danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I can't buy alcohol from bodega, it just doesn't do anything when i press buy smth, also there are no Heather in the mall on Saturday.
There should be a big message once you hit the end of Chapter One/Day 6 that says "Things from here on don't work as planned!" and my reasoning for all this is set out in the FAQ and public post on Patreon.

City functionality - all shops (stocked with a ton of stuff), nightclub (where you can buy drinks, meet people), adult bookstore (with working gloryholes), etc etc, will be coming in the next update.

I considered just walling off the city completely, but I wanted it to at least be accessible so you could see how far I'd got. But yeah, next update is where the city gets as much polish as the campus.

Reactions: iamnot18
May 23, 2020
Really liked Jennifer content. I'm curious how can you make femdom content with her using AI. So far her standing still and facial expressions changes are gorgeous. But taking that to foot and ass worship, facesitting and more hardcore femdom scenes could be a challange. I hope you can create these type of femdom sexual scenes with a consistent AI art style like the one we are seeing now.

And in my case if you could add some alternative or optional content that doesn't focus in feminization I'd be glad. The thing with femdom and feminization is the contradiction of the domme considering women above men but making fun of a man turning into a woman. if you could make an alternative path with humillation femdom for Jennifer keeping feminization to a minimum I and femdom on male (not femboy) fans would be grateful.

Great game so far!

Apr 21, 2023
Plot sounds interesting and love the tags.
I'll definitely give this a try, hoping he looks more like a sissy in game compared to the few sample pictures in the thread. The facial hair is throwing me off.

Thank you Dev for the game!

Hope to find more games similar to this

Feb 14, 2020
Didn't get a chance to play much yet, but the first impression is definitely good. Personally I'm liking the use of AI and the images are of very good quality. Looking forward to play it some more later today. :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Together with the new update (see OP) there were some new posts on patreon :

Girl Games - 0.5.1 (Chapter 1) - Public Build

So here it is, the latest incarnation of Girl Games. I've been taking a slightly different approach this time around (don't worry, I haven't switched engines again!), but I listened to feedback both about the UI and the fact that the campus feels a bit empty and disconnected.
So this time around, I'm working through, making sure that each chunk of the game has most of its main story and content. There'll still be added extras but as it stands, the game is now polished up until the end of Chapter One - which marks Day 6/Friday on Campus, and includes the start of both Heather and Jennifer routes through the game.
Chapter Two will be when the city location opens up, so that update might take a while (I'll be sharing private builds as I go right here on Patreon), but after that, the updates should come relatively quickly and smoothly, especially as I have most of Heather's content already written (as you'll know if you played Version 0.4.1).
There's an updated roadmap on the , and I've also put together to explain a bit more about why this has all been taking me so long, plus a bunch of other questions I've found myself answering more than once!
All that said, here's the download links to Version 0.5.1 aka Chapter 1:
Windows Version -
Mac Version -
Linux Version -
Online Version - Coming Soon!
If you enjoy the game, please consider leaving a review or a few words on or F95Zone!
Thanks so much,

Dana x

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamnot18

smash1

Nov 15, 2022
I got stuck. You need to go the city by bus, costing 5 $. At a certain point I am to meet with Heather in the mall, but I am broke. The game won't allow me to continue , what can i do?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I got stuck. You need to go the city by bus, costing 5 $. At a certain point I am to meet with Heather in the mall, but I am broke. The game won't allow me to continue , what can i do?
In previous versions there was the option to work and earn some money once per week by modeling ... Check the campus.
Probably you will have to start a new game and better watch your income and spending ...

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Man, that description doesnt answer the fundamental question. Is this a full TG game, or is it just a sissification game. I aint wasting time on a game that leaves things unfinished.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Man, that description doesnt answer the fundamental question. Is this a full TG game, or is it just a sissification game. I aint wasting time on a game that leaves things unfinished.
From the description of the latest update it covers just 6 days of the story (after 3 years of work). It "leaves things unfinished" either way.

EchoHollow

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2021
There should be a big message once you hit the end of Chapter One/Day 6 that says "Things from here on don't work as planned!" and my reasoning for all this is set out in the FAQ and public post on Patreon.

City functionality - all shops (stocked with a ton of stuff), nightclub (where you can buy drinks, meet people), adult bookstore (with working gloryholes), etc etc, will be coming in the next update.

I considered just walling off the city completely, but I wanted it to at least be accessible so you could see how far I'd got. But yeah, next update is where the city gets as much polish as the campus.
I really enjoyed your previous iteration of the game. I'm glad you've brought it back. Keep up the good work. :D

EchoHollow

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2021
I really enjoyed your previous iteration of the game. I'm glad you've brought it back. Keep up the good work. :D
PS- How about a plain ol' zipped version? I am not a fan of running random binary installers, even in a chroot on Linux.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes