danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
My last two cents: its up to you really if you leave the tag, I am just a simple garden variety femdom fan, and from experience I know that most femdom fans expect an MC serving females [directly], while its correct that femdom involves "a woman in a position of power forcing you to do things", but those things she forces you to do matter, and are usually expected to be centered on her or females in general, aka forcing you to serve and pleasure males somehow defeats the very purpose of calling it femdom [domination by females], when in actuality all your MC ends up doing is being used by males. But I am sure some people would disagree with me. We're on the world wide web.

Imagine a game tagged with "maledom" in which you'd have a male forcing the female MC to lick pussies and serve females, while he never did anything to her, not would she ever serve a male in any way [directly]. Would such a game be loved by maledom fans, or in fact it would speak more to lezdom ones? Just think about it. That's all!
No that all makes total sense. Tbh, as soon as I started asserting that the game was femdom inclined, it forced me to start thinking about whether or not I actually meant forced femme, which I realize is a totally different ballgame! Still going to try and include some actual femdom elements late game, but as for main focus: it's looking like a no, at least for now!

Reactions: Aseratrix

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Well, what can I say. The first version in HTML was translated in the browser, the second one in Ren'Py I translated myself. You can't translate on the new engine in a browser, I don't know any other way. In general you can't play in your native language, non-English speaking players can't play... (

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Well, what can I say. The first version in HTML was translated in the browser, the second one in Ren'Py I translated myself. You can't translate on the new engine in a browser, I don't know any other way. In general you can't play in your native language, non-English speaking players can't play... (
Yeah, I see the issue here. Let me look into this - there might be some way of parsing the text on screen which could run through a web translate (but I'd have to code it myself). It's not something I can do in ten minutes, but it's on my radar now! Thanks for the input!

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Are there some elements of cuckolding? :love:
Not currently - and tbh, it's not something that's gonna be worked in in the next couple of updates ... But it's definitely something I do wanna work in eventually. I had a scene already planned for the Jennifer route that would fall into that category!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mininator1
Nov 21, 2021
I like your game. I'm spanish and I don't need translate anything.
I see it as a demo. Your game is so short and the customization possibilities are few and there is only one sex scene.

I hope that the next updates will be faster and with more customization and you will have gained a follower on Patreon.

Thanks!

mininator1

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Not currently - and tbh, it's not something that's gonna be worked in in the next couple of updates ... But it's definitely something I do wanna work in eventually. I had a scene already planned for the Jennifer route that would fall into that category!
Looking forward to it :love:

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
I'm facing issues that the game crashed sometimes during saving and loading, am I the only one?

Mar 10, 2022
I have to meet Heather in the City "tonight" but as I don't have any money I can't take the bus. Sleep is also not an option as I HAVE to go.

Seems like I hit a dead end with that... or is there something I can do?

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I have to meet Heather in the City "tonight" but as I don't have any money I can't take the bus. Sleep is also not an option as I HAVE to go.

Seems like I hit a dead end with that... or is there something I can do?
Hi! I did build in an option so that if you run out of money - and Kevin is in the room - you should be able to borrow five bucks off him for the bus? Although it might not be ironed out yet, as in, there's a chance he might not be there if I set his schedule wrong - if so, I'm really sorry! It's something I plan to get fixed on the very next build! x

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
is there a way to run this windowed?
There's been some frustration from a few players regarding this and I plan to make toggle-able fullscreen/windowed options in the next build. I did update the .exe file with a hotfix - which should mean the game is no longer starting in fullscreen. Although updating the file links to the latest versions in various forums/locations has been a headache to keep track of. I suggest heading over to the last public post on my Patreon where there's a link to the full Mega folder of versions. It should be there.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I'm facing issues that the game crashed sometimes during saving and loading, am I the only one?
I've not actually heard of this happening from anyone else - what version are you playing? The PC one? Does it spit out any error messages or debug stuff when it crashes?

Mar 10, 2022
Hi! I did build in an option so that if you run out of money - and Kevin is in the room - you should be able to borrow five bucks off him for the bus? Although it might not be ironed out yet, as in, there's a chance he might not be there if I set his schedule wrong - if so, I'm really sorry! It's something I plan to get fixed on the very next build! x
I have a save the night before that event. It is random if he appears or not, but when he is there I only get the default "How is it going" action.

If I could give an option you could make: instead of making Kevin borrow you the money, maybe you can make a short hint that the player finds 5$ at the bus stop (or dorm hallway) when he is short and have that task active.

Reactions: danasavage

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hey again everyone - I'm running a public poll on Patreon right now and if you've played the latest version, it would be extremely useful to get your feedback about what you enjoyed (or didn't) about Version 0.4.1. x

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey again everyone - I'm running a public poll on Patreon right now and if you've played the latest version, it would be extremely useful to get your feedback about what you enjoyed (or didn't) about Version 0.4.1. x
I completely missed you redoing the game again. I played it on the first engine and when you started moving to the second but then there was a bit lap between updates and ... well I just missed it. I am glad to see the game again, I liked it what I had played before. I am DLing it again now to give it a try what all is new. I will check the poll too.

Reactions: danasavage

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
Hey Dan how are you finding unity over ren'py?

Edit: Just not to make another post - for your question "I like the hidden "clickable" images that crop up occasionally (like the washroom doors and noticeboard)" I don't want hidden items, BUT the opposite seems to just want 1 spot to click, I don't mind *obvious* things to click, or even hideen *secrets* to find (hidden being a secret not a normal feature)

Last edited:

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hey Dan how are you finding unity over ren'py?

Edit: Just not to make another post - for your question "I like the hidden "clickable" images that crop up occasionally (like the washroom doors and noticeboard)" I don't want hidden items, BUT the opposite seems to just want 1 spot to click, I don't mind *obvious* things to click, or even hideen *secrets* to find (hidden being a secret not a normal feature)
hey, I'm remaking the game in Godot (rather than Unity) and find it a lot more suited to my needs than I did with Ren'py. Godot is pretty similar to Unity though, as in, it has so many ways you can customise it. Sure it's been a lot of work to set up, but I've loved the whole process. And now I have the game looking exactly how I want it, with my own parser for .json files - for the cutscene/story elements - which are kinda similar to Ren'py scenes. So I can drop those in and it triggers whatever I want to happen in game. Hope that answers your question!

And thanks for the feedback about the images too. oh and p.s., it's actually Dana - not Dan!

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Ran into a problem on Heather path, when going to get her phone back i get into the appartment but i cant click anything at all and i do mean anything

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes