Feb 1, 2022
So i could swear this game and Reboot love pt2 used to have incest tags that now seem to be gone. was the incest removed completely from both, i saw some other posts in here about it being in review status due patreon issues. Did they nuke it?
some themes are in great danger related to patreon. Recently a game had high losses due to having "children" in the game, in this case the game Corrupted Kingdoms. Certainly the new Patreon policies will make some dev change the site/platform. Patreon will lose some devs because of this. sorry for the bad english, i'm brazilian

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
some themes are in great danger related to patreon. Recently a game had high losses due to having "children" in the game, in this case the game Corrupted Kingdoms. Certainly the new Patreon policies will make some dev change the site/platform. Patreon will lose some devs because of this. sorry for the bad english, i'm brazilian
eu também amigo, eu tambem

He11oThere

Mar 4, 2021
Didn't understand 1 thing. What do I need to play after? Reboot Love 1 More Time isn't continuation of the story from Genex, but I also didn't find the next chapter of Genex. Maybe I'm blind or something, but is there continuation of the story? Thx
Ps: I found info about 2nd chapter, so I don't need the answers anymore. Waiting for the next chapter, really good game. I didn't expect such a quality from this game when I looked for a game to play. But suddenly it became a discovery for me

Last edited:

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
I decided to kill winter in the cave to get a anti hero pts, will i get her back ?? I got a old version of the game which is 0.2.55 will i be able to get her back if i update the game ?

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
Hello guys, I'm planning to play it again with a fresh start coz of my poor choice, and I'm wondering if i use the window version of this game and play it on joiplay would i get a better quality and image of it ? I saw sa a post about the android version seems to cut some quality. And i want to play it again with full image quality.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Mind control powers are the most boring and bland powers available
I'm with you on that.
Its a turn off to me if the M.C. has mind control ability's.
That kinda thing also can promote lazy writing and often does, specially if its a main feature.

I'm fine with Erick having mind control because as least hes not shown a lot.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018

Not only that but there will be a massive influx of reporting now.
Specially those who think everything is offensive.
I'm curious if something like this will be rebuilt because of patreon report issues/distrust in patreon.
I'd stake money on it happening.
There is no money to be had in them buying this out, makes me wonder what the end goal is.
Regardless of what patreon actually does, its still a business.

I could very well be wrong in my thoughts.
Which I am not mentioning but I believe patreon owning F95 is not a good thing at all.

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Not only that but there will be a massive influx of reporting now.
Specially those who think everything is offensive.
I'm curious if something like this will be rebuilt because of patreon report issues/distrust in patreon.
I'd stake money on it happening.
There is no money to be had in them buying this out, makes me wonder what the end goal is.
Regardless of what patreon actually does, its still a business.

I could very well be wrong in my thoughts.
Which I am not mentioning but I believe patreon owning F95 is not a good thing at all.
More like Patreon owning F95 meant it was an April Fools

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
I usually give up on that battle.
The reward isn't worth what you spend.
It even tells you up front that you dont need to win everything.

You'll be good if you just give a pass on that guy, or else you will drain everything for 1 fight.
Its just not worth it, that is assuming you have the stats and energy to win.
Even if you had loads of energy you will eventually pay with health.
Surrender and beat the rest.
By the unknown guy I'm guessing they mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I'm pretty sure that's the joke. You take one look at that giant mountain of muscle and go "OH HELL NO! I AIN'T FIGHTING THAT GUY! HE'LL EAT ME FOR BRUNCH!"

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
So i could swear this game and Reboot love pt2 used to have incest tags that now seem to be gone. was the incest removed completely from both, i saw some other posts in here about it being in review status due patreon issues. Did they nuke it?
Patreon personally "asked me" to remove the links from F95 to them. just to be sure I decided to also take down problematic tags. It sucks I know.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Patreon personally "asked me" to remove the links from F95 to them. just to be sure I decided to also take down problematic tags. It sucks I know.
I dont care about the incest/tags but im sure removing your patreon link here will cost you supporters, i always search patreon pages via f95 for example. Maybe you should just give away the ownership of this thread, patreon cant really do anything about mods putting a link up here.

At first glance everyone will just think you dont have a patreon page.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I dont care about the incest/tags but im sure removing your patreon link here will cost you supporters, i always search patreon pages via f95 for example. Maybe you should just give away the ownership of this thread, patreon cant really do anything about mods putting a link up here.

At first glance everyone will just think you dont have a patreon page.
They actually told me:

To bring your page back within our guidelines, you will need to contact the external platform and request for your socials to be removed from the page as those are also connected to your Patreon page.

As you may know, because you are earning funds through Patreon, we may be held accountable for what you do with those funds, so we may also look at what you do with your work off our platform When reviewing a page, we look at how content is shared, where the page is linked to, and where the traffic comes from. This includes all the communication you maintain on your Patreon page.

They also provided links to the pages of their concern, both links were F95 initial thread of Genex and Reboot Love.
So, they didn't care about who the owner was, just to stop the traffic from F95 to my patreon page I guess.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
They actually told me:

To bring your page back within our guidelines, you will need to contact the external platform and request for your socials to be removed from the page as those are also connected to your Patreon page.

As you may know, because you are earning funds through Patreon, we may be held accountable for what you do with those funds, so we may also look at what you do with your work off our platform When reviewing a page, we look at how content is shared, where the page is linked to, and where the traffic comes from. This includes all the communication you maintain on your Patreon page.

They also provided links to the pages of their concern, both links were F95 initial thread of Genex and Reboot Love.
So, they didn't care about who the owner was, just to stop the traffic from F95 to my patreon page I guess.
Thanks for clarification, thats such a strange decision from their pov lmao, as if it matters where the traffic comes from as long as the content of the avn is fine with their terms

Last edited:

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
I saw a error in the vn fight with winter
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'attacking_winter_normal'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "2/Scripts/Maps/IndividualMaps/Prison/Search/WinterVNfight.rpyc", line 1726, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'attacking_winter_normal'.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes