Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Could someone tell me where the save location is?
It doesn't matter if I remove the saves in the save folders under game in the install location, they're located elsewhere and I have maxed out the saves.

I must have a save before every scene of interest, so it becomes a lot of saves.
Due to that I save so much, it becomes hard to save here and there.
Windows:
C:\Users\(youruser)\appdata\roaming\renpy\genexlove007\

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
A thought on this would be to have both a player visible tracker somewhere (can't remember if that's been added yet or not) for how many true/hero/vig/anti points we have. Could be as simple as xpoints / 100 or whatnot arbitrary number for each category someplace, to more complicated visible color bars. As well as having more events than needed for whichever ending is the desired outcome for the players chosen path. Thinking Mass Effect as an example there, through the game(s) you can be pretty heavy Paragon or Renegade and still have some mix of the other side to make choices with. My first time playing through that series I had enough of both to choose any ending, but I had maxed out Paragon through the playthrough.

People aren't perfect, and while I would hold a hero or even true hero to a slightly higher standard, I would hope that if they make a choice that isn't the best for their route but still at their core be that hero.

Anyway, it's just a thought. Very much looking forward to seeing how the game develops towards the end when we have all the planned days. Keep up the good work. (y)
Yeah, even paragons love to pull a renegade and break Kai Leng's sword with their fist.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
So, am I missing something or is the story line supposed to provide unavoidable vigilante points? I noticed I suddenly had 10 vigilante points even though I've made sure to avoid every highlighted vigilante action.

Going back to older save and fast-forwarding it seems that the points come during day 16. I tried a few combinations, but no matter what I choose, I'll end up with 10 vigilante points at the end of it.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
So, am I missing something or is the story line supposed to provide unavoidable vigilante points? I noticed I suddenly had 10 vigilante points even though I've made sure to avoid every highlighted vigilante action.

Going back to older save and fast-forwarding it seems that the points come during day 16. I tried a few combinations, but no matter what I choose, I'll end up with 10 vigilante points at the end of it.
Yes, at day 16 you will get 10 vig points if you go for Hero thought.

Reactions: Jushak

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Kinda wish there was a better way to get stronger, or at least fight more often. Otherwise a great game.

Then again, I tend to prefer to grind easier enemies until I can wipe the floor with the harder ones, and you can basically do that in this game already to some extent.

EDIT: author set things up such that if any of the monster girls get pregnant, their child could be fully grown and sexually mature within days once born... interesting possibilities there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finisterrex

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
wind of wished there was a way to have the males with genex powers to get transformed into women the mc is immune to it

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
wind of wished there was a way to have the males with genex powers to get transformed into women the mc is immune to it
I want to introduce a character that has that ability, the ability to transform a boy into a girl. Though not sure if I'll do it, it's one of the strong ideas I have for the future.

Reactions: pushing30loser

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
I want to introduce a character that has that ability, the ability to transform a boy into a girl. Though not sure if I'll do it, it's one of the strong ideas I have for the future.
Would that be a permanent change or temporary effect you're thinking of for the character effected? Either way could be very interesting depending on how you write it.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Would that be a permanent change or temporary effect you're thinking of for the character effected? Either way could be very interesting depending on how you write it.
Temporary.
I have several ideas, though I'm not sure if some will ever make it.
- Mc as a girl to suffer things.
- MC as a girl to enjoy girls yuri style.
- Some boy turned into a girl for MC to acquire his ability (Adam? Erick?)

That's the main ideas.

Reactions: ArhraCole

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Temporary.

That's the main ideas.
I guess it won't be mandatory to get that skill.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Temporary.

That's the main ideas.
Pls use Adam and Erick holding hands, best lewd event XD

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Sounds pretty interesting all around honestly. Reminds me a little of Ranma 1
Temporary.

That's the main ideas.
Sounds like there could be some good fun there. Reminds me a little bit of the way things worked in Ranma 1/2 sometimes, which is a a good thing in my book. :cool: (y)

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Sounds pretty interesting all around honestly. Reminds me a little of Ranma 1

Sounds like there could be some good fun there. Reminds me a little bit of the way things worked in Ranma 1/2 sometimes, which is a a good thing in my book. :cool: (y)
Yeah, long ago I wanted to make a game with that theme, but figures most players wouldn't enjoy it. Kind of like X-Change saga or Ranma 1/2.

I guess it won't be mandatory to get that skill.
Yes, in any case, mc fucking Erick or Adam as a girl would be a choice. Same as for MC being a girl.

Somedude1212

Nov 12, 2022
Personally, I would drop the game and likely Reboot Love (as it is the same universe) if genderbending was added.

Finisterrex, I would highly recommend doing a poll, it could be for patrons only or public, before deciding to put genderbending in the game. The poll should also include similar types of content like futa, opposite sex bodyswaps, etc. I think it is far more likely that you would lose players than gain them by putting that type of content in the game as genderbending is an extremely niche kink that is also disliked by a lot of people, and it is also significantly different than the type of content you have already included in your games. I think that the best course of action would be to make an entirely new game separate from Genex or Reboot if you want to make a game with those types of kinks.

I hope that the post didn't come across as rude or condescending as I have enjoyed your games up to this point.

NewAssInTown

May 27, 2023
Personally, I would drop the game and likely Reboot Love (as it is the same universe) if genderbending was added.

Finisterrex, I would highly recommend doing a poll, it could be for patrons only or public, before deciding to put genderbending in the game. The poll should also include similar types of content like futa, opposite sex bodyswaps, etc. I think it is far more likely that you would lose players than gain them by putting that type of content in the game as genderbending is an extremely niche kink that is also disliked by a lot of people, and it is also significantly different than the type of content you have already included in your games. I think that the best course of action would be to make an entirely new game separate from Genex or Reboot if you want to make a game with those types of kinks.

I hope that the post didn't come across as rude or condescending as I have enjoyed your games up to this point.
why not to just make it optional then

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Yes, in any case, it would be optional. But then again, it's just an idea, I had a lot of ideas that won't be implemented in the game, so don't worry about this.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes