Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I am enjoying this game, but does the MC have anything other than "sorry" in his vocabulary. Every time he talks to someone, almost all dialogues will have a sorry in it.
Starting to see this trend too. Does he grow out of it ? least on the anti or Vigilante ?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
During the Jen sex scene why did it say I don't want to take her Genex power? She was abusing it with her students and pretending to like her to steal/weaken her power was the ONLY reason I was seeing her.
I never considered this approach for her, I'll keep this in mind, but no promises.

Is it a VN or a sandbox?

I dont get it. It starts as a VN with awfully long intro, then gives a bit of control and takes it away the next day.

Is it gonna be like this for the whole game? Just linear days passing by, scripted events happening by themselves, and rarely game gives a chance to increase stats by +1?

Honestly, I hate shit like this, when I have no control for half an hour and forced to just keep reading the story.
If I wanted to just read I'd open manga.
The actual description in Patreon and itchio:
GENEX Love is a free Visual Novel with some Dating Sim/Sandbox/RPG Elements

It's not a sandbox game, it's not an RPG, and it's not a dating sim, though it has some of those style's elements.

It's a linear story, where you raises your stats, earn your money, catch some girls to tame/fuck or ignore, build your place and so. THe taming/building can be totally automated if you don't enjoy those functions. The important stuff is the branching choices to get the content you desire.

i found the reactions of the girls quite lukewarm, the dude is practically dying there, and all of them are, "oh he is so manly, go get it, wohoo, yay" super robotic. mc: "leeaaave!!" , girls: "oh yea lets walk sloooowly to the exit, nothing is urgent".

If erik is there, where is lynx?.
i dont know felt rushed and like others said a depowered mc with only strenght, after dealing with an entire tournament of other genex with wind, is just lame.
All the situation lasted no longer than 10 minutes, Lynx was called, but never made it on time. (It was the weekend)

I simply just got to ask, is this game a joke? i just started on this and it blew my mind after i barely started lol.

It tells you all kind off stuff at the start how your in controle and deside everything, hell even dev notes says "everything will be your choice. You'll decided how the game is played, and which girls you do or don't do."

And then the very first thing that happens in game is that a LI is forced on you and you fuck her and MC loses hes virginity to a bitch you dont know anything about as the player? whaaaaat theee fuuuck? seriously?
I know some will say its due to the drugs and shit but that dosent change that its forced sex and you dont deside fuck all if you want to do or dont do her.

Is that the only time of will this be a common thing doing the game? just asking since i really dislike forced LIs/sex scenes with someone i might not want to be with at all...
No joke sir, RedMoon is the only forced content, necessary to start the story, nothing else will be forced.

Starting to see this trend too. Does he grow out of it ? least on the anti or Vigilante ?
Yes, regarding the femdom or maledom, mc will grow from a scared and sorry kid to a man.

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
I never considered this approach for her, I'll keep this in mind, but no promises.
It's a minor thing, you're doing a great job! The MC does mention that it would probably be a bad idea to ever take her Genex because it could mess with his ability to touch anyone else. If you did anything (which is not necessary) it could just be a "I want to take her Genex!" > "And everyone became terrified of your touch from then on. GAME OVER!" Could even have an Info for the choice that is like "This is a BAD idea!" :D

Reactions: zh

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So whats his fear stat, and how do you get girls to fear you. I assume its a good thing ? Jennika seems to do pretty well with it.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
It's a minor thing, you're doing a great job! The MC does mention that it would probably be a bad idea to ever take her Genex because it could mess with his ability to touch anyone else. If you did anything (which is not necessary) it could just be a "I want to take her Genex!" > "And everyone became terrified of your touch from then on. GAME OVER!" Could even have an Info for the choice that is like "This is a BAD idea!" :D
Well, it makes somewhat sense... But that ability ain't passive one. MC would still have to use it and touch someone as Jen is doing. Imagine having this ability and touching both Ginger and Karma. They will quickly go from "Fuck you, hero scum!" to kneeling in front of you and saying "We've been bad, Master Biggus Dickus, very, very bad. Please punish us." Imagine having this ability in last fight. Making all those goons who touched MC compliant.

Also, it's not like MC have to use all of abilities he fucked away. But having greater selection of abilities surely won't hurt.

Reactions: poppy95

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So... I tried a second playthrough where I tried to "min-max" the "HERO" branch... With a lot of "save-scum" shenanigans (I'm not gonna hide it :geek: ).

And here is the end-game screen I got:

End_game_screen_01.jpg

I'm pretty sure I should have focused A LOT more on stats rather than trying to reach an extra level on the late days, but... At least I got three abilities (Superstrengh, Wind, Speed) at level 3 :unsure:

I'm pretty sure I'm missing some stuff (underdevelopped-auto-prison), weird character stats, but it is what it is.
edit : looks like I also missed some HERO points too lol

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Well, it makes somewhat sense... But that ability ain't passive one. MC would still have to use it and touch someone as Jen is doing. Imagine having this ability and touching both Ginger and Karma. They will quickly go from "Fuck you, hero scum!" to kneeling in front of you and saying "We've been bad, Master Biggus Dickus, very, very bad. Please punish us." Imagine having this ability in last fight. Making all those goons who touched MC compliant.

Also, it's not like MC have to use all of abilities he fucked away. But having greater selection of abilities surely won't hurt.
Jen's ability is passive, she can't turn it off, that's her main issue in normal/loving life.

If MC were to steal it, he may not be able to control it either.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I didnt reply to "spider Gwen" as I wanted to see some brother sister love. not chasing his hero identity. But then Ive kinda not see anything of kate since. Even now that im at the forest lodge. Does this mean theres nothing more for the brother/sister bonding ? Like I saw it say train with Kate on day 24 (, but nothing happened. So I assume this path hasnt been made yet ? I thought her blood licking scene was very interesting. I liked it in some wierd way and this could be going places.. But its gone nowhere yet :/

I was expecting the hero phone to be used for emergency's ? Could it mean all content was canceled with that one choice ? Nothing was mentioned about it in the hints. . Or is there more to come with Kate later in the story ? Really did like Kate character so kinda why im asking.

Last edited:
Reactions: poppy95

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Man I am so disappointed that Winter got relegated to this weird prison system. I hoped we were going to get more with the character, considering she was a large part of the early days. But now her character seems to regress to pure animal and we get some super short renders and a couple of convo topics and that's it?

Just finished part 1 and overall enjoyed it but was super disappointed with this decision. #SaveWinter :(

Reactions: poppy95 and Greily

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Man I am so disappointed that Winter got relegated to this weird prison system. I hoped we were going to get more with the character, considering she was a large part of the early days. But now her character seems to regress to pure animal and we get some super short renders and a couple of convo topics and that's it?

Just finished part 1 and overall enjoyed it but was super disappointed with this decision. #SaveWinter :(
It's true that this character had a lot of potential. Now she is just like a caged bird :cry:
But who knows, maybe there is still more to her. Maybe she's spying MC, working for some sort of scientist/villain/hero whose goal would be to monitor/analyze MC's power. Or something like that :ROFLMAO:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018

I think there will be more with Winter coming in time.
I'm basing this off of how the story has been written with her.
The writing with her is she loses , goes away comes back stronger.
Winter is one of the better written, its hard not to see that.

Winter will likely come back with a good story once the prison system is more done.
I think how she reacts will likely depend on what you did to her and kitty.
I'd be willing to argue that she has one of the better story lines written without any contradictions.
(Lynx being the main reference on that)
Clover may say I put too much thought into Lynx lol

The problem right now is the amount of people being pushed.
Winter will make a come back, given how well shes been written and shown in the spot light.
Its hard not to believe Fin puts extra love into Winter.

There is a few things that will be addressed before she has her come back.
The cave will likely see a bit more, events to cut away some of the fat.
We can only guess what will happen in his "coma" at the moment.

I can only guess to what may come next but with the answer I got from Fin Earlier was that,
Redmoon will teach the M.C. how "not" to waste so much energy in his super strength attacks.
Which I figure it will either just amount to a level up or cut out your HP loss during the boost, more so the former than latter.

With that being said...
We will likely see Hero's come into play and stories that way.
A bit of clean up on the Cave story line.
I think once you wake up and get out of the Thread, you will have to spend time with the name you called out at the end of this update.

Which I just played with Amanda as the LI choice, I liked how she went from calling you perv to hero.
Nice touch on that with her.

I'm also not implying you will fight her when she makes her comeback.
Just that she will see the spot light once again.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Yeah I liked Winter right from the early version I played she appeared. I wish there was a choice that we could make the MC not so hard on her. Especially going down Anti-hero minset. Now that his building up his Monster harem and taming. You'd think he be making htem his allies.

I just got to the event where Winter returned during the nigh (after her prison break ?) t and the MC is still butt hurt she killed and shit.. But I dont give a fuck what she did previously. There monsters, they do that.. When you tame/own them, then they kill for you. Is that simple. I kinda wished our monster harem would turn into our private army/minions. Winter cuold be the leader of them.. But then when MCs sucking their abilties dry, then they become uselss :/ I see MCs sucking ability more like a curse for this reason. Just look back on redmoon, Shes crippled.

In Winters case, she has been nice to him, treated him like an exception. All she wanted to do was mate, and she gave him good intel at the prison. At worst she just played around, but shes had no intent to kill him. She didnt really harm Erick either. MC still looks at her like some evil scum. Frustrates me. He doesnt have the forsight. That she could aid him alot.

Last edited:
Reactions: poppy95 and Ass~God
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes