• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I played this game back in late 2022 and came back earlier but there's still yet to have Kate + Erick + MC sharing scenes?
I dont think so.
I never came across it, seen others ask and no one said its there.

To be honest I'm surprised its not in, since you were able to double team Winter early on.

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
Shit. Looks like the Patreon is under review like with what's happening with other games like CK. Anyone know what it'll mean for Genex?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
People need to fucking drop Patreon...

1. Developer not able to get Patreon and gets jealous than files report on another developer who is doing good
2. Patreon don't fucking care if it's just some jealous Patreon or not... After all they review it... term user and keep the money that is still unpaid to developer

Sorry but I don't trust Patreon at all. They keep money. they don't give what is unpaid back to the Patreons. So it is in their best interest to term the developer and keep the money. If Patreon really cared than they would auto freeze anymore money going to a developer that is not at least updating the Patreon Page with updates quarterly at the the least.

Reactions: reb95 and Renhi

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
People need to fucking drop Patreon...

1. Developer not able to get Patreon and gets jealous than files report on another developer who is doing good
2. Patreon don't fucking care if it's just some jealous Patreon or not... After all they review it... term user and keep the money that is still unpaid to developer

Sorry but I don't trust Patreon at all. They keep money. they don't give what is unpaid back to the Patreons. So it is in their best interest to term the developer and keep the money. If Patreon really cared than they would auto freeze anymore money going to a developer that is not at least updating the Patreon Page with updates quarterly at the the least.

I agree.
I disliked Patreon back from the issues with a youtuber named Carl Benjamin. (no need to bring up that drama here)

Tastetester12

Nothing on discord yet, Fin is likely sleeping.

1.) The problem is likely due to either incest or rape.
In cases of this in the past they are usually shut down, or in reviewed state till its changed.
I'd guess on it being the latter, given the nature of this content, Fin will likely just go to a different platform.

2.) He's already set up other options, so people who support him, if they honestly want to, can easily find those places.
Ir will effect him because some people like just Patreon even though they have a history of screwing creators over.

3.) This will effect Fin's wallet no doubt.
All he can really do to move forward is asking his base what they would use to help support him.
With him having a discord its easy for him to inform people and trying to adapt to what they may use.

I dont see Fin giving up, this is just what I get from Fin.
He works hard and comes across as someone who wont be pushed down.
You can argue this of course but I feel he "wont" let Patreon turn him into a bitch.
They will either let him use the platform or he will go else where.

It might slow things down a bit but he wont vanish, give it 10 hours or so, we will hear something I think within that time frame.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yes, I won't be giving up, I'm still waiting for Patreon to answer my mails, since they weren't clear enough when saying what was the issue. I know they linked F95 in the issue, maybe because of some tags. But we all know that even if those tags are up here, they aren't really in the game, so I decided to take down some tags.

I didn't put most of the tags, since the thread was created by some mod over here, and I just took over later, I'll probably have to give back the ownership if that's a problem.

Now, why patreon?
The thing is, I can only think about 2 platforms that work with "adult content". Suscribestar and patreon, and patreon being the only one working with paypal/payoneer and taking the less from the users. Suscribestar is not that good of an option, but still an option if everything goes to hell. I really hope I can get patreon back, because that will severely affect my wallet.

In a rough calculation If the user pays 100:
In patreon I'll get around 75. (just a few clicks away)
In itchio I'll get around 60. (just a few clicks away)
In suscribestart I'll get around 55. (I believe this needs few clicks daily since they don't work with paypal or payoneer and they can only sent a $100 payouts to skrill).

So... Let's hope patreon tells me what to fix soon!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
At this point I think they just don't want adult games on their platform, and are just coming up with new rules to see if people leave on their own. I get why people prefer patreon over SS but patreon just keeps getting worse with the censorship.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
At this point I think they just don't want adult games on their platform, and are just coming up with new rules to see if people leave on their own. I get why people prefer patreon over SS but patreon just keeps getting worse with the censorship.
There was a huge signature petition going around to get Patreon to act out on alot of games.
Mainly games from this site used as reference in the documents.
This game will probably be reinstated as did alot of the other games that got put under review.
This game probably got flagged for the incest part.

The games on the list got split into categories but almost all of them were about incest.
It was not Patreon that started the witch hunt but got forced into looking at alot of the games and just put them under review instead of actually checking them and having the creators check back with them.

Im sure this game will be fine. (y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There was a huge signature petition going around to get Patreon to act out on alot of games.
Mainly games from this site used as reference in the documents.
This game will probably be reinstated as did alot of the other games that got put under review.
This game probably got flagged for the incest part.

The games on the list got split into categories but almost all of them were about incest.
It was not Patreon that started the witch hunt but got forced into looking at alot of the games and just put them under review instead of actually checking them and having the creators check back with them.

Im sure this game will be fine. (y)
I hope you're right. I would be a shame if the dev had to stop working on this.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I was upset with this last update I still have not had time to do the find winter because it's damn day locked! So the game is not finished with events but game over! WTF? Events should not trigger until a previous event is completed.

Too much damn things you have to do that day locking game events is stupid.

1. Train Stats
2. Work
3. Keep enemies down
4. Train the ones in prison
5. Evolve the prison

Oh and what good is the potions if you can't even use them in battle? If you can't use them in battle than don't let that part of prison be cleaned up because it just slows down the days to get things done so you will end at end of this chapter - too bad you missed all the events possible because you ran out of time.

This is just too fucking much to do and lock it down to max of 70 damn days when you can ONLY do 2 damn events a night!

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I was upset with this last update I still have not had time to do the find winter because it's damn day locked! So the game is not finished with events but game over! WTF? Events should not trigger until a previous event is completed.

Too much damn things you have to do that day locking game events is stupid.

1. Train Stats
2. Work
3. Keep enemies down
4. Train the ones in prison
5. Evolve the prison

Oh and what good is the potions if you can't even use them in battle? If you can't use them in battle than don't let that part of prison be cleaned up because it just slows down the days to get things done so you will end at end of this chapter - too bad you missed all the events possible because you ran out of time.

This is just too fucking much to do and lock it down to max of 70 damn days when you can ONLY do 2 damn events a night!

I can understand your frustration.
Finding Winter can be put off but as long as you train as much as possible (without cheating) you can beat her pretty easy a few days after it become open.

I usually need about 4 days after her event shows up before I go looking for her. (I also only play on normal mode)
I tend to play with a balance build 1 into each stat then I raise up health and energy.
Please understand I am not suggesting this build, just that this is how I play.
In fact its probably a really shit build lol, it just works for me.

You may need to alter your build if you are having a rough time with Winter,
Shes tough and you may need to be ready first, however by the time you get the next 3, Winter should be
around 100% trust and about 10 love points (at least).

As for the health and food.
Speaking from my own experiences and being a dumbass at times, I tend to forget the day when the fight happens or even battles of note and I will end up with low health/energy.
So I could end up using the health/energy from the inventory on the map.

I can understand how it feels too much to do, If you have set points where it becomes hard for you.
All I can suggest is write down the days where it becomes a problem then try to come up with a solution.
Dying to much? Add health or defense but dont neglect any status because you feel its useless.
If you are dead focused on 1 stat being your main, that might be your problem.

I usually fight Winter by
Grabbing her right away and just spamming STR at the highest point or smash her with the Air skill.
If you dont grab her and hold, you are going to be at Winters mercy.
However you will still need to resist her wind attack, while she is held.

If its really hard up front the best advice is Wind skill at level 3 or 4.
Strength skill to at least 3.
The wind AOE is priceless, so getting that early I'd argue mandatory.

As for what else you said,
I think most of us wish there was more time to get stuff done, so dont think you feel you are alone on that.
I wouldn't mind a week or two to straighten things out myself.
However with that being said....

Fin has wrote this, so its basically your powers are discovered when the shit is basically hitting the fan.
That is why it feels rushed, as it kind of is, based on the story.
There is a lot going on and opportunities are ignored, sort of.
Fin missed an opportunity for the M.C. to have training moments with Erick, when you are on the school trip.
I do understand your main character was probably also at that time some what burned out mentally,
since we need to keep in mind, this is all new to him and he probably needed time off.
Keeping in mind he also started to learn at this point him being away, made it so he couldn't be at the cave.
Letting him know he cant be alone at this because anyone in the cave could starve to death.

I agree with you 2 events is restricting.
This does stop the M.C. from becoming too over powered too fast.
I could see us getting more time if he finishes school, which I cant see happening but I also can.
It all depends on what Fin's focus will be on.
We know of 3 love interests. If that is the final 3, then the school girls no longer matter.
The school then can be ended.
Then focused can be switched so the Genex's
If the purpose of the girls is simply to provide sex moments, that could be switch to others.

The question then remains does he put you in Thread or just move you into the cave.
It cant be both since that's too much to code for this game, which I'd say that it would force you to be in the thread.
That helps for each path.
Letting you help Hero's or releasing prisoners or maybe even causing an up rise against The Thread.
But this is all just guessing on my part and probably incorrect.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The ONLY resolution I can see to fix this problem are to limit events and stats.

1. Max the stats so you don't spend the entire time training. Maybe say around 30 for strength, 30 for the stat for spells, limit others to around 20.
2. Do not give that many areas of base to clean the first ones you need is the ones to train stats for free. The others can be blocked up and increased per chapter
3. Make events more linear so you can't get another event until you finish Winter for example

THIS is the only way you can actually design a game to day limited per chapter! Not knowing it was day limited I trained stats to where everyone is around lowest at 25 and str is at 31. I cleaned up many areas of base with no damn idea what they will do for me some were just worthless as you have no damn clue until you spent the money and day cleaning! I spent time interacting with the girls and never did figure out how to bathe them when it said they were dirty as much of the base interaction there is no description of anything!

So 70 days went by very fast and I am sure I am missing many events due to cleaning base and training. If your going to day limit you have to limit everything else too! Especially base to do! Every base thing you do takes 2 events so the entire day and a ton of money.

Just in base alone I spent 30 days at least cleaning up. Their is 15 totally cleaned and active but with cost you have two work events so that is another day that means out of 70 days I have 30 days prison cleaning without the girl events. I don't even think logistics even work really as the clock is never at 0 when you first visit the girl it always seems to be at a quarter of the clock so it seems broken. Kitchen beyond 1 no damn idea what it does I only get 2 even if I have kitchen 2 for packs. The packs don't just progress every so many days so not even sure when they are crafted. Their is absolutely no information on prison so spent way too much time there.

So the prison needs explanation of what things do BEFORE wasting money and time on them. Limit how much you can clean in prison so you don't spend all your time cleaning. Lower price to clean one area takes a full day working so you spend all your time in prison and not getting events done that need to be done.

The game has poor day limit mechanics gives too much to do with no idea of what you need to get done to progress! Prison is designed to be a time sink than limit the days available! WTF???

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
The ONLY resolution I can see to fix this problem are to limit events and stats.

1. Max the stats so you don't spend the entire time training. Maybe say around 30 for strength, 30 for the stat for spells, limit others to around 20.
2. Do not give that many areas of base to clean the first ones you need is the ones to train stats for free. The others can be blocked up and increased per chapter
3. Make events more linear so you can't get another event until you finish Winter for example

THIS is the only way you can actually design a game to day limited per chapter! Not knowing it was day limited I trained stats to where everyone is around lowest at 25 and str is at 31. I cleaned up many areas of base with no damn idea what they will do for me some were just worthless as you have no damn clue until you spent the money and day cleaning! I spent time interacting with the girls and never did figure out how to bathe them when it said they were dirty as much of the base interaction there is no description of anything!

So 70 days went by very fast and I am sure I am missing many events due to cleaning base and training. If your going to day limit you have to limit everything else too! Especially base to do! Every base thing you do takes 2 events so the entire day and a ton of money.

Just in base alone I spent 30 days at least cleaning up. Their is 15 totally cleaned and active but with cost you have two work events so that is another day that means out of 70 days I have 30 days prison cleaning without the girl events. I don't even think logistics even work really as the clock is never at 0 when you first visit the girl it always seems to be at a quarter of the clock so it seems broken. Kitchen beyond 1 no damn idea what it does I only get 2 even if I have kitchen 2 for packs. The packs don't just progress every so many days so not even sure when they are crafted. Their is absolutely no information on prison so spent way too much time there.

So the prison needs explanation of what things do BEFORE wasting money and time on them. Limit how much you can clean in prison so you don't spend all your time cleaning. Lower price to clean one area takes a full day working so you spend all your time in prison and not getting events done that need to be done.

The game has poor day limit mechanics gives too much to do with no idea of what you need to get done to progress! Prison is designed to be a time sink than limit the days available! WTF???

I've never had an issue with the amount of time myself.
I dont think others have as well since its a topic not brought up.
You're going to keep having a problem because Fin is going to keep ramping up the difficult factor.
So making the M.C. weaker does nothing because its easy to see how and why things will get harder.
With him in a coma for a while he could be weakened a bit when we get out of it.
Not saying that will happened, possibly could be.

70 days does go by fast.
Were not talking a game like Being a Dik.
Which lets not compare those there on two different scales.

I dont understand how you are missing events because of training.
There isn't events in the school on map (at least that I'm aware of)
Events are shown by force aside from needing to find Winter.

Money is tricky to keep up however.
To help you out on money.

1.) Build the stuff on the right side first in the cave.
Once built training will be free for said thing.
2.) Get Kitty to bring you money.
3.) Make sure to "fully" talk to each of them not just Kitty, because you will extra time once they get so much trust.
Making their time management easier. Trust over Love, once you get to like 80? the amount it takes to do everything is greatly reduced.

Yes this doesn't happen right away but the grind really isn't that bad.
I've gone through 9 saves, its not so bad.

Events that cost money are easy enough, just make sure you dont go below that amount.
Date costs 60 unless your a prick and tell her to pay it all.
Shes a good lass, dont do that to her! lol
The swimming event is either 100 or 120 , I dont recall at this moment.
Rent towards the end if 500.

I will easily give you the fact the cave isn't explained overly well.
When I first played I had money to open something up, so I opened one thing up found out what it was.
Then loaded my save to discover everything out, by that's just me.

I have stated before that I tend to get off the pattern of visiting the cave at times.
I kinda wish it had like a mild highlight that faded in and out letting you know, you still had actions there.
It's hard to expect games to be perfect, I'm not saying you are doing so. That would be unfair to Fin if you were.
The game has its issues, even the best games have them.

Its not possible currently to unlock everything in the prison without cheating.
Ya damn cheaters :p lol
Serious note though, So far in all my games I've only been able to unlock each stat training area (right side)
1 for each of the "common" area whatever its called I cant recall at the moment (left side)
and the BDSM room (bottom left)

The only time I didn't do this and I am tempted to go back and change this, is my first general save.
Which I unlocked everything on the left forgetting what I read.
So I wasted a lot of money training needlessly.

Please understand I'm earnestly trying to help and not being condescending.
I'd rather everyone be able to play and enjoy (any game) there meant to be fun.

I think we sit on two side of a fence I dont see it all that hard on normal,
from my point of view hes trying to make you live with mistakes and try push forward.
Yes some things could be done better but they could also be done a lot worse.
Fin what he see's a problem, he slowly fixes so things aren't always in a state of "I need to refix that because the last fix went way to far"

No I am not Defending Fin, he will do that himself.
However from what I've said and seen, he accepts actual and honest criticism and if he feels its warranted he fixes it.
I'm saying this based on my comment in the rating section stating money was an issue and I understand Fin/Reboot Love didn't want you to be rich but money is still to much of an issue.
I got to see in the next update we got to see the work had raises every so many days.
I'm am far from taking credit for this but to me it shows he listens and takes things into consideration.

Later in the game I'm sure things will be fleshed out a bit better.
As I said before one of the things to keep in mind is the fact that "the game at the time we start, is the shit hitting the fan"
That is the reason things feel rushed. Because it is.

Reactions: Tastetester12

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Sorry, I don't think I need to defend anything. Game is a Visual Novel, so events will be date fixed. The sandbox and rpg elements are there for fun and game deep, so if you don't feel like doing them, you can always use the automatic mode. Game shouldn't be hard at any point, maybe in the future I can add a hard mode, but that's a far shot.

I know time can feel "short", but then again, day 70 is not the final day, just another day. Game will have plenty of days free, making them more than enough to build and unlock everything in normal mode. (And faster/easier in easy mode)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

You seem to be just unreasonable bad at time-management or makeing prioritys, its really simple to manage everything by day 70. Trying. to paint it like its the avns fault when the problem is obviously in front of the monitor is strange.

Youre writing a wall of text explaining why the game doesnt work but in reality youre just telling everyone how youre not really able to comprehend stuff.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes