerated dialogues are already making me dislike it. It's like the autbor based his writing style on some most over the top mangas.

Amanda: So you're going to try and "hit one me" on behalf of your perverted friend?
MC: Eeeeeh!? No no, it's nothing like that. That's not true at all!

Who the fuck talks like that. It's not funny, just annoying.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Ugh, just started the game but the exaggerated dialogues are already making me dislike it. It's like the autbor based his writing style on some most over the top mangas.

Amanda: So you're going to try and "hit one me" on behalf of your perverted friend?
MC: Eeeeeh!? No no, it's nothing like that. That's not true at all!

Who the fuck talks like that. It's not funny, just annoying.
The game is probably not for you then.

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
I like the game except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also im not sure how we use facilities, for example after we upgrade training room we still gain +1 attack. But it doesnt matter for me because if i stuck, i cheat.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I like the game except
Also im not sure how we use facilities, for example after we upgrade training room we still gain +1 attack. But it doesnt matter for me because if i stuck, i cheat.
I'm not thrilled with Kate's story either. Honestly, I'm considering which is more decisive, my lack of enthusiasm or not wanting to load a previous game and having to replay a lot of content.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I like the game except
I'm not thrilled with Kate's story either. Honestly, I'm considering which is more decisive, my lack of enthusiasm or not wanting to load a previous game and having to replay a lot of content.
Well, if you find the time to replay the game, you can choose not to train her as Gwen, and start the branch for MC and Kate (No hero branch)

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes