Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Thanks for the honest answer - I'm not looking necessarily for hardcore stuff, (I'm perfectly ok with a gentle femdom relationship) but I expected there'd be a little bit of content with at least 2 or 3 of the LIs, given that the toggle at the beginning of the game is phrased in the plural...

Any plans to add such content in the future to Amanda, Lisha or some other girl? Also, on which day is the first more proper femdom event on Jennika's path? (as the kissing scene next to her house played out in a very vanilla manner)
Game is at day 42 up to now, there are several encounters with Miss Jennika, it's more like a build-up thing. Not really sure if there will be another Femdom character. I do know I introduced a vast amount of girls, so I'll try to work with them before introducing more LI.

Reactions: Blaisdale

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Very good game
Except :
1- If you miss the construction of the stats no backtracking possible (it's very old school RPG)
2- Anal tag, but I didn't have a scene with it

Carry on dev, I'm playing your other game

Saraandir

Mar 23, 2020
Nice and fun game, noticed there's something weird going on with MC's name in some places, though. Started with the Lynx scene after a bout of training (where she sent Seneko away), and then with the Roommate/Sister/Your choice once she got back after her first Anti-Genex cult meeting. For some reason, the name of both MC and his Hero alias is asd, hahah. Make for some.. weird scenes :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Nice and fun game, noticed there's something weird going on with MC's name in some places, though. Started with the Lynx scene after a bout of training (where she sent Seneko away), and then with the Roommate/Sister/Your choice once she got back after her first Anti-Genex cult meeting. For some reason, the name of both MC and his Hero alias is asd, hahah. Make for some.. weird scenes :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, to fix that you have to re-define MC's names. Or wait for the next update that will force re-defining MC's name.

Reactions: Saraandir

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
- Winter's back, will you capture her!?
does it work for people who decide to kill her (evil route) or should we start a new game

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
awesome altho it would be best when the game ends it doesn't kick us out to main menu and just give us a warning "all the content in the game has been finished wait for more update" and then let us farm the game and train the girls at jail with peace

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
The game can hardlock you quite early on.

You get a fight against waves of Henchmen/women. I specialized my build in evasion and let's say it was lackluster... I savescummed as much as possible to get as many evade as luck would give me, yet I got through 3waves before getting annhilated on the 4th for a gameover screen...

You can't escape the fight, you can't reload the day or previous days to avoid the fight (it is hardcoded as it is a day based VN)

Only choice is to restart the game completely to hope that this time your build will be more viable... Quite a bummer. There is some balancing to do I believe. ^^

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The game can hardlock you quite early on.

You get a fight against waves of Henchmen/women. I specialized my build in evasion and let's say it was lackluster... I savescummed as much as possible to get as many evade as luck would give me, yet I got through 3waves before getting annhilated on the 4th for a gameover screen...

You can't escape the fight, you can't reload the day or previous days to avoid the fight (it is hardcoded as it is a day based VN)

Only choice is to restart the game completely to hope that this time your build will be more viable... Quite a bummer. There is some balancing to do I believe. ^^
Yeah, I'll work on that fight against Karma, several players had a rough time and that's not the idea.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys there is no way to have Aya's MC brother friend without obtein Antihero point?
I like to be the hero in the game... but i dont want to luse a girl :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bob Jared

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Yeah, I'll work on that fight against Karma, several players had a rough time and that's not the idea.
The event fights in the last patch were also unwinnable on my old save because I'd trained defence/attack instead of energy though at least that wasn't a soft-lock. There being one stat that is so much better to train than all the others is going to keep causing issues unless the underlying cause is addressed

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
The game is not perfect but overall really good, just some situation are/feel weird... :p

Really liked Jennika (male dom route), seems like she is my favorite girl, really curious what is planned for her in the future (guess with her power no sharing for her) but considering how much scenes she have compared to other girls I'm afraid there won't be much in next updates. Now I feel like searching for a game with girl/route like her (any recommendation welcome :p)

Shame that girls in jail don't have much to say, even their nsfw scenes are just animations loop without text, hope this will be improved in the future.

Apart from that, sometimes right choices are not what I would expect, but since you can turn on help it's not a big deal.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So guys there is no way to have Aya's MC brother friend without obtein Antihero point?
I like to be the hero in the game... but i dont want to luse a girl :ROFLMAO:
I went to see the MC's brother, I saw the scene, the conversation with Aya after sending the brother to buy something, and I decided that for what was happening it was much more productive for me to go hunting monsters. So I loaded a save game and avoid to visit him.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Really liked Jennika as sub, seems like she is my favorite girl, really curious what is planned for her in the future (guess with her power no sharing for her) but considering how much scenes she have compared to other girls I'm afraid there won't be much in next updates. Now I feel like searching for a game with girl/route like her (any recommendation welcome :p)
The only reason I'm following the Jennika route is because it seemed very disrespectful to me that the MC doesn't stop to say hello when he's greeted. Since I don't like femdom (or maledom, although I like femdom less) I have simply skipped her scenes using the CTRL key, so I don't really know what happens in them (just in case to indicate that I'm in the maledom route).

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I went to see the MC's brother, I saw the scene, the conversation with Aya after sending the brother to buy something, and I decided that for what was happening it was much more productive for me to go hunting monsters. So I loaded a save game and avoid to visit him.
I preferred to go to his brother anyway. Because even if you avoid having sex with your childhood friend, you leave the door open to the second event, where your brother asks you to help him with his childhood friend and his girlfriend. In both cases, there is a new event and I don't want to miss it for max 30 exp more.

I just don't understand why the developer put the degree of heroism on sex as well. If you do that, you "always" have to make a hero choice even if you're having sex with the girl/women. (or in case not give points). But you can't deprive the player of such a potentially gorgeous scene. Because the sex scene with Aya is one of the best seen in the game till now and could have done it in the hero version too. Where she has always had a crush on him and she just can't avoid ending up in bed with him. Instead she doesn't throw it on her she's as a boyfriend.
Guys, even in the real world there are men and women who are already engaged, but in life, it's not written that they stay together forever. It's sad, maybe it's wrong, but you can't put the degree of heroism on sex too. Not in that case. Especially after she calls you gay. Joke or no joke, the developer could have handled it better.

The same thing happen with (if i am not mystaken Ginger) If you use the true hero o hero, you basically lose one of the potential women in the game forever. I had to choose the vigilante answer which I didn't like, but she was the only one who didn't make you a villain.

Between good and bad something can always be born. Opposite poles attract. There may be sex out of rivalry or hatred in that case. Two enemies who just can't do without each other, even if they then go back to fighting each other.

As i say the developer need to understand also this, like in Lupen third, Margo(fujiko or how you wanna call her) always knows how to screw Lupen in the end. First she makes him smell it and then when he's distracted she runs away. In the case of this game, after sex, the protagonist is stupid enough to always make her run away :ROFLMAO:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I believe the true hero, the all legal/good/correct won't use his advantage to get girls. I just simply can't conceive a situation where MC fucks Aya being hero or true hero. At that point, MC is aware that his smell is doing something to the girls, and even if she jokes, she's constantly trying to say no to him. Asking him to stop.

For those who rather have a training session or fight instead of a girl, I'd say the same I've been saying all this time. Game should be very forgiving, you don't need to make all the correct choices, as you don't need to use every bit of your time in the most efficient way. (That's why I have to fix sewer fight, because that's really hard locking, even in easy mode).

About Jennika, we will have a lot more content with her, remember she has a daughter and we will probably know her soon... for real. So we can expect some content there too. Also, Jennika using toys or some latex is probably happening too.
And a few classroom situations I have in mind, so no, Jennika isn't over, there's a lot more we can get from her (both routes).

About Ginger, Whisper, Karma.

Those girls are a bonus for each branch, but yes, you can persue them all if you don't care about your "hero/vig/anti" status, once again, there may be a reward for those who stayed true to their paths all game, or maybe not, but the idea is to make a game with some replayability (or however it's written). That's why I'm not going for correct or wrong choices, but "how do you want this" choices.

Thanks for the good words, and the critics too, everything helps me learn!

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes