Fazuku

Apr 6, 2022
Finisterrex, do you intend to add the clothes that the girls wore in the story (the lingerie) as an option for us to see? You could put it together with the scene memories part. That being said, the demon girl could also have clothes as an option like the other girls in the prison.

Sultkrumplii

Dec 17, 2023
I've completed the game)):
Now what do I do? Is part 2 out already??
I'm broke but damn take my money and give me a link

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I've completed the game)):
Now what do I do? Is part 2 out already??
I'm broke but damn take my money and give me a link

LOL Welcome to the addict club for this game.
If its a good year you might see the release of part 2 in maybe like July? but I'd say expect August to be when it might release.
Keep in mind this is just a flat out guess on my part.

Sultkrumplii

Dec 17, 2023
I don't wanna be too emotional (that's gay) but the story, the content and the H scenes are just perfect in this game. It's like my favorite ecchi is Highschool DxD, and not because of those honkers but the story really grabbed my attention.
Btw thanks for the game you omega chad devs

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Finisterrex, do you intend to add the clothes that the girls wore in the story (the lingerie) as an option for us to see? You could put it together with the scene memories part. That being said, the demon girl could also have clothes as an option like the other girls in the prison.
For my original idea, yes. The girls will be having something like the Hing girls at the prison. Regarding Melith (Demon chick) I 'll probably poll if it's worth it.

Miyavibz

Sep 27, 2022
hey i am currently in the ligue fighting against whispers
is there a way to win against her or is there no other way than to lose ?

is there a scene if we can win against her ? thks

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
How do i beat the unknown man in the arena?
I usually give up on that battle.
The reward isn't worth what you spend.
It even tells you up front that you dont need to win everything.

You'll be good if you just give a pass on that guy, or else you will drain everything for 1 fight.
Its just not worth it, that is assuming you have the stats and energy to win.
Even if you had loads of energy you will eventually pay with health.
Surrender and beat the rest.

Reactions: Zeitguerst

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I usually give up on that battle.
The reward isn't worth what you spend.
It even tells you up front that you dont need to win everything.

You'll be good if you just give a pass on that guy, or else you will drain everything for 1 fight.
Its just not worth it, that is assuming you have the stats and energy to win.
Even if you had loads of energy you will eventually pay with health.
Surrender and beat the rest.
Actually lossing the fight after some rounds, will give more exp. All fights will reward the player (winners = money ; losers = exp)

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
It would be interesting if the protagonist gained mind control powers, I mean if you're going to be a villain or anti-hero in an erotic game with super powers, I think having mind control powers is almost mandatory.

Feb 1, 2022
I hope to be alive until the next update, both for this game and for rbtl2. My life expectancy isn't the best, I could end up dragging, btw dying in these games is pretty easy, man

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
So i could swear this game and Reboot love pt2 used to have incest tags that now seem to be gone. was the incest removed completely from both, i saw some other posts in here about it being in review status due patreon issues. Did they nuke it?

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes