hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
I dont care about the incest/tags but im sure removing your patreon link here will cost you supporters, i always search patreon pages via f95 for example. Maybe you should just give away the ownership of this thread, patreon cant really do anything about mods putting a link up here.

At first glance everyone will just think you dont have a patreon page.
mep, just use a basic internet cheat, copy the urtl from the link and then post the link like this

h t t p s : / / w w w . de e p l . c o m / p t - how come the link isn't active, they can't tell you it's active but just copy and paste it into the address bar and you'll be able to access the site.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
I just told you that the prison has no damn explanation what it is until you clean each section up! There needs to be damn explanations on what each one does for you so you don't waste money and time which is limited due to the damn day limit. It is common sense in a game that is day limited to explain what you will gain purchasing this or that. You have to balance out pros and cons and when there is no damn explanation what something does how the HELL you suppose to weigh the pros and cons? I still don't really know what the heck half the things I opened up in prison actually does for you.

The prison is handled awfully.

Oh a ton of rooms to clean but I can't tell what they are until I waste $75 on it and 1 of my 2 events. Oops this one is garbage let's repeat and do another. Oh another garbage one. Just spent $150 and a full day. Oh this one is good but wait now I have to spend money and energy again to actually fix the room.

Why the hell is this a guessing game of luck than limit the days? Now there is 10 of these people will have to waste at least 5 days and $750 to just see what the top rooms are to decide if they will clean them or not. Save Scum or Rollback is a cop out method and should not be required in a well designed game.

1. Get rid of the $75 and 1 event to see what the area is.. that is just extra grind and wasted days for nothing
2. Explain what benefit you will get if you decide to unlock level 2 for any of the areas
3. Fix the clock for girl interaction the clock is never at 0 for when you first walk

Why is this like a damn roulette the prison? It's like you know you need these groceries that total $50 but are you going to buy what you need or you going to buy a grab bag for $50 with no idea what is in it? This is how the mentality feels like now for the prison. Save and Rollback is not the proper solution to a sandbox game.
what version are you playing? can you read? the prison literally tells you what anything is before you buy it & spend energy, unless you mean clearing areas, in which case, you need to do it eventually anyways, the left side lets you assign a girl to make you energy or health packs when you tame them, from small to large, & upgrades so you get extra time & reduces the time needed for them to learn, though for now that extra 1/8th of time doesnt really do anything beside let you have enough unusable time to do something else
the right side is free training facilities so you dont have to spend money upgrading stats, though the money you need to spend to unlock them is a lot
the bottom is a bdsm room & torture room
you dont use anything besides energy & money to clear & repair rooms, the time only works with the girls, & you can leave before using all the time & do something else, make money, fight enemies, or increase your stats, besides the clear areas not telling you what area youre clearing, everything else tells you what youre getting before you buy it & use energy, so im pretty sure youre just not reading, you need to clear areas anyways because what else are you gonna use money & energy on, might as well get free stat boost, free health & energy packs, etc.

Reactions: Tastetester12

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
:FacePalm:"Among the players of Genex Love 2, there has been a growing frustration and confusion for some time now. The developers have repeatedly made announcements about future content, but without clear timeframes or certainty that these contents will actually be available. It's regrettable that discussions about the game extend to the years 2023 and 2024, even though the game itself isn't fully available yet. The lack of clarity and precise information leaves a bitter taste for players who long for clarity and a smooth gaming experience. It would be helpful if Genex Love 2 improves its communication with the player community and provides clear, reliable information to reduce confusion and frustration. Thank you!"

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
:FacePalm:"Among the players of Genex Love 2, there has been a growing frustration and confusion for some time now. The developers have repeatedly made announcements about future content, but without clear timeframes or certainty that these contents will actually be available. It's regrettable that discussions about the game extend to the years 2023 and 2024, even though the game itself isn't fully available yet. The lack of clarity and precise information leaves a bitter taste for players who long for clarity and a smooth gaming experience. It would be helpful if Genex Love 2 improves its communication with the player community and provides clear, reliable information to reduce confusion and frustration. Thank you!"
Not on the Discord myself (though it sounds like the developer is quite active there when it comes to responding), but the developer has been responding to comments on the Itch pages regarding it over the past few months, and has also posted a check-in on Patreon today that is a lot more in-depth on what is going on. They've been working on Genex Love 2 and Reboot Love 2 for a while now. At present it sounds like Reboot Love 2 will be getting updated first (which is also a game worth checking out); but they've spent a significant amount of time working on the code for Genex Love 2 as well as ensuring that variables will carry over from choices made.

Reactions: Lordfugi

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Not on the Discord myself (though it sounds like the developer is quite active there when it comes to responding), but the developer has been responding to comments on the Itch pages regarding it over the past few months, and has also posted a check-in on Patreon today that is a lot more in-depth on what is going on. They've been working on Genex Love 2 and Reboot Love 2 for a while now. At present it sounds like Reboot Love 2 will be getting updated first (which is also a game worth checking out); but they've spent a significant amount of time working on the code for Genex Love 2 as well as ensuring that variables will carry over from choices made.
Hey, thanks a lot for the heads-up about the game! It's a shame the website was a bit messy, but I'll definitely take another look. Appreciate your help!

Take care!

Reactions: Tastetester12
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes