molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please put descriptions of what areas need cleaning you have to click yes than don't like that option you have to reload and try the next one. The upgrades should not be a guessing game. Attack training, Defense Training. Just state what they are.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just played the game and did read most of the thread .. im usually not really into anime (only dbz probably) graphics like that but i loved the style, design and story!

The story is fun too so far, i was always a sucker for ability-stealing heros (my mc's hero name was Sylar :p) and im curious whats happening next. It would be cool if atained abilitys could be a bit more involved beyond the fights (like being able to use fly during a storyfight/cutscene if you attained it or something like that. The LI's are all fun and mostly unique and different from each other. Some scenes can leave a bad taste but youre always able to not behave evil/like a scumbag which is great.

I feel the configuration settings in the beginning are great and should allow everyone to tailor the game's kinks to his own desires.

Finisterrex

Congratz for makeing such a great and unique game and i like that you're staying true to your vision, its kinda disturbing how many crybabies are writing in this thread and are just repeating their opinions again and again.

Like serious guys, youre writing books about feeling cucked by yourselfs alter-ego with Kate, thats just next level insecurity. And because Kate kissed(!) another guy(no its still you, only wearing a mask ..) while her supposedly true love was unreachable you're judging it as no "true love" ...

While at the same time the mc kisses, fucks and does all kind of stuff with about ~10 other girls, but thats different because women think only about one guy when they are in love unlike us guys ........ like seriously wtf?

There is no ntr in this game, Kate is falling for the MC's hero personality because he is the same guy and even said the same stuff to her while rescuing her with or without his mask. Shes obviously confused with her feelings, the guy she loves is unreachable because stigma, laws, whatever.

So how can you blame her for being open to someone who is (almost) the same, the behavior, the height, the looks, the voice, his attitude everything is the same. So.. if you feel cheated you could tell yourself that she only falls for the hero atler ego because of his similaritys with the mc which in turn could prove that its "true love" because she loves him for his whole being like if they didnt knew each other their whole lifes and she would meet him just now, she would fall in love with him again just because he is who he is.

And i didnt even mentioned that Kate had to battle his aphrodisiac addictive scent the whole time which was the same no matter if he was masked or unmasked which for sure confused her feelings and hormones even more and explains even more while she feels enarmored by the mc's hero personality.

Similar with sharing, if you dont like it (like me) just disable it but even enabled its the mc pushing/forcing/deciding the girls to be shared, its not them who crave a second dick or something like that. And you can decide it in every single occasion, so if you dont want to share Kate for example, you wont share her even if its enabled but can still share randomgirl3000 with everyone when you feel like it. So everyone should be happy.

MC is due to his genex able to fuck for hours, makes them addicted to his scent and fluids and everything, theres really no need in this game to feel like a cuck, beta or whatever. Your literally the epitome of sexual addiction for women lol.

Sorry for the little rant but reading this thread feels like its only the same 4-5 incest harem-incest enthusiast who just cant accept nothing else than the same story we played so many times already and repeating to explain their 5-year old mindset again and again

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sylar, now that's a good choice, I wish I had remembered that character when I was starting out on this. I went with Loki personally. :)
Haha maybe he should have tried the fucking way to attain powers instead of looking at / eating brains :D Loki is fitting for the first -hero outfit the mc made himself :)

• Haha
Reactions: ArhraCole

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
+1 for the love of DBZ.
+1 for the name Sylar.

I'm old.

Thanks for the words, it's encouraging to read those kind of words. Don't get me wrong, I love critics too, since everything Genex is right now, is thanks to the critics of previous users, but it's also nice to read a good thing from time to time!

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Haha maybe he should have tried the fucking way to attain powers instead of looking at / eating brains :D Loki is fitting for the first -hero outfit the mc made himself :)
Yeah it was the outfit that sold me on the Loki tag for his hero name; I liked the coat and hood, kind of hoping he'll get something similar back later to go over and work with the new armor. Armor layering for extra protection, plus cloak and hood for cool mystique :cool:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yeah it was the outfit that sold me on the Loki tag for his hero name; I liked the coat and hood, kind of hoping he'll get something similar back later to go over and work with the new armor. Armor layering for extra protection, plus cloak and hood for cool mystique :cool:
Yeah, problem is, Koikatsu isn't a great friend of male clothes, hoods, capes and so.
Working with the new suit is a lot easier for me.

Jarjolo

Apr 25, 2023
quiero poner el idioma del juego al español, pero cuando lo hago, todas las opciones se desparecen y no me deja hacer nada. ¿Alguien sabe porque pasa eso? o si es un error de alguna configuración

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
quiero poner el idioma del juego al español, pero cuando lo hago, todas las opciones se desparecen y no me deja hacer nada. ¿Alguien sabe porque pasa eso? o si es un error de alguna configuración
Si, lo que sucede es que nunca hice una traducción oficial, solamente se puede jugar en ingles.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, problem is, Koikatsu isn't a great friend of male clothes, hoods, capes and so.
Working with the new suit is a lot easier for me.
That actually makes a lot of sense, and I can completely understand wanting to do that from a less headache for scene and render setup standpoint. Here's hoping that there's an update that allows for greater flexibility for you in the future. (y)

Reactions: Finisterrex

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Alright with what you can do with Ginder and Whisper I'm not quite sure the parameters of stealing Genex. Either it has something to do with MC's dominance, the LI's submission, or some other third thing I can't think of.. I thought I had a good idea after Ginger but then after the hair girl and Whisper I'm not sure. Definitely curious about the reasons.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Alright with what you can do with Ginder and Whisper I'm not quite sure the parameters of stealing Genex. Either it has something to do with MC's dominance, the LI's submission, or some other third thing I'm not quite sure. I thought I had a good idea after Ginger but then after the hair girl and Whisper I'm not sure. Definitely curious about the reasons.
It's actually a pretty silly thing, MC will find out the exact reason in the next update.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I had to use URM to understand I'm missing a point in the variable "04Hanahnaked"
But I don't see where it's hidden, I have the one from anatomy class

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Femdom on = Femdom girls will be available (Jennika so far)
Maledom on and Femdom on = Will not allow the player to be femdomed, instead, will counter the femdom with maledom (Jennika so far)
Is this still valid? Nobody has asked anything about the femdom in this game since November last year, but is there no femdom with any of the younger schoolgirls? I would've at least hoped for some with Amber and/or Lisha, as they have more of a spine and it could work with their personality...

If not, maybe Redmoon? Maybe that monster girl that gets defeated by Seneko and Lynx right before she was about to kidnap you? (She was kinda hot, so I think, if a player has femdom on, we could've at least had the option to do something stupid during that fight and then get a hot game over like in monster girl quest where she either reverse-rapes and kills you or makes you her sex slave and does fun sadistic stuff to you, like whipping/cutting you for fun, only to let you regenerate and torture you some more, maybe golden showers where her piss is poisonous and painfully melts your insides while she belittles your weakness/incompetence for having lost the fight and has you call her mistress and beg her to stop etc)

Ok, ok, I'm rambling too much, but I am a bit pissed that I have maledom turned off and femdom on, and still even with Jennika I haven't seen any femdom content yet! (and I'm already on day 8) Even when there is an event where she might finally punish MC for not paying attention in class, she just suddenly goes soft and tells you she'll be there to help/support you... (which is not a very dominant thing to do :rolleyes: ) Ofc it's your game at the end of the day dev, so you do whatever you want with it, but the intro almost makes it sound like this game has equal amounts femdom/maledom, and it literally didn't have a single proper femdom scene (there was a kiss with Jennika on her terms, but you'd surely agree that's vanilla...) even on the route of apparently the only character that even has femdom scenes - when does Jennika's actual femdom content start? And how many femdom scenes with her are there in the game thus far? Thanks for clarifying!

Btw, I'm sorry if I come across as rude as I mean no disrespect to you dev, but the game promised some femdom content and I feel a bit cheated that it seems to have extremely little of it...

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Is this still valid? Nobody has asked anything about the femdom in this game since November last year, but is there no femdom with any of the younger schoolgirls? I would've at least hoped for some with Amber and/or Lisha, as they have more of a spine and it could work with their personality...

If not, maybe Redmoon? Maybe that monster girl that gets defeated by Seneko and Lynx right before she was about to kidnap you? (She was kinda hot, so I think, if a player has femdom on, we could've at least had the option to do something stupid during that fight and then get a hot game over like in monster girl quest where she either reverse-rapes and kills you or makes you her sex slave and does fun sadistic stuff to you, like whipping/cutting you for fun, only to let you regenerate and torture you some more, maybe golden showers where her piss is poisonous and painfully melts your insides while she belittles your weakness/incompetence for having lost the fight and has you call her mistress and beg her to stop etc)

Ok, ok, I'm rambling too much, but I am a bit pissed that I have maledom turned off and femdom on, and still even with Jennika I haven't seen any femdom content yet! (and I'm already on day 8) Even when there is an event where she might finally punish MC for not paying attention in class, she just suddenly goes soft and tells you she'll be there to help/support you... (which is not a very dominant thing to do :rolleyes: ) Ofc it's your game at the end of the day dev, so you do whatever you want with it, but the intro almost makes it sound like this game has equal amounts femdom/maledom, and it literally didn't have a single proper femdom scene (there was a kiss with Jennika on her terms, but you'd surely agree that's vanilla...) even on the route of apparently the only character that even has femdom scenes - when does Jennika's actual femdom content start? And how many femdom scenes with her are there in the game thus far? Thanks for clarifying!

Btw, I'm sorry if I come across as rude as I mean no disrespect to you dev, but the game promised some femdom content and I feel a bit cheated that it seems to have extremely little of it...
I dont think this game is for you if youre only looking for femdom stuff. There is no femdom-stuff with Winter (the monster girl you mentioned, shes actually kinda kind) and the femdom with Jennika is a careing/gentle. I dont mind femdom but im happy the kind you mentioned isnt in the game (there is no bdsm/humiliation stuff) and i doubt it will be.

There are femdom games with hardcore-femdom (seems like what youre looking for) but this is more a fun game with soft femdom aspects (1 route so far).

Reactions: ArhraCole

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Femdom and maledom are easy to confuse with bdsm, humiliation, and so. But the thing is, that both are just about "control", you can be a dom, but that doesn't mean you want to spank, tie, or insult your sub. It just means you're in charge, you decided what, when and how.

So far, then only girl that qualifies as a dom is Jennika. She will "visit" some bdsm, and pain pleasure in the future, but won't be heavy stuff or anything like that. Same goes for mc as a Dom.

So yes... If you're looking for intense femdom + bdsm and/or humiliation, I don't think Genex will have that.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Femdom and maledom are easy to confuse with bdsm, humiliation, and so. But the thing is, that both are just about "control", you can be a dom, but that doesn't mean you want to spank, tie, or insult your sub. It just means you're in charge, you decided what, when and how.

So far, then only girl that qualifies as a dom is Jennika. She will "visit" some bdsm, and pain pleasure in the future, but won't be heavy stuff or anything like that. Same goes for mc as a Dom.

So yes... If you're looking for intense femdom + bdsm and/or humiliation, I don't think Genex will have that.
Thanks for the honest answer - I'm not looking necessarily for hardcore stuff, (I'm perfectly ok with a gentle femdom relationship) but I expected there'd be a little bit of content with at least 2 or 3 of the LIs, given that the toggle at the beginning of the game is phrased in the plural...

Any plans to add such content in the future to Amanda, Lisha or some other girl? Also, on which day is the first more proper femdom event on Jennika's path? (as the kissing scene next to her house played out in a very vanilla manner)

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes