danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Ran into a problem on Heather path, when going to get her phone back i get into the appartment but i cant click anything at all and i do mean anything
Yeah, sorry about this - you totally should be able to but it's a bug that a few ppl have reported now. Will be fixed on the next update I promise! x

Slutty_Owl

Jan 5, 2020
When I get the dress and then go to Heather, when she sends me home I lose all my clothes and cannot do anything from then on.

Cruncher29

Oct 11, 2018
I dont get a e-mail after heather dances..............stucked everytime ........replayed it 3 times never get this stupid e-mail
even tried the online version same sh** fk it i give up. get ur game tested before release..

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I played through v0.4.1 ... there is not much content yet, only a few events per week ... I had no problems with the emails after realizing that I have to click the emails to open them. You can get cash every Tuesday evening by modeling.

The story idea is interesting ...
I liked the bj video shown when mc is masturbating in the shower. (50% chance)

I did not like the general design ...
- Windows does not like the Godot engine and warns to open this application.
- no Back Button
- scrolling possible choices and selecting a choice is cumbersome. No way to go back if you clicked wrong.
- the drawn paper doll system looks less attractive than systems used in other games
- (badly) drawn clothing is a huge deficit in a crossdressing game who usually feature hundreds of photos of sexy outfits
- the obfuscated background location images look bad. Some of the images are used in other (html) games, so no need to obfuscate them
- too much pink in the UI
- the quick time events are bad. There are several events where the player is suddenly confronted with a QTE and has 5-10 seconds to figure out how to play the QTE and solve it. In a game using the mouse, keys and arrow keys, the event is usually gone before figuring out which input device to use. If you did not save before, there is no way to replay a failed QTE without replaying large parts of the game.
- if the dance mini game is important for the dev, make it optional so that players may play and repeat it at will.
- the 1st date with Amy should be reworked. The pussy eating scene was broken since the part with her pussy was cut or not in the screen ...

In general :
- If the dev just wants to tell a crossdressing story, then dev probably should better have used eg the default sugarcube html system as most other crossdressing games do. This would also make it much easier for the community to check the coding and resources, report and fix bugs, etc.
- If the dev wants to (practice) programming QTE ... fine, but then please don't add them to a visual novel type game where the QTE can block progress.

Edit :
On there is still a link to the original Twine Sugarcube html version v0.1.5.

Last edited:

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I dont get a e-mail after heather dances..............stucked everytime ........replayed it 3 times never get this stupid e-mail
even tried the online version same sh** fk it i give up. get ur game tested before release..
Obviously extremely late to the party, but I just went back and checked this out of curiosity and ... the email is there (the next morning, like Heather says). There's even an animated reminder about it!

Honestly, part of the reason I had to take a break from working on the game was because of comments like this. It's hard to stay positive and motivated when all I get back is total negativity. I've put so much work into it (still am), and yet it still seems to come across like I just slapped a few images and hyperlinks together in about half an hour and clicked "upload".

SSWorldMaker

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I was sad when I see that your game was marked abandoned! But I am happy to read that you're still working on it.

Some people are just mean, sometimes it's hard to ignore them, but it's pretty easy if you focus on what make you feel good, like doing your game. You'll always find people that will like what you doing.

I whish you good luck!

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2020
I've played every version so far and always felt the hard work and love that you put into it. Will patiently wait for the next version.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Thank you both! I know I shouldn't let the negative comments get to me. I do have a thick skin sometimes - it's just easy to get demoralised too. But I made a promise to myself to get the game back up and running with regular updates this year (which I've been working towards the last few months). Hopefully once I'm a few more releases down the line, things might look more positive! x

Feb 14, 2020
There'll always be negative comments, because you can't make it right for everyone. I still believe in you and your ability to make this a fun and very unique game. It actually is all that to me already as it really stands out compared to most of the feminization games on here.
Just take your time and remember to take breaks when needed!

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hi all, just dropping by to say I've updated the game to version 0.5.1. This time the focus has been on polish - the UI, the visuals, the gameplay, and making everything just feel a little fuller and more connected (at least up until the end of Chapter 1/Day 6). If you want to know more about my plan going forward and the roadmap for 0.5, there's a bunch of info on Patreon, including where I try to explain why this is all taking me so long!

Last edited:

slanewolf

Aug 24, 2021
I can't buy alcohol from bodega, it just doesn't do anything when i press buy smth, also there are no Heather in the mall on Saturday.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Looks like the dev has begun using AI art. I don't have anything against ai images, but it's better to tag it correctly so people can search/filter as needed.

Reporting for: Missing "ai cg" tag.

EDIT: thanks mods or OP whoever fixed the tags :love:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes