BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I preferred to go to his brother anyway. Because even if you avoid having sex with your childhood friend, you leave the door open to the second event, where your brother asks you to help him with his childhood friend and his girlfriend. In both cases, there is a new event and I don't want to miss it for max 30 exp more.

I just don't understand why the developer put the degree of heroism on sex as well. If you do that, you "always" have to make a hero choice even if you're having sex with the girl/women. (or in case not give points). But you can't deprive the player of such a potentially gorgeous scene. Because the sex scene with Aya is one of the best seen in the game till now and could have done it in the hero version too. Where she has always had a crush on him and she just can't avoid ending up in bed with him. Instead she doesn't throw it on her she's as a boyfriend.
Guys, even in the real world there are men and women who are already engaged, but in life, it's not written that they stay together forever. It's sad, maybe it's wrong, but you can't put the degree of heroism on sex too. Not in that case. Especially after she calls you gay. Joke or no joke, the developer could have handled it better.
According to the Dev, Aya, or whatever her name is, isn't an LI, so I personally have no interest in her sex scenes, and I certainly find killing a couple of monsters and gaining a negligible amount of experience much more productive than visiting the MC's brother to wathever the MC will do with her.

The same thing happen with (if i am not mystaken Ginger) If you use the true hero o hero, you basically lose one of the potential women in the game forever. I had to choose the vigilante answer which I didn't like, but she was the only one who didn't make you a villain.

Between good and bad something can always be born. Opposite poles attract. There may be sex out of rivalry or hatred in that case. Two enemies who just can't do without each other, even if they then go back to fighting each other.

As i say the developer need to understand also this, like in Lupen third, Margo(fujiko or how you wanna call her) always knows how to screw Lupen in the end. First she makes him smell it and then when he's distracted she runs away. In the case of this game, after sex, the protagonist is stupid enough to always make her run away :ROFLMAO:
I haven't gotten to this part yet, I guess now that I'll pick up the game after a while without playing it I'll see how it is.

I believe the true hero, the all legal/good/correct won't use his advantage to get girls. I just simply can't conceive a situation where MC fucks Aya being hero or true hero. At that point, MC is aware that his smell is doing something to the girls, and even if she jokes, she's constantly trying to say no to him. Asking him to stop.
I personally don't have much interest in the MC acting like a villain.

For those who rather have a training session or fight instead of a girl, I'd say the same I've been saying all this time. Game should be very forgiving, you don't need to make all the correct choices, as you don't need to use every bit of your time in the most efficient way. (That's why I have to fix sewer fight, because that's really hard locking, even in easy mode).
Actually, if it's the case with Aya, or any girl who isn't an LI, I'll always prefer to do something else than go with them. If I can romance them I'm interested, if I can't romance them I don't see any reason to be interested in getting their sex scenes, so better do something else that adds something to my game.

About Jennika, we will have a lot more content with her, remember she has a daughter and we will probably know her soon... for real. So we can expect some content there too. Also, Jennika using toys or some latex is probably happening too.
And a few classroom situations I have in mind, so no, Jennika isn't over, there's a lot more we can get from her (both routes).
The daughter may interest me.

About Ginger, Whisper, Karma.

Those girls are a bonus for each branch, but yes, you can persue them all if you don't care about your "hero/vig/anti" status, once again, there may be a reward for those who stayed true to their paths all game, or maybe not, but the idea is to make a game with some replayability (or however it's written). That's why I'm not going for correct or wrong choices, but "how do you want this" choices.
Personally I only see one ending, and I prefer to know beforehand what it is.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Those girls are a bonus for each branch, but yes, you can pursue them all if you don't care about your "hero/vig/anti" status, once again, there may be a reward for those who stayed true to their paths all game, or maybe not, but the idea is to make a game with some replayability (or however it's written). That's why I'm not going for correct or wrong choices, but "how do you want this" choices.

A thought on this would be to have both a player visible tracker somewhere (can't remember if that's been added yet or not) for how many true/hero/vig/anti points we have. Could be as simple as xpoints / 100 or whatnot arbitrary number for each category someplace, to more complicated visible color bars. As well as having more events than needed for whichever ending is the desired outcome for the players chosen path. Thinking Mass Effect as an example there, through the game(s) you can be pretty heavy Paragon or Renegade and still have some mix of the other side to make choices with. My first time playing through that series I had enough of both to choose any ending, but I had maxed out Paragon through the playthrough.

People aren't perfect, and while I would hold a hero or even true hero to a slightly higher standard, I would hope that if they make a choice that isn't the best for their route but still at their core be that hero.

Anyway, it's just a thought. Very much looking forward to seeing how the game develops towards the end when we have all the planned days. Keep up the good work. (y)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
A thought on this would be to have both a player visible tracker somewhere (can't remember if that's been added yet or not) for how many true/hero/vig/anti points we have. Could be as simple as xpoints / 100 or whatnot arbitrary number for each category someplace, to more complicated visible color bars. As well as having more events than needed for whichever ending is the desired outcome for the players chosen path. Thinking Mass Effect as an example there, through the game(s) you can be pretty heavy Paragon or Renegade and still have some mix of the other side to make choices with. My first time playing through that series I had enough of both to choose any ending, but I had maxed out Paragon through the playthrough.

People aren't perfect, and while I would hold a hero or even true hero to a slightly higher standard, I would hope that if they make a choice that isn't the best for their route but still at their core be that hero.

Anyway, it's just a thought. Very much looking forward to seeing how the game develops towards the end when we have all the planned days. Keep up the good work. (y)
Some kind of tracker would be nice indeed but im not sure about youre other point. It depends i guess, a hero can make bad choices like being too brutal towards the villain in an emotional state (for example the villain killed someone he loved or whatever) and still be a hero BUT if a hero starts using his powers in a sexual way with girl who dont consent like the scene with the brothers childhood friend .. theres no way he's still a hero.

You cant be a hero and at the same walk around rapeing people. I would even say you arent even a antihero at this point anymore, you're a villain no matter how much good stuff you do otherwise.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Some kind of tracker would be nice indeed but im not sure about youre other point. It depends i guess, a hero can make bad choices like being too brutal towards the villain in an emotional state (for example the villain killed someone he loved or whatever) and still be a hero BUT if a hero starts using his powers in a sexual way with girl who dont consent like the scene with the brothers childhood friend .. theres no way he's still a hero.

You cant be a hero and at the same walk around rapeing people. I would even say you arent even a antihero at this point anymore, you're a villain no matter how much good stuff you do otherwise.
In this case we could have an endless discussion for sure. At wich point using something is rape or not. It's not natural, but scent can help the mood, same as words and so. We all use our "weapons" to get a girl IRL, words, actions, money, senses, or whatever your weapon is. In this case, MC's smell is a weapon of his, but a shinning armor hero, may think that an irresistible aroma, may be "cheating".

Of course, even if the smell gets them really horny, they can still say "NO", it's strong, but it's not irresistible, at least, not for most girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArhraCole

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
In this case we could have an endless discussion for sure. At wich point using something is rape or not. It's not natural, but scent can help the mood, same as words and so. We all use our "weapons" to get a girl IRL, words, actions, money, senses, or whatever your weapon is. In this case, MC's smell is a weapon of his, but a shinning armor hero, may think that an irresistible aroma, may be "cheating".

Of course, even if the smell gets them really horny, they can still say "NO", it's strong, but it's not irresistible, at least, not for most girls.
Sorry about the tracker, really never saw it somehow! And yeah of course there can always be a different viewpoint and i wouldnt call any sexual encounters but the one with the mc's brothers childhood friend in the game rape. His scent is part of him and he couldnt even deactivate it if he tries, so girl being attracred to him because of it is just natural.

But in the mentioned scene with the childhood friend he, at least in my opinion, used is very obviously to have sex with someone who didnt want to do it unlike with lynx or other people. Whatever, youre doing it the right way the way its potrayed ingame imo.

Reactions: Finisterrex

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
The game is not perfect but overall really good, just some situation are/feel weird... :p

Really liked Jennika (male dom route), seems like she is my favorite girl, really curious what is planned for her in the future (guess with her power no sharing for her) but considering how much scenes she have compared to other girls I'm afraid there won't be much in next updates. Now I feel like searching for a game with girl/route like her (any recommendation welcome :p)

Shame that girls in jail don't have much to say, even their nsfw scenes are just animations loop without text, hope this will be improved in the future.

Apart from that, sometimes right choices are not what I would expect, but since you can turn on help it's not a big deal.
My personal guesses with the power not being stolen is some combination of:
- That it's because he's able to control his power stealing ability to some extent now that he's aware of it.
- Since her power is always on, his body is rejecting it since it would be detrimental to have. It makes it hard for people to get close to you and mixes very poorly with his base seduction and power stealing ability. Presumably something similar happened with the hair girl's power since a power with a mind of it's own would also be detrimental. As to why it made her have sex with the MC, my guesses are that it was either acting on a subconcious desire or that it could be some sort of instinctual urge to have strong offspring (depending on if or how genex abilities are passed down, that could result in a pretty powerful kid if she got pregnant and the child inherits the hair power of the girl and all the powers the MC had acquired at the time).

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
This isn't a full review,just my general thoughts on the game and since its a discussion and the dev will see this,I do feel this has to be said,so first of this game has major potential to be a 10/10 game but there are 4 major things holding it back
1:The most important (The Mc) His design is pretty mediocre,its like the dev just took a default look off Koikatsu and just changed a few things and called it a day,but that's not the major issue here,Thats the Mc personality,and to explain further he is in fact one of the biggest puss*es I've played as in these games and I can say I played a shit ton on this site,Idk why devs think making the main character spineless and stutter every line of dialogue when he sees a girl is appealing to the people reading the story,Like god you dont even have to make him some gigachad edge lord,Just make him a normal dude.
2:The Plot,I like superhero games so this definitely peaked my interest but oh boy the story is so disjointed,I'm seriously wondering why the dev didn't just make it into a completely linear story,Sure sandboxes are great when done right but it's a formula that can easily be messed up when not done properly,To further prove my point the main plot exists then each of the separate girls have their stories but they are all on their own with absolutely no corolation with eachother,Its like they all exist in different worlds instead of intertwining with eachother.

3:The Combat: The rpg elements are ok but its so lacking and it doesnt even feel like your skill points are doing anything,And let's not forget the difficulty spike in some fights one moment its a breeze then it gets insanely hard out of no where. It got to the point where I was like you know what fuck it and i just turned on easy mode so I can enjoy the story.

4:The Useless Boss Fights,To explain basically most fights the main character has against other bad guys,even tho we clearly beat them somehow As the fight ends the mc is beaten down every single fucking time,Like bro this isn't MHA,Are you a masochist dev? Do you enjoy writing your Mc losing every fight???? Sure he is learning and will get stronger as time goes on but no one and I mean NO ONE enjoys watching the mc get his ass beat every fight,We want to see him get some wins,You nerf his character while trying to make him improve that does not work well.

After all i said,The reason I made this lengthy post is because I do like the game and I wish it was better,it has such hidden potential to be apart of the greats but is hindered by such obvious things,Now these issues I doubt they will be resolved since you are pretty far into development already,But due to these issues this turns alot of potential fans away from your game,I will probably check back on this after its finished(IF) so I can see if it got better or not.Have a pleasant day for everyone who took time out of their day to read this.(This is not a hate post,Just genuine criticism)

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
This isn't a full review,just my general thoughts on the game and since its a discussion and the dev will see this,I do feel this has to be said,so first of this game has major potential to be a 10/10 game but there are 4 major things holding it back
1:The most important (The Mc) His design is pretty mediocre,its like the dev just took a default look off Koikatsu and just changed a few things and called it a day,but that's not the major issue here,Thats the Mc personality,and to explain further he is in fact one of the biggest puss*es I've played as in these games and I can say I played a shit ton on this site,Idk why devs think making the main character spineless and stutter every line of dialogue when he sees a girl is appealing to the people reading the story,Like god you dont even have to make him some gigachad edge lord,Just make him a normal dude.
2:The Plot,I like superhero games so this definitely peaked my interest but oh boy the story is so disjointed,I'm seriously wondering why the dev didn't just make it into a completely linear story,Sure sandboxes are great when done right but it's a formula that can easily be messed up when not done properly,To further prove my point the main plot exists then each of the separate girls have their stories but they are all on their own with absolutely no corolation with eachother,Its like they all exist in different worlds instead of intertwining with eachother.

3:The Combat: The rpg elements are ok but its so lacking and it doesnt even feel like your skill points are doing anything,And let's not forget the difficulty spike in some fights one moment its a breeze then it gets insanely hard out of no where. It got to the point where I was like you know what fuck it and i just turned on easy mode so I can enjoy the story.

4:The Useless Boss Fights,To explain basically most fights the main character has against other bad guys,even tho we clearly beat them somehow As the fight ends the mc is beaten down every single fucking time,Like bro this isn't MHA,Are you a masochist dev? Do you enjoy writing your Mc losing every fight???? Sure he is learning and will get stronger as time goes on but no one and I mean NO ONE enjoys watching the mc get his ass beat every fight,We want to see him get some wins,You nerf his character while trying to make him improve that does not work well.

After all i said,The reason I made this lengthy post is because I do like the game and I wish it was better,it has such hidden potential to be apart of the greats but is hindered by such obvious things,Now these issues I doubt they will be resolved since you are pretty far into development already,But due to these issues this turns alot of potential fans away from your game,I will probably check back on this after its finished(IF) so I can see if it got better or not.Have a pleasant day for everyone who took time out of their day to read this.(This is not a hate post,Just genuine criticism)
1 - I feel you and it's been answered before, I know it's a pain in the ass, but I also enjoy making characters "grow". So the main stutter and mindblow of chatting with a girl, is a thing that happens a lot at the very firsts days, but then lowers to practically none, MC is a teenager, with zero girl experience, it felt right for him to shock often when girls started to really notice him. It remains a bit if you go for femeom personality.

2 - Well, there's a reason for that "unawareness" of the girls, except for Lisha and Rei. But they will start talking soon, but I like to first show the individual story, then the harem will happen.

3 - I really don't get a lot of feedback here, and I can only test so far :/

4 - The only fight he "loses" so far... I can only remember losing when meeting Ginger. I can think of MC passing out twice (once at the poll due to saving Seneko, and once at the mass encounter when he's powerless after beating the hell of Clown girl and bounce dude).
Pretty much all other fights are victories for MC, or unfair fights that MC has to hold until someone else balances it.

Thanks for the words, I hope you enjoy it a bit more the next time you play it!

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Question for future developments... do you have any thoughts on bringing this game to steam when it's nearing it's finished state or once it is finished?

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
1 - I feel you and it's been answered before, I know it's a pain in the ass, but I also enjoy making characters "grow". So the main stutter and mindblow of chatting with a girl, is a thing that happens a lot at the very firsts days, but then lowers to practically none, MC is a teenager, with zero girl experience, it felt right for him to shock often when girls started to really notice him. It remains a bit if you go for femeom personality.

2 - Well, there's a reason for that "unawareness" of the girls, except for Lisha and Rei. But they will start talking soon, but I like to first show the individual story, then the harem will happen.

3 - I really don't get a lot of feedback here, and I can only test so far :/

4 - The only fight he "loses" so far... I can only remember losing when meeting Ginger. I can think of MC passing out twice (once at the poll due to saving Seneko, and once at the mass encounter when he's powerless after beating the hell of Clown girl and bounce dude).
Pretty much all other fights are victories for MC, or unfair fights that MC has to hold until someone else balances it.

Thanks for the words, I hope you enjoy it a bit more the next time you play it!
Thanks for taking the time to read my perspective about the game,and what I meant about the mc losing part I worded it wrong,I meant most of the boss fights even when you clearly beat them during the rpg minigame and vn fight section,at the end of it when the cutscene plays of the aftermath it shows the mc all beaten down and bleeding barely conscious and it happens alot in his fights,Even when he wins it still feels like a loss or a draw which sucks since his powers are op and it feels like every fight he is nerfed.Anyways have a good day :)

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
I love the MC new look i wish he would rock that hairstyle normally or at least a new one that is similar to it because his default look just aint it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I Havent finished reading everything yet but for anyone wondering,the mc becomes a menace if you go the anti-hero path and have the Dom Setting On,I tried the hero path and he lets people walk all over him but as an anti-hero he gives no fcks and does absolutely unspeakable things that even i had to sit down and say god damn. I feel like the only good way to play these kinds of games is the evil/anti route because the hero routes mostly make the mc a loser.Anyone starting this game should give anti-hero a try first you wont regret it.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Great game, didn't thought it would be this long, as of 0.3.0, there was still no clue regarding his genex off, which is weird, as he relies upon it too much but doesn't try to understand his own power leading it to be unstable, and although there are other paths than hero, sometimes he still acts true hero as there are no other options to choose, other than that its great, keep it up.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
In the scene at the lake when the teacher is conducting class and forcing the girl and then the guy to strip in front of the class...that is just outright abuse and was a huge turnoff in an otherwise enjoyable game. Yes, they are not particularly likeable characters, but that punishment was way overboard and something a teacher should be thrown in jail for many years. I know its "just a game", but that just really bothered me.

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
Could someone tell me where the save location is?
It doesn't matter if I remove the saves in the save folders under game in the install location, they're located elsewhere and I have maxed out the saves.

I must have a save before every scene of interest, so it becomes a lot of saves.
Due to that I save so much, it becomes hard to save here and there.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes