5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiggleNightTrixiesTrial-0.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.8:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Master of Puppets - as usual thank you very much! If I may ask you but for one favor, since you have access to these earlier, for example you already have access to the bimbo release because of your hundreds of dollars worth of commissions, could you please report the grammatical and spelling issues during that early access phase, please?

That way when they go public, I'll already have them all correct. It'd be a lot more professional and I would appreciate it if it is possible. Anyway, regardless, thank you both for your immense financial support and also for your reports like this whenever I do release!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh yeah and in regards to something you mentioned, one of the things that will slowly addressed by Trixie and Vet and perhaps others, in regards to what is the difference between a mutant and a superhuman. It's that mutants are created through xenopox (the liquid comprised of a mixture of Ophion's poison and the DNA of a creature) whereas superhumans are born through genetic random events/tech/radiation and so on, essentially more "mundane" or "normal" factors.

The main thing here is Trixie. The serum that she injected herself with did contain the xenopox virus- the giggle-strain. And not just any giggle-strain, but GSA XP. That is, Giggle-Strain-Alpha Xenopox. In other words, the Giggler's precise DNA. So, she is, in fact, a mutant and not even human anymore. The ultimate question will be what the heroes think of that, since mutants are feared and reviled in the Anaxverse by the general population.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
anyone can share save plz?
It should only take you a minute or less to get caught up. If you have played before just hold CTRL down and you'll fly through the game lickety-split. If not, in preferences choose "Skip Unseen Text" and hold down CTRL for a minute or two until you reach the end and you're all done.

Reactions: Yournewowner

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Same, no money to support, but will patiently wait for either dev free release by dev, or a hero to share :p
Pretty cool game, with fetishes for pretty much everyone.
Well, I understand this is a pirate site, but I am not some soulless corporation, I have no job either, besides making this games, so while I 100% love sharing them for free (after supporters get to enjoy themselves first), your idea of a 'hero' to me, in this case, is anything but.

To break it down:

• I willingly give out my hard work for free after the next release is done.
• The people that CAN and DO invest in me, truly do deserve to have early dibs.
• I pay for all my Daz models, yearly subscriptions to Endemic Music, Pond5, and Envato, Discord, and pay for Photoshop CC.
• I am not a corporation, just one man spending thousands of hours of his life/thousands of dollars, I will never get back, and I give it away for free. All I ask is that public fans wait a bit.

So, again, I understand. But, in a case like me, if my work was all pirated before people had any initiative to support it, then I would not be able to even make the games that you love. Or if I was stingy and mean and such, but I am not. I love my fans and I love sharing, but also, I need to at least make a living or else I cannot do it, and I even have business expenses. So, I hope that helps you understand my perspective.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Well, I understand this is a pirate site, but I am not some soulless corporation, I have no job either, besides making this games, so while I 100% love sharing them for free (after supporters get to enjoy themselves first), your idea of a 'hero' to me, in this case, is anything but.

To break it down:

• I pay for all my Daz models, yearly subscriptions to Endemic Music, Pond5, and Envato, Discord, and pay for Photoshop CC.
• I am not a corporation, just one man spending thousands of hours of his life/thousands of dollars, I will never get back, and I give it away for free. All I ask is that public fans wait a bit.

So, again, I understand. But, in a case like me, if my work was all pirated before people had any initiative to support it, then I would not be able to even make the games that you love. Or if I was stingy and mean and such, but I am not. I love my fans and I love sharing, but also, I need to at least make a living or else I cannot do it, and I even have business expenses. So, I hope that helps you understand my perspective.
... dumb idea potentally a bad one but would you be against using a paid link shortenr as a sort of dontation box? that way those of us that like what you are doing can still support trading time for pennies that add up to dollars?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Well, personally, would feel kind of bad, if people were only giving me change. My ideals or opinion is that I feel even people that cannot afford to patron me ($5) should be able to still have entertainment in the lives. Our fetishes are rare and content like mine is so niche. My own history as many know has been affected because of this to where opening up about it lost me a wife, family, and all my friends.

As such, due to how my mental health improved when finally in 2008 at that time, I found other people online that also had my fetishes and it made me no longer feel like I was bad, wrong, or sick for being who I am naturally. As such, I wholly and emphatically began creating and sharing content at that time until this very day because I don't want a single person to feel like I once did, and I don't want something as stupid, archaic, or primitive as money to stand between them and happiness.

Long post! Lol I know, I can be quite the blatherskite when I get going (probably my autism). Essentially, if a person can only donate change and not afford the $5 tier, then I feel it is better for me to not even accept their money, even if they are willing to give it. I say to those people that if they want to help me, then do their best to advertise my work or discuss my work in their adult circles be it social media or forums. Get more eyes on my projects, make memes, essentially help me out in other ways.

Because, in the end, we are all people trying to make it through a life that can be brutal and those people will still get to enjoy my work totally for free anyway, without needing to pay at all or without needing to pirate and hurt me. Hope that all makes sense!

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Well, personally, would feel kind of bad, if people were only giving me change. My ideals or opinion is that I feel even people that cannot afford to patron me ($5) should be able to still have entertainment in the lives. Our fetishes are rare and content like mine is so niche. My own history as many know has been affected because of this to where opening up about it lost me a wife, family, and all my friends.

As such, due to how my mental health improved when finally in 2008 at that time, I found other people online that also had my fetishes and it made me no longer feel like I was bad, wrong, or sick for being who I am naturally. As such, I wholly and emphatically began creating and sharing content at that time until this very day because I don't want a single person to feel like I once did, and I don't want something as stupid, archaic, or primitive as money to stand between them and happiness.

Long post! Lol I know, I can be quite the blatherskite when I get going (probably my autism). Essentially, if a person can only donate change and not afford the $5 tier, then I feel it is better for me to not even accept their money, even if they are willing to give it. I say to those people that if they want to help me, then do their best to advertise my work or discuss my work in their adult circles be it social media or forums. Get more eyes on my projects, make memes, essentially help me out in other ways.

Because, in the end, we are all people trying to make it through a life that can be brutal and those people will still get to enjoy my work totally for free anyway, without needing to pay at all or without needing to pirate and hurt me. Hope that all makes sense!
Guess my poor comunication skills strikes again, I blame asparagus. What I was proposing is more like an addtional thing on top thats optional, to help focus an example might help that most are familiar with. when it comes to paid link shorteners is ad-fly is the most common to mind, but they arnt the only game in town some better, some worse. The basic idea is person clicks link watches ad and it credits the account the service is hosted with.

I proposed it just trying to be helpful, that way some of us who may be tight on funds can still do something helpful even if its not much, but word of mouth advertisment does help tons as you point out and likely would help more. Also no need to appologize I tend to ramble at times myself often on some inane subject that caught my intrest at the moment we all do it from time to time i imagine. Also nice that you got over a mental slump not often that happens for most they tend to get mired in it making it worse. Hopefully you never burn out on this as it seems your still having fun with this nothing worse then a source of joy souring. sorry if i insulted you somehow... i often do that by acident it seems.

Reactions: The Anax

Lexam

May 16, 2017

To break it down:

I agree, going by your reasoning I'm looking for a villain, not a hero, to share your hard work with us.
What is a hero to me, is a villain to you. ;) That being said, thanks for being a dev and I highly appreciate your work. (y)

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
bobbot - Not insulted at all! I always appreciate fan suggestions by the way, so thank you. I never heard of any of this thing you mentioned so maybe I can look into it.

Lexam - lol well, hopefully everyone respects me enough to just wait a slight bit of time. I will absolutely share it and enjoy doing so too.

Reactions: Lexam

TraumaCore

May 6, 2020
when i play story mode, at the end of the chapted i've got all the bad ends that chapter have. i cant play any but the last chapter bad end, but the patrons requested. i can hear the music change, but the "bad end" menu is still present, and the only thing is possible to do is load the last save you've got. bug report of sorts)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
when i play story mode, at the end of the chapted i've got all the bad ends that chapter have. i cant play any but the last chapter bad end. i can hear the music change, but the "bad end" menu is still present, and the only thing is possible to do is load the last save you've got. bug report of sorts)
Interesting, I have not had any other reports of that. Since it is story mode, just restart Story Mode and hold down CTRL. You should get back to where you were in less than a minute. Best idea I have.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes